Thinking to apply for a BPCL SBI Card? Well, SBI offers a variety of credit cards to eligible customers power-packed with attractive benefits, impressive offers, and exclusive discounts. BPCL is one such credit card offered by SBI and BPCL. State Bank of India has collaborated with Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited [BPCL] and launched SBI BPCL Credit Card. In other words, BPCL SBI Card is a co-branded fuel credit card that comes with an extensive range of benefits and rewards. Besides acquiring rewards on fuel purchases, the customers can also get such benefits when you buy groceries, dining, entertainment, departmental stores, and more. BPCL Credit Card is one of the fastest-growing credit cards in the country within few years of launch. Millions of people across India have been using the BPCL Credit Card to access copious benefits on different purchases. Here is everything you need to know about the BPCL SBI Contactless Card, its benefits, eligibility, required documents, and more. Just go through this SBI BPCL Card review.
Table of Contents
- SBI BPCL Credit Card
- BPCL SBI Contactless Credit Card Eligibility
- SBI BPCL Credit Card Benefits
- SBI BPCL Credit Card Annual Fee and Charges
- Documents Required to Apply for BPCL SBI Card
- How to Apply SBI BPCL Credit Card
SBI BPCL Credit Card
SBI has joined hands with Bharat Petroleum that aids customers in maximizing the savings on fuel purchases. Customers using a BPCL SBI Card can maximize their savings on fuel purchases and a variety of expenses. Through this credit card, the cardholders can get several privileges, benefits, and value-back services at the time of filling fuel at BPCL petrol pumps. The customers can get 5x accelerated rewards on different categories such as movies, dining, entertainment, groceries, departmental stores, retail products, etc.
The customers can apply for this credit card at a minimum joining fee of Rs. 499. The details regarding the SBI BPCL credit card maximum limit can be viewed on the official website of SBI before applying for the same. By spending on fuel, the customers can get some extra mileage with the BPCL SBI Credit Card. Get to know the SBI BPCL credit card benefits, eligibility criteria to apply for the card, and more in this detailed guide.
BPCL SBI Contactless Credit Card Eligibility
People seeking to apply for an SBI BPCL Credit Card need to fulfill some eligibility criteria and submit essential documents. Here are some of the eligibility guidelines that an individual must meet to apply for the SBI BPCL card. Check it out!
- Individuals must have an age between 18 and 60 years.
- This credit card is available for salaried and self-employed individuals.
- For salaried employees, the minimum income range is Rs. 20000 per month. For self-employed, the minimum monthly income is Rs. 30000.
- Customers must have a decent credit score preferably above 750.
The customers need to check whether they are eligible to apply for the SBI BPCL Credit Card or not through the official website. Just fill in the basic details such as personal details, income, etc., in the provided fields and check your eligibility.
SBI BPCL Credit Card Benefits
State Bank of India offers a wide range of benefits to the customers who access an SBI BPCL Credit Card. We curated the list of the significant SBI BPCL card benefits offered to credit cardholders. Check it out!
1. Welcome Benefits
- Cardholders can get 2000 activation bonus reward points worth Rs. 500 upon paying the joining fee for the BPCL credit card.
- Upon the payment of the joining fee, cardholders will get reward points after 20 days. To purchase fuel, the same reward points can be redeemed instantly at the nearest BPCL petrol outlets or the Shop n Smile rewards catalog.
2. Value Back Benefits
- This credit card helps customers get 4.25 percent value back on fuel purchases i.e., 13x reward points.
- 13x reward points mean 3.25% reward points + 1% fuel surcharge waiver on every purchase.
3. Reward Benefits
- Customers can earn 5X reward points upon purchase of groceries, departmental stores, dining, movies, and more. The minimum transaction should be Rs. 100. Every month, the customers can get up to 5000 reward points.
- Individuals can get 1 reward point upon Rs. 100 spent on non-fuel retail purchases.
4. Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- On fuel purchase, a maximum of 1300 reward points can be acquired by the individuals per billing cycle.
- Surcharge waiver is applicable on transactions performed up to Rs. 4000 for a maximum of Rs. 100 pm.
- Customers can get a maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 100 in a credit statement cycle. It means, your annual savings can be up to Rs. 1200.
5. Contactless Advantage
- It is now easy to make daily purchases using SBI BPCL Card. All you need to do is simply wave your credit card at a secure reader to make your transactions.
- Without handing over your credit card, you can make all your transactions quickly and conveniently.
- The contactless advantage is one of the notable SBI BPCL Card benefits that reduce the risk of card loss and fraud because of counterfeit.
6. Add-on Cards
- Through this BPCL SBI Contactless Card, the customers can empower their family members with add-on cards.
- You can share the add-on cards with your family members such as parents, spouse, siblings, and children provided their age must be above 18 years.
7. Balance Transfer on EMI
- At the time of paying your credit card dues, you can save money.
- This feature can be accessed by the customers by logging into the net banking account using the User ID and password.
- Customers can easily transfer the outstanding balance of other banks’ credit cards to their BPCL SBI Credit Card. This helps them acquire a lower interest rate and further payback in easy EMIs.
- Flexipay is another key SBI BPCL Credit Card benefit that transforms your transactions into easy monthly installments.
- Simply purchase anything for Rs. 2500 and above using the BPCL SBI Card, log into your sbicard.com account using the User ID and password within 30 days of purchase to convert your transactions into Flexipay. If you are willing to know the transaction history of your total transactions there are three methods which you can go through our website.
SBI BPCL Credit Card Annual Fee and Charges
State Bank of India offers the SBI BPCL Credit Card at specific charges and fees. It includes the joining fee, annual fee, and other charges. We furnished all the details regarding the charges and annual fee of the BPCL Card in the tabular form. Check it out!
|SBI BPCL Credit Card Fee||Charges|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 499|
|Renewal Fee [Per Annum]||Rs. 499|
|Extended Credit Charges||Up to 3.50% pm, accounting for 42% per annum, from the date of transaction|
|Minimum amount due each month||5% of the total outstanding amount or Rs.200 + taxes, whichever is higher|
|Retrieval of the Credit Statement||Rs. 100 per statement – for statements more than 2 months old|
|Interest fee period||20 to 50 days|
|Over limit fee||2.5%|
|Finance charge on advance cash||For cash withdrawal local, a fee of 2.5% or Rs.500 (whichever is higher)|
|Domestic Card replacement fee||Rs.100 to Rs.250|
|Late Payment Fee||Less than Rs. 500 – NilRs. 500 up to Rs. 1000 – Rs. 400Rs. 1,000 up to Rs. 10000 – Rs. 750Rs. 10,000 up to Rs. 25000 – Rs. 950Rs. 25,000 up to Rs. 50000 – Rs. 1100The amount above Rs. 50000 – Rs. 1300|
Documents Required to Apply for BPCL SBI Card
Customers need to submit some of the essential documents at the time of applying for the SBI BPCL Credit Card. Here is a list of documents required to apply for the SBI BPCL card. Check it out!
For Proof of Income
- Last 3 Months Bank Statement
- Latest Form 16
- Latest 2/3 Months Salary Slips
For Proof of Address
- Aadhaar Card
- Job Card
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Statement/ Address proof approved by any other government
- Driver’s License
- Latest Utility Bill [Not more than 3 months old]
For Proof of Identity
- Aadhaar Card
- Person of Indian Origin Card
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driver’s License
- Job card issued by NREGA
- Overseas Citizen of India Card
The card lenders may ask few other important documents to approve BPCL SBI contactless card to the customers. The bank will follow some internal policies to approve the credit card to the customers.
How to Apply SBI BPCL Credit Card
Follow the simple steps furnished below to apply for a BPCL SBI card. From the official website of the State Bank of India, the customers can easily apply for the BPCL SBI contactless card. Check it out!
- Visit the official website of the SBI Card i.e., sbicard.com from your device.
- On the home page of the official website, you can find the ‘Apply’ button.
- Just tap it and on the subsequent screen, you can find a total of 28 different credit cards offered by SBI with a plethora of privileges and benefits.
- From the list of SBI credit cards, you will find SBI BPCL Credit Card.
- Below the selected card, you can find the ‘Apply Now’ button. Click it.
- On the next screen, you can fill the application form with valid information.
- Click the checkbox if you already have an SBI Credit Card or not.
- Fill in the important details such as the personal details, professional details, and the current residential address in the provided fields.
- Submit the application form and upload all the essential documents to finish the application procedure of the BPCL SBI Card.
That’s all! This is an easy procedure to apply for an SBI BPCL credit card. Track the credit card application after you apply for the card.
That’s it! This is all you need to know about the BPCL SBI Card. We hope this BPCL SBI credit card review has given adequate information such as the SBI BPCL credit card maximum limit, benefits, fees and charges, eligibility, etc. For more queries and doubts, don’t hesitate to ask us in the comments space. Stay tuned to our site MoneyCompass to get more updates on the SBI BPCL Credit Card.