Are you a frequent shopper? If so, Fbb STYLEUP Credit Card is the right choice whenever you plan to style up yourself in a trendy way. SBI has collaborated with Fbb [a prevalent retail fashion store of Future Group] and rolled out an exceptional credit card to the customers. With the co-branded fbb SBI STYLEUP card, cardholders can enjoy unlimited shopping at exclusive discounts and special rewards. Every time you head out to shop at the outlet, you can avail accelerated reward points, discounts throughout the year, and a lot more with this credit card. Just go through the complete details about the SBI fbb card, its benefits, and a lot more in this SBI fbb STYLEUP credit card review. Take a glimpse!
Table of Contents
- fbb SBI STYLEUP Credit Card
- fbb SBI STYLEUP VISA Card Eligibility
- fbb SBI STYLEUP Credit Card Benefits
- fbb SBI STYLEUP Contactless Card Fees & Charges
- Documents Required to Apply for SBI fbb Credit Card
- How to Apply for SBI fbb Credit Card
fbb SBI STYLEUP Credit Card
SBI fbb credit card is an exclusive lifestyle credit card for shopping lovers. It is a perfect credit card for those who adore shopping every now and then. SBI and FBB jointly launched this credit card for obsessive shoppers especially for those who prefer shopping at Big Bazaar and its partner outlets. With this credit card, the shopping adorers can get the ultimate shopping experience as it offers exclusive discounts on every spend.
One of the significant SBI fbb credit card benefits is that the customers can get this credit card at a low annual fee. This enables the cardholders to save a lot of bucks while spending on grocery and fashionable products. This co-branded contactless credit card offers a flat 10 percent off on Fbb products. Besides this, the cardholders can earn 10X reward points upon spending their money at Fbb, Food Bazaar, and Big Bazaar shopping malls. At the lowest annual fee of Rs. 499, shopping lovers can enjoy unlimited offers and special privileges. All those active shoppers out there can get to know more about the Fbb STYLEUP SBI Card through this in-depth SBI fbb STYLEUP credit card review.
fbb SBI STYLEUP VISA Card Eligibility
The individuals who are seeking to apply for the fbb SBI STYLEUP visa card need to meet the vital eligibility criteria. In this post, we provided the complete details regarding the eligibility guidelines to apply for the credit card. Check it out!
- Applicant must be a resident of India.
- The age of the applicant must be a minimum of 18 years.
- The individual must be a self-employed or salaried employee.
- The minimum monthly income of salaried applicants is Rs. 20000.
- On the official website, you need to check the serviceable cities in India wherein the applicants can apply for the SBI fbb card.
Once you fulfill all the aforementioned eligibility details, you can head over to fill in the application form online.
fbb SBI STYLEUP Credit Card Benefits
Here are some of the crucial SBI fbb credit card benefits that the cardholder can utilize while shopping at the selected outlets. Check the list of benefits of the Fbb SBI STYLEUP Credit Card curated below:
1. STYLEUP Discount Waiver
- Cardholders can get an upfront discount of flat 10 percent round the year at the time of shopping for Fashion Apparel, Footwear, school bags, accessories, and a lot more at Big Bazaar, and FBB stores and online i.e., at fbbonline.in.
- Discount waiver offer is valid over and above the previous offers or promos in the outlets.
2. STYLEUP Edge Rewards
- Individuals can earn 10X reward points on their purchases at Big Bazaar, Food Bazaar, and Fbb stores and other dining expenditures.
- Cardholders can earn 1 reward point per Rs. 100 spent on various retail spends.
3. Welcome & Anniversary Gift
- Customers can get a welcome gift as well as the anniversary gift as part of the exclusive fbb SBI credit card benefits.
- Cardholders can get a welcome gift of Rs. 500 worth Fbb gift voucher within 15 days of annual fee payment.
- Individuals can get 2000 bonus reward points every year as an anniversary gift.
4. Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- SBI fbb credit cardholders can get freedom from paying the 1% fuel surcharge on every transaction ranging between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3000.
- Customers can also get a maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 100. This waiver benefit can be acquired by the customer every cycle on the contactless credit card.
5. Emergency card replacement
- Cardholders can get the STYLEUP Contactless card that can be replaced anywhere across the globe.
- Customers can utilize a 24×7 helpline for emergency card replacement at the time of travelling abroad. Using the Visa helpline numbers, the cardholders can replace their emergency card.
- In case of an emergency, the cardholders can simply call the SBI Card helpline.
Flexipay is one of the advantageous SBI fbb credit card benefits that can be availed for cardholders. Customers can easily convert their transactions into easy monthly installments through the Flexipay feature. Customers can purchase any product worth Rs. 2500 or more and convert the amount into Flexipay within 30 days through the official website sbicard.com. Check the transaction history for all the transactions made.
7. Balance Transfer on EMI
Cardholders have a facility to transfer the outstanding balance on their other bank’s credit cards to the SBI Platinum Credit Card. Further, the cardholders can get a lower interest rate and payback in easy EMIs. By logging into the official website of SBICards using the User ID and Password, the customers can easily balance transfer on EMI.
fbb SBI STYLEUP Contactless Card Fees & Charges
Before applying for the fbb SBI STYLEUP visa card, the applicants need to know the relevant charges and credit card fees. In this post, we furnished the complete information about the fbb SBI STYLEUP Card fees in tabular form. Check it out!
|SBI FBB STYLEUP Credit Card Fees/charges
|Annual Fee [One-Time]
|Free Credit Period
|Card Replacement Fee
|Minimum Amount Due
|5% of Total Outstanding (Minimum Rs. 200 + all applicable taxes + EMI (In case of EMI based product) + OVL amount (if any)
|Rate of Interest
|Up to 3.35% per month whichever is higher, from the date of transaction
|Rewards redemption fee
|Over limit fee
|2.5% of the amount over limit subject to a minimum of Rs. 500
|Statement request fee
|Rs. 100 per statement if it is more than 2 months old
|Over the counter cash payment fee
|Cheque pickup fee
|Emergency card replacement fee (overseas)
|Late payment fee
|Rs. 0 for a total amount due up to Rs. 200
Rs. 100 for a total amount due more than Rs. 200 and a maximum of Rs. 500
Rs. 400 for a total amount due ranging between Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000
Rs. 600 for a total amount due ranging between Rs. 1000 and Rs. 10000
Rs. 800 for a total amount due ranging between Rs. 10000 and Rs. 25000
Rs. 950 for a total amount due more than Rs. 25000
|Cheque bounce/Invalid cheque charge
|2% of the cheque amount or a minimum of Rs. 450
|Foreign currency transaction
|3.5% conversion mark up
Documents Required to Apply for SBI fbb Credit Card
Here are some of the vital documents that are essential for an individual to apply for an SBI FBB STYLEUP Credit Card. The applicants must submit the following documents during the SBI FBB Credit Card application. Check it out!
For Identity Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Overseas Citizen of India Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Letters issued by the UIDAI
- NREGA issued Job Card
- Person of Indian Origin Card
For Income Proof
- Latest Form 16
- Latest 1 or 2 salary slips
- Last 3 months’ bank statement
For Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Utility Bills [Not more than 3 months old]
- Ration Card
- Job card issued by NREGA
- Property Registration Document
- Bank Account Statement
- Person of Indian Origin Card
Make sure you submit all the aforementioned documents along with the application form online. Besides the given documents, the applicants need to submit some other documents as requested by the concerned authorities of the card issuers.
How to Apply for SBI fbb Credit Card
In the SBI fbb STYLEUP credit card review, we provided a detailed guide on how to apply for an fbb SBI STYLEUP card through the official SBI website. Check it out!
- At first, go to the official website of SBI Cards from your device i.e., at sbicard.com.
- On the home page of the website, you can find the Credit Cards section. A series of options will be displayed on the screen. Choose the Shopping option from the list.
- You can find a list of credit cards displayed under the Shopping category.
- On the next screen, you can find the fbb SBI STYLEUP Card option.
- Just click it. Further, you will be prompted to fill in vital details such as personal details, professional details, current residential details, and more.
- Enter the mobile number. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. You have completed the registration process successfully.
- Enter your User ID and Password in the given fields to login. Hit the Login button.
- Once you have logged into your account, you can find the FBB SBI STYLEUP Card Apply Now button. Click it.
- On the next screen, you need to fill in some of your details. It includes the name, pin code, occupation, monthly income, etc in the given fields.
- Hit the Submit button. After submitting the form, you can upload some of the important documents.
- The corresponding credit card issuing authorities will verify all the submitted documents and details included in the application form. Further, the officials will approve your Credit Card. Meanwhile check the credit card application status.
That’s all! This is everything you need to know about the application procedure for the fbb SBI STYLEUP card.
This is everything you need to know about the fbb SBI STYLEUP card. In this SBI fbb STYLEUP credit card review, we covered complete details about the SBI Fbb Credit Card benefits, required documents, application procedure, annual fees, and charges, and a lot more. We hope this guide has given adequate information about the SBI fbb contactless credit card. If you have any other doubts and queries, just ask us in the comments section. For more related articles and posts on SBI Credit Card, frequently visit our website.