Are you a shopaholic? Well, If you are an impulse buyer, you can get more out of shopping through the Lifestyle Home Centre SBI Credit Card. State Bank of India, the leading national bank in the country collaborated with the Landmark Group and launched the Lifestyle HC SBI Card. Whenever you shop at Home Centre, Max Stores, Lifestyle, Spar, and other online platforms, the Lifestyle Home Centre SBI Card turns out to be a highly beneficial credit card. Through this credit card, the cardholders can gain exclusive rewards upon shopping at the aforementioned stores. With this co-branded credit card, the customers can get Landmark Rewards or Points by making purchases at various Landmark Stores. Customers can easily redeem the reward points and get attractive discounts using this credit card. To know more about the Lifestyle home centre SBI card, just go through this in-depth guide. Have a glimpse!
Table of Contents
- Lifestyle Home Centre SBI card
- Lifestyle HC SBI Credit Card Eligibility
- Lifestyle Home Centre SBI Credit Card Benefits
- Lifestyle HC SBI Card Fees & Charges
- Documents Required to Apply for Lifestyle Home Centre SBI Card
- How to Apply Lifestyle HC SBI Credit Card
Lifestyle Home Centre SBI card
Lifestyle home centre SBI credit card is an exclusive credit card launched by SBI in association with the prevalent Landmark Group. The duo has rolled out this Credit Card for those people who love shopping either online or offline. Cardholders can get exclusive discounts and copious redeem points and attractive rewards at these stores. Using the stacked Landmark Rewards and Points, the cardholders can purchase various products from different Landmark Stores. Cardholders can enjoy unlimited shopping using the SBI Lifestyle home centre credit card.
The Lifestyle Home Centre co-branded credit card comes with a renewal fee and an affordable joining fee of Rs. 499. The eligible customers can apply for this credit card and enjoy copious privileges. In this Lifestyle HC SBI card review, we also covered the eligibility criteria, benefits, application process, fees, and charges, etc. Check it out!
Lifestyle HC SBI Credit Card Eligibility
Before heading to apply for the Lifestyle HC SBI Card online, the applicants need to know the crucial eligibility guidelines. In this post, we furnished the list of eligibility criteria that an applicant must fulfill for the Lifestyle HC SBI Card application process. Check it out!
- The age of the applicant must range between 23 and 60 years.
- Individuals must maintain a good credit score to apply for this credit card. [preferably 700]
- Both self-employed individuals and salaried employees can apply for this credit card.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
These are the important eligibility rules that the applicants must meet before heading to apply for the Lifestyle home centre SBI credit card. In case, you don’t meet the eligibility criteria, you need to contact the corresponding executive at the SBI branch and ask your doubts about the same.
Lifestyle Home Centre SBI Credit Card Benefits
Lifestyle HC SBI Credit Card offers exclusive benefits to the customers in the form of reward points, fuel benefits, welcome offers, cashback offers, and a lot more. Through the Lifestyle home centre SBI card benefits, customers can purchase their preferred products at diminished prices. To learn more about the attractive features and benefits of the SBI Lifestyle home centre credit card, go through this article.
1. Welcome Benefits
Cardholders can gain 2000 bonus reward points upon paying an annual fee of Rs. 499. The customers can get Rs. 500 when the 2000 bonus reward points are converted into cash.
2. Reward Benefits
Individuals can get 5 reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on different products purchased at the selected online and retail Landmark stores. The select stores include Spar, Lifestyle, Max, and Home Centre. Customers can also get reward points by making purchases and expenses on movies and dining.
3. Milestone Benefits
- Cardholders can enjoy cumulative milestone benefits for about 16000 RP worth Rs. 4000.
- Individuals can get 8000 bonus Reward Points on overall retail spending of Rs. 200000 annually.
4. Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Customers can enjoy freedom from paying the 1% fuel surcharge at different petrol bunks across India upon making transactions that range between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3000 excluding the GST and other charges.
- Cardholders can even get a maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 100 per statement cycle per credit card account.
5. Renewal Benefit
- Cardholders can earn 2000 Reward Points worth Rs. 500 upon paying the stipulated renewal fees.
- The reward points will be credited to the credit card holders’ account within 30 days from the date of paying the renewal fee.
6. Reward Redemption
- Individuals can easily redeem their reward points instantly at various outlets such as the Home Centre, Max, and Lifestyle.
- Customers can convert their reward points into Landmark Rewards by calling the Helpline number.
7. Balance Transfer on EMI
- Individuals can save most of their money at the time of paying their credit card dues.
- Customers can easily transfer their outstanding balance of different banks’ credit cards to their Lifestyle HC SBI Card. Cardholders can even avail a lower rate of interest and pay the transferred amount into easy EMIs.
- Users can utilize this service by logging into the official website of SBICard i.e., at sbicard.com using the User ID and Password.
Through Flexipay, customers can convert their transactions into easy monthly EMIs. Customers can easily purchase any product worth Rs. 2500 or more through the Lifestyle HC SBI Credit Card and convert it into Flexipay. Individuals need to log into the official website using the username and password within 30 days of purchase.
These are some of the vital SBI Lifestyle home centre credit card benefits.
Lifestyle HC SBI Card Fees & Charges
Here is a tabular form comprising the details regarding the Lifestyle HC SBI Credit Card fees and charges. Check it out!
|Lifestyle HC SBI Card Fees/Charges||Amount|
|Annual Fee [One-time]||Rs. 499 + GST|
|Renewal Fee [Yearly]||Rs. 499 + GST|
|Add-on Fee [Yearly]||Nil|
|Finance Charges||Up to 3.35% per month [42% per annum]|
|Card replacement fee||Rs. 100|
|Rewards redemption fee||Rs. 99|
|Cash advance fee||2.5% of the transaction amount (subjected to a minimum of Rs.500)|
|Cash advance limit||Up to 80% of the credit limit|
|Late Payment Fee||NIL for the Total Amount due ranging between Rs. 0 and Rs. 500Rs. 400 for the Total Amount due ranging between Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000Rs. 750 for the Total Amount due ranging between Rs. 1000 and Rs. 10,000Rs. 950 for the Total Amount due ranging between Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 25,000 Rs. 1100 for the Total Amount due ranging between Rs. 25,000 and Rs. 50,000 Rs. 1300 for the Total Amount due that is more than Rs. 50,000|
|Foreign currency mark-up||3.5%|
|Minimum amount due||5% of the total outstanding amount (minimum of Rs. 200)|
|Free credit period||20 – 50 days|
For further assistance regarding the Lifestyle home centre SBI card Fees and additional charges, you can simply call the SBI Card Helpline Numbers:
39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290
Documents Required to Apply for Lifestyle Home Centre SBI Card
The applicants seeking to apply for the SBI Lifestyle home centre credit card need to submit some of the crucial documents. In this Lifestyle HC SBI card review, we curated the complete list of documents required to apply for the Lifestyle HC SBI Card. Check it out!
For Proof of Identity
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Job Card issued by NREGA
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Overseas Citizen of India Card
- Letters issued by the UIDAI
- Person of Indian Origin Card
For Proof of Income
- Last 3 Months Bank Statement
- Latest Form 16
- Latest 1 or 2 Salary Slips [Last 3 months and not older than that]
For Residence Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Utility Bill not more than 3 months old
- Driving License
- Bank Account Statement of the Applicant
- Property Registration Document
- Job Card issued by NREGA
- Person of Indian Origin Card
How to Apply Lifestyle HC SBI Credit Card
Want to know the Lifestyle HC SBI Card Application process? This Lifestyle HC SBI card review will give a complete explanation about the procedure to apply for a Lifestyle Home Centre SBI Credit Card.
Applicants can easily apply for this credit card through the official website of SBICards i.e., at sbicard.com. If you already have an account in SBICards, you can easily navigate to the application procedure of the Credit Card. In case, you don’t have an account, you can learn the registration steps in this article. Have a look!
- Initially, visit the official website of SBI Card i.e., at sbicard.com from your device.
- On the home page of the SBI Cards website, you must register as a new user. For that, just click the option ‘New User Registration.’
- Enter your basic details such as personal details, professional information, and current residential address. Once you are done with filling in the vital details, wrap up the registration process.
- Further, using the login id and password, you need to log into the website.
- Navigate to the button ‘Apply Now’ to apply for the Lifestyle Home Centre SBI Card.
- On the next screen, you need to enter a few details such as the name, pin code, occupation, monthly income, and some other details in the provided fields.
- Submit the application form after filling in all your details with precise information.
- Hit the submit button. Further, you need to upload the required documents as mentioned already in this post.
- The corresponding credit card issuing executives will verify all your documents and information provided in the application form. Considering all the details, the card issuers will approve your credit card.
- That’s all! This is an easy procedure to apply for the Lifestyle Home Centre SBI Credit card.
If you want to know the issuance date and time of your Credit Card, you need to track the status of the same. Applicants can visit the official website of SBICards and access the ‘Track Status’ option to learn the exact status of the credit card application.
Apart from the procedure to apply for the Lifestyle HC SBI Credit Card online, the applicants have another provision i.e., offline. Individuals can visit the nearest SBI branch carrying all the relevant documents. The applicants can submit the application form along with the documents to the concerned authorities at the SBI branch. One of the bank executives will assist the applicants regarding the entire Lifestyle home centre SBI credit card application process.
Once you have acquired the SBI Lifestyle Credit Card, you can start enjoying the privileges and exclusive benefits. In case, you have any queries about the credit card such as redeeming the reward points, checking the credit score, credit limit, etc., you can contact the Customer Care Number given below:
1860 180 1290
SBI Lifestyle home centre credit card is a highly beneficial credit card available to all eligible customers in India. Through this card, the cardholders can get exclusive reward points, and benefits upon spending a certain amount at Landmark Group, and different outlets. Well, this is everything you need to know about the Lifestyle home centre SBI card. We covered all important points regarding this topic such as the key features, Lifestyle home centre SBI card benefits, fees, and additional charges, etc in this article. Hopefully, this guide has given enough information about the Lifestyle HC SBI Card. If you still have any doubts or queries, just ask us in the comments space. Visit our website MoneyCompass.Net frequently to know more about the SBI Credit Cards, types of cards, privileges, and more.