Looking How to Unblock SBI Debit Card? If you are planning to unblock your SBI ATM Card then, you have landed in the right place. State Bank of India, one of the leading public sector banks in the nation provides a wide variety of banking services and financial products to account holders. Among the vital services rendered by SBI to its customers, the issuance of debit cards is another noteworthy product.
Debit Cards are utilized to withdraw cash easily from any ATM, faster payments while shopping, and more. What if you end up blocking your SBI ATM Card when lost or stolen? In such a case, you may look for the best ways to block SBI Debit Card. Once you find out that it is safe to unblock SBI Debit Card, you can proceed to unblock it.
But, how to unblock SBI ATM Card? Can I unblock my Debit Card Online or Offline? Don’t worry! All these questions will be answered in this post. Whatever the reason could be for blocking an SBI ATM Card, you may have the necessity to unblock the card in the future. This guide gives you a clear explanation of the procedure to unblock SBI Debit Card. Take a look!
Table of Contents
How To Unblock SBI ATM Card?
Mostly, an SBI Debit Card might get blocked for various reasons. If you enter your ATM Card PIN wrongly several times then, your card gets blocked automatically. Another reason behind a blocked debit card is because of maintaining insufficient funds in your bank account. If you don’t maintain an adequate amount [as per the rules and regulations of SBI], the banking authorities will block your debit card.
In some unfortunate situations, you might tap the wrong button on the application and end up blocking the SBI Debit Card all by yourself. In such a situation, you can easily unblock SBI ATM/Debit Card by visiting the bank branch of SBI in your location. What are the pre-requisites for unblocking the SBI ATM Card?
Pre-Requisites to Unblock SBI Debit Card
In this post, we provided the basic requirements at the SBI bank branch to unblock SBI Debit Card.
- SBI Account Number
- Last 4 Digits of your Debit Card
- SBI CIF Number
- Photo ID
- Signature as registered in the bank records
1. Unblock SBI ATM Card By Visiting the Branch
If you want to unblock SBI Debit Card then, you must and should visit the SBI bank branch in your location. Here is a detailed step-by-step procedure to learn how to unblock SBI ATM Card by visiting the branch. Check it out!
- First of all, go to the nearest SBI branch in your region.
- Navigate to the helpdesk executive in the bank branch and ask for an application form to unblock ATM Card.
- Fill in the vital details in the Debit Card Unblock request form without any mistakes.
- The required details that must be entered in the form include the SBI account number, CIF Number, the last 4 digits of your debit card, and more.
- At the bottom of the application form, make your sign just like the signature in the bank records.
- Attach your photo ID along with the application form.
- Submit the request form alongside the relevant documents to the concerned bank authorities.
- After submitting the request form, the bank officials will Unblock SBI ATM Card within 24 hours.
- Once your debit card is unblocked, you will receive a confirmation SMS stating that your card has been unblocked successfully.
That’s all! This is the easy procedure to SBI Debit Card Unblock by visiting the SBI bank branch.
2. Unblock SBI Debit Card if blocked due to Insufficient Funds
If your SBI Debit Card got blocked due to deficient funds then, you can SBI Debit Card Unblock just by depositing an adequate amount in the same account. After depositing the amount, the bank authorities will deduct a certain amount [such as ATM Charges and others]. Within a few working hours, your SBI Debit Card will be unblocked automatically without any exclusive application requests.
3. Unblock SBI Debit Card if Blocked due to Card Expiration
In some situations, the bank authorities will block your debit card due to the completion of your debit card expiry date. In such a case, the bank might block your ATM Card either temporarily or permanently. In such a case, you may not be able to unblock the expired card. You must request the bank authorities for a new SBI Debit Card. Fill out an application form to apply for a new SBI ATM Card and submit the same to the concerned bank authorities.
FAQs on SBI Debit Card Unblocking
Here are some of the frequently asked questions regarding the SBI Debit Card Unblock procedure online and offline. We mentioned the precise answers to your doubts or queries in this post. Check it out!
- How To Activate Blocked SBI ATM Card Online?
SBI doesn’t provide a facility to activate blocked SBI ATM/Debit Card online. The customers can only unblock SBI Debit Card by visiting the bank branch.
- Can I Unblock SBI ATM Card By YONO SBI App?
One can activate an SBI ATM Card by using the YONO SBI app. To activate the SBI Debit Card, navigate to Quick Links >> Service Request >> Emergency >> Block ATM/Debit Card >> Click on Activate Card. Input your SBI Debit Card Number to further activate the debit card.
Well, this is everything you need to know about the procedure on How To Unblock SBI Debit Card. Hopefully, this guide about the easy steps to Unblock SBI ATM Card has given adequate information. For more doubts or queries regarding this topic, don’t hesitate to ask us in the comments section. Stay in touch with MoneyCompass for more related articles and posts.