Want to track SBI Debit Card Dispatch Status? If you have already applied for the SBI Debit Card, you have a provision to track the status of its delivery/dispatch easily. State Bank of India is one of the largest public sector banks in the country that offers a myriad of banking services and abundant financial products to customers. SBI has gained massive prominence among the public for its trustworthy services.
Through its exceptional services, SBI fulfills a wide range of lifestyle requirements of the customers. Debit Card/ATM Card is one of the beneficial banking services offered by SBI to its consumers. Using a Debit Card, the SBI customers can carry out various transactions like bill payments, online/offline shopping, booking flight/railway tickets, and more. With the rapid advancement in technology, SBI enables customers to apply for a new SBI Debit Card Online without the need of visiting the bank branch.
After the issuance of the debit card, the concerned officials will dispatch the Debit Card to the delivery address of the customers. SBI also provides its customers to track the SBI ATM Card Delivery Status. If you want to know the detailed procedure on how to track the SBI Debit Card Dispatch Status, just go through this in-depth guide. Take a look!
Table of Contents
Track SBI Debit Card Dispatch Status
One can easily SBI ATM Card Status in two different ways. One is tracking the debit card status via Indiapost and the second way is to track the status of ATM Card Delivery status through the customer care service. Tracking the card status through Indiapost is considered the online mode of tracking the SBI Debit Card Dispatch status. On the other hand, the second method is the offline mode of SBI Debit Card Status tracking.
In general, the State Bank of India might dispatch the SBI Debit Card/ATM Card via post to the applicants’ registered residence address within 5 to 6 days from the date of online or offline application. The bank authorities will dispatch the ATM Card through speed post. In the meantime, the customers can track the SBI Debit Card Track Status through online and offline modes. We have explained two different methods clearly on how to track the SBI Debit Card Status. Check it out!
1. Check SBI ATM Card Status Tracking Via Indiapost
SBI Debit Card Track Status Speed Post is the most preferred method to keep an eye on the delivery status of the ATM Card. Soon after placing a request for an SBI Debit Card, you will get an SMS comprising the courier details i.e., the Speed Post Number/Consignment Number. Make sure you safeguard this speed post number for further reference i.e., to track the delivery status of the debit card. Follow the simple steps furnished below to track the SBI ATM Card Status through Indiapost.
- Initially, visit the official website of Indiapost from your device i.e., at indiapost.gov.in.
- Navigate to the following link to track the delivery status of your SBI Debit Card Delivery – https://www.indiapost.gov.in/_layouts/15/dop.portal.tracking/trackconsignment.aspx
- On that page, you will find two empty fields.
- Enter the Consignment Number [You can find it in the SMS that you have already received on your registered mobile number].
- In the next field, you need to enter the answer by evaluating the expression. For instance, it asks you to enter the sum of two digits i.e., 5 + 6. In the empty field, enter the answer as 11.
- Click on the ‘Search’ button.
- In a few seconds, you can find the SBI Debit Card Status displayed on the screen.
- On the track consignment page, it shows the date, time, office, and event [i.e., the status of the ATM Card].
- The current location and the expected delivery date of the SBI Debit Card will be shown on the screen.
- If the status says ‘Item Delivered’ then, it indicates that your SBI ATM Card has been delivered to the registered address of the customer.
- If in case, the SBI ATM Card Status shows ‘between post offices’ then, it indicates that the Debit Card will be dispatched within 2 to 3 days by the concerned post office personnel.
That’s all! This is the easy method to track the SBI Debit Card Track Status Speed Post via India Post. After receiving the debit card, you can activate it online using the net banking credentials.
2. Check SBI Debit Card Status By Calling Customer Care
Another simple method to track the SBI Atm Card Delivery Status is by calling the customer care service of SBI. The SBI customers can contact the customer care service of SBI to get adequate assistance in tracking the Debit Card. By calling the SBI Customer Care Number, you can easily track the status of your Debit Card. The concerned executives of SBI Customer Care will help you provide the tracking number of the SBI Debit Card Dispatch Status. Here is the SBI Customer Care Service Toll-Free Number given below:
SBI Customer Care Number: 1800 425 3800
That’s all! This is everything you need to know about the procedure to understand the SBI Debit Card Track Status online and offline. We hope this guide has given adequate information about the different methods to track the SBI Debit Card Status. For more doubts or queries, ask us in the comments space. Stay in touch with our website for more articles on SBI Debit Cards, Credit Cards, types of loans offered by SBI, etc.