Join the ELITE club, folks! Lead a life luxurious with immense comfort and extravagant lifestyle. Wondering how to acquire such a lavish life? SBI ELITE Advantage Credit Card gives you great comfort and richness with its unlimited benefits, exclusive offers, great privileges, and more. If you are planning to apply for an SBI Credit Card to enjoy great benefits, just go with the SBI ELITE Advantage card.
Gear up yourself to unleash the wonderful domain chock packed with excellent lifestyle privileges, complimentary rewards, welcome gifts, etc. SBI Card ELITE Advantage renders a plethora of benefits and an extensive range of rewards to the cardholders. To know more about this credit card, just go through the SBI ELITE Advantage Credit Card Review. Have a glance!
Table of Contents
- SBI Card ELITE Advantage
- SBI ELITE Advantage Credit Card Eligibility
- SBI Card ELITE Advantage Benefits
- 1. Welcome Benefits
- 2. Complimentary Movie Tickets
- 3. ELITE Rewards
- 4. Milestone Privileges
- 5. Club Vistara Membership
- 6. International Lounge Access
- 7. Domestic Lounge Access
- 8. Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership
- 9. Lowest Forex Mark-Up
- 10. Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- 11. Exclusive Concierge Service
- 12. Mastercard / Visa Privileges
- 13. Balance Transfer on EMI
- 14. Emergency Card Replacement
- SBI ELITE Advantage Card Fees And Charges
- Documents Required To Apply For SBI ELITE Advantage Card
- How To Apply For SBI Card Elite Advantage?
SBI Card ELITE Advantage
State Bank of India is one of the largest national banks in the country that offers a wide range of banking and financial services to customers. With its headquarters in Mumbai, SBI has several branches across different parts of the country even in villages, rural areas, and cities. SBI renders its banking products and services to topmost organizations, institutions, bigwigs, common individuals, commercial companies, and a lot more. SBI ELITE Advantage Credit Card Review gives complete information about this unique lifestyle card.
SBI offers its services through its branches available in different cities, joint ventures, associate firms, and subsidiaries. One of the most prevalent products offered by SBI is credit cards. The largest bank of India offers plenty of credit cards that serve the customers’ requirements in a variety of categories. SBI Card ELITE Advantage is one of the exceptional premium credit cards offered to customers in the lifestyle category.
People who wish to spend on a variety of lifestyle-based things frequently can prefer this SBI ELITE Advantage Credit Card. On every purchase that you make frequently, you can earn exclusive reward points, waiving off some amount for buying specific products, and more. Credit cardholders can get this credit card by applying online. One can easily apply for this credit card by paying an annual fee of Rs. 4999. SBI Card ELITE Advantage offers copious benefits in a series of categories such as entertainment, travel, and more.
SBI ELITE Advantage Credit Card Eligibility
Applicants need to fulfill some of the eligibility guidelines to apply for the SBI Card ELITE Advantage Credit Card. Credit card issuers usually look for various factors among the applicants at the time of the credit card application. Some of them include the age limit, annual income, nationality, CIBIL score, and more. To know more about the SBI ELITE Advantage Eligibility Criteria, just go through this guide. Check it out!
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Individuals must be salaried employees or self-employed.
- The minimum monthly income of the applicant must be at least Rs. 60000.
- The age of the applicants must range between 18 years and 65 years.
- Applicant must maintain a CIBIL Score of 750 and above to apply for the credit card.
- The add-on credit cardholders need to have an age of at least 18 years and above. Also, the applicant of the SBI ELITE Advantage card shouldn’t be a loan defaulter.
Once the individuals meet the aforementioned criteria, they can head to the official website of SBI Card and apply for the credit card. In this SBI ELITE Advantage Credit Card Review, we further curated the list of significant benefits of the SBI Card ELITE Advantage. Read on!
SBI Card ELITE Advantage Benefits
SBI ELITE Advantage Credit Card renders a plethora of benefits to cardholders. In this article, we furnished the list of key Benefits of SBI ELITE Advantage Credit Card. Have a look!
1. Welcome Benefits
- Cardholders will get a welcome e-Gift Voucher worth Rs. 5000.
- Customers can pick their desired options from an array of travel and lifestyle brands.
- Some of the popular brands include Hush Puppies/Bata, Yatra, Shoppers Stop, Aditya Birla Fashion, and Pantaloons.
2. Complimentary Movie Tickets
- Individuals can get free movie tickets worth Rs. 6000 every year.
- Transactions done through the SBI Credit Card for purchasing tickets will be valid for a minimum of 2 tickets per booking every month.
- A maximum discount of Rs. 250 per ticket will be offered to the customers for 2 tickets only. Besides this, a convenience fee would also be charged.
3. ELITE Rewards
- Customers can avail of 5X Reward Points upon spending money on various things through the credit card such as grocery spending, dining, and departmental stores.
- Gain 2 reward points per Rs. 100 on all other spends.
4. Milestone Privileges
- Gain up to 50000 Bonus Reward Points as part of milestone privileges that are worth Rs. 12500 per year.
- Earn 10000 bonus reward points on accomplishing annual spending of Rs. 3 lakhs and Rs. 4 lakhs.
5. Club Vistara Membership
- Obtaining Club Vistara Membership is one of the noteworthy benefits of SBI ELITE Advantage Credit Card.
- Customers can enjoy a complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership.
- Cardholders can get 1 complimentary upgrade voucher.
- Gain 9 Club Vistara Points on every Rs. 100 spent on Vistara flights.
6. International Lounge Access
- Individuals can enjoy a complimentary membership to the Priority Pass Program worth $99.
- The cardholders can get 6 complimentary Airport Lounge visits per year, outside India for a maximum of 2 visits per quarter.
- Customers can easily access more than 1000 Airport Lounges globally.
7. Domestic Lounge Access
- Cardholders can enjoy 2 complimentary domestic Airport Lounge visits every quarter in India.
- To acquire the domestic lounge program offer at the corresponding lounges, the customers can apply for the SBI Card ELITE Advantage credit card.
8. Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership
- Customers can enjoy complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier membership.
- Cardholders can get exclusive 1000 welcome points upon registration of the credit card.
- Individuals can enjoy 1500 bonus points on their first stay and an additional Rs. 1000 hotel credit on extended night stay.
9. Lowest Forex Mark-Up
- SBI ELITE Advantage Credit Card offers an exclusive privilege of the lowest Foreign Currency Mark-up Charge of 1.99% on international usage.
- Earn 2 reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on international transactions.
10. Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Customers can avail of a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on every transaction between Rs. 500 and Rs. 4000 at any petrol pump across the nation. Individuals need to buy fuel worth Rs. 500 to Rs. 4000 to access this benefit.
- Cardholders can get a maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 250 per statement cycle per credit card account.
11. Exclusive Concierge Service
- Individuals can get dedicated assistance on Flower Delivery, online doctor consultation, and gift delivery.
12. Mastercard / Visa Privileges
- Customers can enjoy a total of 4 rounds of complimentary green fees access. Besides this, the cardholders can get up to 50 percent off on golf games alongside 1 complimentary lesson per month at preferred golf courses across the nation.
- Individuals can get exclusive benefits across 900 luxury hotels globally.
- Customers can get savings of up to 10% on Hertz car rental and up to 35% on Avis Car Rentals.
- Cardholders can gain up t0 10000 miles per night on hotel stay alongside 25% additional miles on Kaligo.com.
- Mastercard/Visa offers these privileges to credit cardholders.
13. Balance Transfer on EMI
- Individuals can save money at the time of paying their credit card dues.
- Customers can transfer the outstanding balance of the remaining banks’ credit cards to their SBI Card ELITE Advantage to get a lower rate of interest and payback in EMIs.
- To access this service, the cardholders need to log on to the official website of SBI Card i.e., at sbicard.com.
14. Emergency Card Replacement
- Another benefit of the credit card is that the cardholders can avail SBI Card ELITE Advantage replaced anywhere in the world.
- Customers can get a 24×7 helpline for emergency card replacement at the time of travelling to any foreign country.
SBI ELITE Advantage Card Fees And Charges
State Bank of India i.e., the SBI Card credit card lenders explains the charges that it levies on the customers to issue a credit card. Before and after the issuance of the SBI ELITE Advantage credit card, cardholders need to pay specific fees i.e., Annual Fee Of SBI Card ELITE Advantage initially and renewal fee annually.
The cardholders need to know the SBI card ELITE Advantage annual fees, interest rates, late payment details, and more before heading to apply for the credit card. In this SBI ELITE Advantage Credit Card Review, we have furnished the list of SBI ELITE Advantage Card Charges and additional fees in tabular form. Check it out!
|SBI Card ELITE Advantage Credit Card Fees/Charges
|Annual Fee [One-Time]
|Renewal Fee [Per Annum]
|Rs. 4999 including applicable taxes
|3.5% per month or 42% per annum
|Cheque payment fee
|Foreign currency transaction
|Late payment fee
|From Rs. 0 to Rs. 500 – NilMore than Rs. 500 up to Rs. 1000 – Rs. 400More than Rs. 1000 up to Rs. 10000 – Rs. 750More than Rs. 10000 up to Rs. 25000 – Rs. 950More than Rs. 25000 up to Rs. 50000 – Rs. 1100More than Rs. 50000 – Rs. 1300
|Add-On card fee
|Payment dishonor fee
|2% of the payment amount, minimum of Rs. 450
|Cash payment fee
|Rs.199 alongside the applicable taxes
|Credit Card Statement request
|Rs. 100 per statement (more than 2 months old)
|Cash advance fee
|2.5% of the amount withdrawn or Rs. 500 (In the case of Local ATMs)2.5% of the amount withdrawn or Rs. 500 (In the case of International ATMs)
|Rewards redemption fee
|Card replacement fee
|Rs. 100 to Rs. 250
|Over limit fee
|2.5% of the over-limit amount, minimum of Rs. 600
Documents Required To Apply For SBI ELITE Advantage Card
If you are planning to apply for SBI ELITE Advantage Credit Card, you need to submit some of the crucial documents. Applicants need to gather the vital documents alongside the copies and submit the same to the corresponding executives of the SBI Card. Some of the documents related to the age, residential address, and income of the individual are listed below. Check it out!
A. Identity Proof
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
B. Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID Card
- Utility Bills such as electricity bills, gas bills, water bills, etc.
C. Income Proof
- IT Returns
- Last 3 months Salary Slips
- Form 16
D. Main Documents
- Credit Card Application Form
- Passport-size color photographs of the applicant
- Form 60 or a copy of PAN Card
Besides the aforementioned documents, the applicants need to provide their passport-size photographs as required by the SBI Card executive. In some cases, the card lenders might ask you for some other additional documents based on the necessity to issue the credit card. You can take some time and produce the remaining documents.
How To Apply For SBI Card Elite Advantage?
Applicants have a provision to apply for the SBI ELITE Advantage Credit Card online i.e., at the official website of the SBI Card. This guide clearly explains the procedure on how to apply for SBI Card ELITE Advantage through the website. Check it out!
- Initially, go to the official website of SBI Card i.e., at sbicard.com.
- On the home page of the website, you can find a series of sections including ‘Credit Cards’ displayed on the top of the screen.
- Click on the tab. From the drop-down menu, you can select the option ‘Lifestyle’.
- On the next screen, you can find different types of credit cards.
- Scroll down through the page and you will find the card ‘SBI Card ELITE Advantage’ option.
- Just click on the ‘Apply Now’.
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to fill in the vital details of the applicant such as the personal details, residential address, etc.
- Enter your personal details such as the name, residential city, and mobile number.
- Tick the checkbox to accept all the terms and conditions.
- Hit the button ‘send OTP’.
- Your registered mobile number will receive an OTP. Enter the same in the provided field.
- Hit the submit button.
- Further, you need to fill in your professional details such as the occupation, company name, etc. If you are self-employed, the details might be different.
- Enter your annual income or monthly salary details in the given fields.
- Provide your PAN Number, Date of birth, and PIN Code of office.
- Hit the Next button.
- Further, enter your current residential address details such as the house number, locality, PIN Code, and nationality.
- Accept all the terms and conditions and submit the application form.
- After that, you will receive a message on the screen saying that your application for SBI Card ELITE Advantage has been finished successfully. An application ID number will be generated.
- For further processing of the application, you are just a few steps ahead.
- For the final approval of the credit card, you need to submit some of the required documents as part of the verification purposes. We have mentioned the list of relevant documents necessary for the SBI Card ELITE Advantage.
- Once you have submitted the relevant documents alongside the application form, you will get a tracking/reference ID. Using the ID, you can track the status of your SBI CARD ELITE Advantage credit card application.
- The applicants have a provision to easily track their application status online through the option ‘Track Application’.
That’s all! This is a simple procedure to apply for the SBI ELITE Advantage credit card through the official website of the SBI Card.
This is all you need to know about the SBI Card ELITE Advantage. In this post, SBI ELITE Advantage Credit Card Review covered the vital points about the card such as its benefits, eligibility criteria, requirement documents for the application, online application process, and more. Readers who have any queries or doubts regarding this topic, just ask us in the comments space. Keep in touch with our website for more articles based on SBI Credit cards, their benefits, fee particulars, etc.