Are you are frequent commuter? If so, here is great news for such regular travellers who travel between residence and workplace every day. The salaried employees may not be able to purchase tickets with cash throughout the month as the individuals may run out of salary at the very beginning of the month. In such a case, a credit card becomes extremely beneficial. As the entire world is moving towards being a completely cashless society, people have been adapting to the current trends.
Following the digital era, the maximum population has started carrying their credit and debit cards instead of maintaining loads of liquid cash in their wallets. To encourage the population to make cashless transactions, the banks have introduced multiple schemes and packages to benefit users who use credit cards for their transactions. SBI in partnership with Ola has launched the Ola Money SBI Credit Card to enrich the customer’s experience while travelling in the city.
In the partnership with Ola, the state-run State Bank of India Card has rolled out the first-ever co-branding credit card in this segment. With exclusive cashback offers, unlimited reward points, huge discounts, and more, SBI Ola Money Credit Card renders copious benefits to the customers. Get to know more about the Ola Money SBI Card, its benefits, key features, eligibility criteria, fees and charges, credit card application procedure, and more. Have a glance!
Table of Contents
- SBI Ola Money Credit Card
- Ola Money SBI Card Eligibility
- Ola SBI Credit Card Benefits
- Ola SBI Credit Card Annual Fee and Charge
- Documents Required To Apply For SBI Ola Money Credit Card
- How to Apply For Ola Money SBI Card?
SBI Ola Money Credit Card
Want to know more about Ola Money SBI Credit Card? Well, SBI Ola Money Credit Card is an excellent co-branded credit card that offers a plethora of benefits to the customers. Ola Cabs and SBI Cards & Visa jointly launched the Ola SBI Credit Card to give amazing cash back rewards to the customers on all Ola rides. People who travel frequently on cabs from their office to home and vice versa or any other places can access this credit card.
Ola Money SBI Credit Card is powered by Visa. This credit card can be easily accessed by the customers without paying any sort of joining fees. The SBI Ola Money Card is considered to render the most flexible, seamless, and convenient payment gateways to cardholders. The cashback offers and rewards acquired by the customers through the Credit Card will be credited to the cardholders’ accounts in the mode of Ola Money providing lifetime validity to those offers. The customers can only redeem those rewards and cashback through Ola rides, flight, and hotel bookings.
With a ‘NO’ joining fee, individuals interested to get this credit card can apply for Ola Money SBI Card. However, an annual fee of Rs. 499 must be paid by the cardholders after acquiring the credit card. Some of the interesting and exciting features of the Ola Money SBI Credit Card include exclusive travel offers from Cleartrip, fuel surcharge waiver benefits, huge reward points, and more. This SBI Ola Credit Card Review covers the vital details about the co-branded credit card including the eligibility criteria, fee details, online application process, and more. Read on!
Ola Money SBI Card Eligibility
Planning to apply for the Ola Money SBI Credit Card? Well, in that case, you need to meet certain eligibility rules to grab this exclusive card offering exciting Ola SBI Credit Card Benefits to the customers. People who are highly willing to access this credit card daily, especially for commuting purposes can apply for the same. Before that, it is equally important to make a note of the SBI Ola Credit Card Eligibility guidelines presented below:
- The applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- The primary applicant’s age must range between 18 years and 65 years.
- The age of an add-on applicant should be more than 18 years.
If you want some other details, SBI provides a facility to check your eligibility i.e., whether you are eligible for the credit card application or not. You can even contact the SBI Cards executive regarding your eligibility in case you want to apply for this SBI Ola Money Credit Card.
Ola SBI Credit Card Benefits
Eagerly waiting to know the Ola SBI Credit Card Benefits? SBI Cards offer an exclusive co-branded credit card to the customers with a bunch of benefits. Mostly, the daily commuters seem this card beneficial as they get unlimited rewards, cashback offers, redeem offers, and a lot more. To enjoy extraordinary services offered by the SBI Cards in the form of this credit card just head over to know the Benefits of Ola SBI Credit Card. Check it out!
1. Annual Fee Waiver
- One of the significant benefits of Ola SBI Credit Card is the first-year annual fee waiver.
- For the first year, the customers are imposed a Zero Annual Fee i.e., no joining fee.
- From the second year onwards, the cardholders need to pay a renewal fee of Rs. 499. However, the renewal fee will be reversed to the customers upon spending an annual amount of Rs. 1 Lakh.
2. Ola Ride Rewards
- Customers can gain 7% Reward Points on all Ola Rides by using the Ola Money SBI Credit Card.
- All the reward points acquired by the customer will be automatically credited to the Ola Money wallet of the cardholder.
3. Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- 1% of the fuel surcharge waiver will be applicable to the cardholders while using the credit card at various fuel stations across the nation.
- A maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 100 per statement cycle will be available to the customers per credit card account.
4. Cleartrip Offers
- Individuals can get exclusively 5% cashback benefits on flight tickets booked through Cleartrip.
- Earn 10% cashback offer on local hotel bookings through Cleartrip.
- Get 12% of cashback on Activities booked through Cleartrip.
- Gain 6% of cashback on international hotel bookings done through Cleartrip.
5. Spending Rewards
- Obtain 1% Reward Points on all other spending done through Ola Money SBI Credit Card.
- Once the customers get reward points upon making purchases or paying bills through the credit card, those reward points will be credited to their Ola Money Wallet automatically.
- Cardholders can get Re. 1 for 1 Reward Point.
6. Balance Transfer on EMI
- Individuals can save money at the time of paying their credit card dues.
- A balance transfer is one of the significant Ola SBI Credit Card Benefits.
- Through this feature, customers can easily transfer their outstanding balance of other bank’s credit cards to their Ola Money SBI Card.
- Moreover, the customers can get balance transfer provision at a lower interest rate. Further, the customers can easily pay back in EMIs.
7. Easy Money Facility
- Through the Easy Money provision, customers can acquire a draft or cheque against their cash limit and it can be delivered to the doorstep of the customers.
- Individuals can apply for the Easy Money facility by logging into the official website of sbicard.com using the login details – username and password.
- Flexipay is another notable feature through which the customers can convert their transactions into simple monthly installments.
- To avail of this facility, customers need to purchase for Rs. 2500 using their Ola Money SBI Credit Card.
- Further, they can convert the transactions into Flexipay within 30 days from the date of purchase.
These are some of the major benefits of the Ola SBI Credit Card through which the cardholders can get exclusive rewards, copious cashback offers, and more. In this SBI Ola Credit Card Review, we further explained the procedure to apply for Ola SBI Credit Card. Check it out!
Ola SBI Credit Card Annual Fee and Charge
SBI Card lenders will levy specific charges and fees either annually or monthly on the cardholders regardless of the type of credit card. Cardholders of Ola SBI Credit Card need to pay some fees like joining fee, annual fee, add-on fee, etc. after the commencement of card access.
In some cases, people might fail to pay the monthly credit card bill on time. In such a situation, the cardholders will be levied a late fee. In the tabular form below, we furnished the fee particulars and Ola SBI Credit Card Charge information.
|Type of Charges/Fees||Amount|
|Renewal Fees [Per Annum]||Rs. 499|
|Add-on Fee [Per Annum]||Nil|
|Cash Payment Fee||Rs. 250 alongside all applicable taxes|
|Late Payment Charges||Nil – For amounts ranging between Rs. 0 and Rs. 500Rs. 400 – For amounts ranging between Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000Rs. 750 – For amounts ranging between Rs. 1000 and Rs. 10000Rs. 950 – For amounts ranging between Rs. 10000 and Rs. 25000Rs. 1100 – For amounts ranging between Rs. 25000 and Rs. 50000Rs. 1300 – For an amount more than Rs. 50000|
|Missed Payment Charges||Charges of Rs. 100 will be levied in case of not paying the Minimum Amount Due [MAD] by the due date for 2 continuous cycles.|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% or Rs. 500 whichever is higher at local ATMs and international ATMs will be imposed|
|Card Replacement Fee||Rs. 100|
Documents Required To Apply For SBI Ola Money Credit Card
If you are seeking to apply for the Ola Money SBI Credit Card then, you need to visit the official website of the SBI Cards. From the official website, you can directly apply for a credit card from the relevant category. Before that, you need to know the required documents that must be submitted at the time of the credit card application.
Mostly, the credit card issuers ask the customers to submit documents that prove their age, nationality, residential address, income, and others. Here is the list of documents that are necessary to apply for the Ola SBI Credit Card. Check it out!
A. Income Proof
- Form 16
- Salary Slips
- IT Returns
B. Identity Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
C. Address Proof
- Utility Bills [Electricity/Water Bill/gas Bill]
- Voter ID card
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
How to Apply For Ola Money SBI Card?
The application process of the SBI Ola Money Credit Card is quite simple through the SBI Cards official website. The applicants need to provide some of the valid details such as personal information, professional details, and residential address at the time of credit card application. In this article, we furnished the step-by-step procedure that helps the applicants to apply for the co-branded Credit Card online. Check it out!
- Initially, go to the official website of SBI Cards from your device i.e., at sbicards.com.
- Once you navigate to the website, you will find a series of sections on the top of the page.
- Just hover your mouse on the section ‘Credit Cards’.
- A drop-down menu will be displayed on the screen.
- As the SBI Ola Credit Card belongs to the travel and fuel category, you need to click on the corresponding option.
- On the next page, you can see a list of credit cards that offer copious travel benefits to the customers.
- Scroll down through the page and select the Ola Money SBI Credit Card option.
- Below the option, you can find the button ‘Apply Now’. Just click on it.
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter some of the details such as personal details, professional details, and residential address information.
- Enter all the details correctly in the provided fields.
- Accept all the terms and conditions by ticking the checkbox.
- Enter the mobile number and you will receive an OTP to the registered mobile number. Enter the same in the given field.
- Further, you need to hit the Submit button.
- After the submission of the details, you will get a message stating that the application form has been submitted successfully.
- An application ID number will be generated after the application submission.
- To get your credit card approved by the concerned authorities, you must submit some of the relevant documents.
- The documents that prove your identity, address, age, and profession must be submitted to the officials.
- We have already provided the list of required documents for the credit card application. Just go through the list given below.
- After uploading or submitting the necessary documents to the concerned executive of SBI Cards, you need to wait for a few working days.
- The officials will verify the documents and send the same to the head office.
- Processing will be done and finally, if everything is proper and accurate, the Ola Money SBI Credit Card will be issued.
- Meanwhile, the applicants have a facility to monitor their application status through the official website.
- Using the option ‘Track Application’, individuals can check the status of their application online.
That’s all! This is the detailed procedure on how to apply for the SBI Ola Money Credit Card through the official website.
Another method to get the Ola Money SBI Credit Card is through the Ola App. Ola users have the provision to directly apply for a credit card using the mobile app. Using the app, Ola users can also view and handle their Credit Card with a few taps.
That’s all! This is everything you need to know about the Ola SBI Credit Card. In the entire SBI Ola Credit Card Review, we understood that this Ola SBI Credit Card appears to be very much profitable and worth applying. Moreover, it’s the right card for those who travel across different places in the city on a daily basis. If you are a naive credit card user and planning to get one for your daily needs then, Ola Money SBI Credit Card is the perfect card.
Still, have any doubts about this credit card application process or other queries? Don’t hesitate and drop your doubts in the comments space. If you want to know more about the other cards offered by SBI Cards to the customers, we suggest you visit our website MoneyCompass frequently. Our articles and posts are completely focused on the topics that are related to SBI Credit Cards, the application process, reviews, and more.