Are you an Army or Navy Personnel? If so, SBI has an excellent offer, especially to the employees working in Airforce, Army, Paramilitary, and Navy. SBI Card has rolled out a series of Shaurya Credit Cards to the Indian Defense personnel. State Bank of India is one of the most renowned and highly accessed banking platforms in India with more than thousands and thousands of branches across the nation in different cities.
SBI Card offers an extensive range of credit card options to customers in a variety of categories such as travel, shopping, lifestyle, and others. Considering the precious services offered to the country and the citizens of India, SBI has introduced the Shaurya Select SBI Card. There are different variants in the Shaurya series of credit cards. In this guide, we explain the complete details about the Shaurya Select SBI Card, its benefits, eligibility criteria, application process, availability, fee details, etc. Take a look!
Table of Contents
- Shaurya Select SBI Card
- SBI Shaurya Select Credit Card Eligibility
- Shaurya Select SBI Credit Card Benefits
- SBI Shaurya Select Credit Card Annual Fee And Charge
- Documents Required for SBI Shaurya Select Credit Card
- How To Apply For Shaurya Select SBI Card?
Shaurya Select SBI Card
Intending to honor the armed forces, navy, and paramilitary personnel for their valuable services, SBI has come up with the SBI Shaurya Select Credit Card. To pay tribute to the Indian Army forces, paramilitary, and navy employees, SBI Card has launched the Shaurya Select SBI Credit Card with exciting offers, exclusive rewards, and amazing discounts.
Using this credit card, the Indian Defence employees can buy different things from the departmental stores, army canteen stores department [CSD], etc. Shaurya Select SBI Credit Card is an entry-level lifestyle credit card that fulfills all the needs of the customers. It’s a perfect credit card for low spenders. By making any sort of purchase through the SBI Shaurya Select Card, cardholders can get impressive reward points, exclusive offers, and discounts.
Besides this, the cardholders can also get attractive SBI Shaurya Select Card Benefits in a variety of categories such as insurance, entertainment, reward points, and more. The Shaurya Select SBI Credit Card is available to the customers on the Rupay platform. Explore the in-depth guide to understand more about the credit card including the benefits, fee information, annual charges, and more. Check it out!
SBI Shaurya Select Credit Card Eligibility
Want to know the key eligibility criteria for the Shaurya Select SBI Card? If you are planning to apply for the SBI Shaurya Select Credit Card, you need to have some idea about the eligibility guidelines. In terms of employment status, the primary applicant must be an employee of armed forces that include [army/navy/airforce/paramilitary]. If you meet all the eligibility rules, you are good to go for the credit card application. Some of the key eligibility guidelines include monthly income, location of the applicant, credit score, age, and more. In this article, we furnished the complete details about the Shaurya Select SBI Card Eligibility. Check it out!
- Individuals must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant must be a servant of the Indian Army, Navy, Airforce, or the Paramilitary forces.
- The applicant’s age must range between 21 years and 65 years.
- The applicant must receive a stable source of income every month.
- The individual must maintain a decent CIBIL score of at least 750.
Shaurya Select SBI Credit Card Benefits
Shaurya Select SBI Credit Card is one of the beneficial credit cards offered to the Indian army personnel who serves the nation sacrificing their lives. Customers can get great privileges on the Shaurya Select SBI Credit Card such as reward points, milestone benefits, insurance benefits, and more. Here is a curated list of significant Benefits Of SBI Shaurya Select Credit Card presented below in this article. Let’s take a quick look into the SBI Shaurya Select Card Benefits in detail. Have a glimpse!
1. Reward Points
- Gain 10 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on various things in a variety of categories such as movies, entertainment, grocery, and departmental stores. It also includes the credit card money spent on the CSD canteen.
- Customers can earn 2 reward points per Rs. 100 spent on all the remaining spends.
2. Renewal Benefit
- Individuals can earn 1500 reward points upon payment of the stipulated renewal fee.
3. Complimentary Insurance
- Obtain a complimentary Personal Accidental Insurance Cover of Rs. 10 Lakh.
- RuPay offers this complimentary insurance cover to the cardholders i.e., the Indian defense personnel.
4. Milestone Rewards
- Customers can get a Pizza Hut e-Voucher worth Rs. 500 on accomplishing spends of Rs. 50000 in a calendar quarter.
- Individuals can get an e-Gift Voucher worth Rs. 7000 from various popular brands such as Pantaloons, Yatra, etc., upon accomplishing annual spends of Rs. 5 Lakhs.
- Another interesting benefit of the SBI Shaurya Select Credit Card is that the individuals can get a waiver of the renewal fee upon spending Rs. 1.5 Lakhs and above annually using the credit card.
5. Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Individuals can get a 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver at all the petrol pumps present all over the nation.
6. Additional Benefits
- Customers can enjoy 24×7 concierge services as part of the additional SBI Shaurya Select Card Benefits.
- Individuals can get exclusive assistance in flower delivery, gift delivery, courier service, car rental, Limousine referral, restaurant referral, and a lot more services.
- The credit card of the individual comes imprinted with their respective service branch i.e., Army, Navy, Airforce, and Paramilitary.
7. Balance Transfer On EMI
- Individuals can save money at the time of paying their credit card dues through this balance transfer on the EMI feature.
- Customers can easily transfer the outstanding balance of other bank’s credit cards to their Shaurya Select SBI Card. Moreover, the individuals can get a lower interest rate and payback in easy EMIs.
- Using the crucial login details such as the user ID and Password, individuals can log into the sbicard website to access this balance transfer service.
- Flexipay is one of the key Benefits Of the SBI Shaurya Select Credit Card through which individuals can convert their transactions into simple monthly installments.
- Customers can purchase anything for an amount of Rs. 2500 or above using the Shaurya Select SBI Card and further log into the website within 30 days from the date of purchase to convert the transaction into Flexipay.
That’s all! These are some of the noteworthy Benefits Of SBI Shaurya Select Credit Card.
SBI Shaurya Select Credit Card Annual Fee And Charge
Applicants need to have some idea about the SBI Shaurya Select Credit Card Annual Charge and other relevant fees. The SBI Cards credit card lenders impose certain charges on the cardholders as part of annual fees, joining fees, add-on charges, and others. In this guide, we provided the complete information about the SBI Shaurya Select Credit Card annual fees and charges. Have a look!
|Type of Charge/Fees||Amount|
|Joining Fee/Annual Fee [One-Time]||Waived Off|
|Renewal Fee [Per Annum]||Rs. 1499 starting from 2nd year. If the annual spending for the existing year crosses Rs. 150000, renewal fee gets reversed.|
|Add-on Fee [Per Annum]||Nil|
|Free Credit Period||Nil|
|Cash Advance Limit||80 % of the Credit Limit|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the transaction amount (subjected to a minimum of Rs.500)|
|Add-on credit card Fee||Nil|
|Late payment fee||Nil – For an outstanding balance ranging between Rs. 0 and Rs. 500Rs. 400 – For an amount ranging between Rs. 501 and Rs. 1000Rs. 750 – For an amount ranging between Rs. 1001 and Rs. 10000 Rs. 950 – For an amount ranging between Rs. 10001 and Rs. 25000Rs. 1100 – For an amount ranging between Rs. 25001 and Rs. 50000Rs. 1300 – For an outstanding balance of more than Rs. 50000|
|Foreign currency mark-up||3.5%|
|Payment dishonor fee||2% of the payment amount|
|Statement retrieval||Rs. 100|
|Rewards redemption fee||Rs. 99|
|Finance charges||3.50% per month|
|Cheque fee||Rs. 100|
|Overlimit fee||2.5% of the over-limit amount|
Documents Required for SBI Shaurya Select Credit Card
Individuals need to submit some of the crucial documents at the time of application submission. The documents related to the income, address, and identity proofs of the individuals will be verified by the SBI authorities after the application submission. Based on the income documents submitted by the applicants, the corresponding authorities of the SBI Card hold the right to decide the credit limit on the card approved to the applicants. Here is a list of documents required to apply for the Shaurya Select SBI Card. Check it out!
A. For Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Ration Card
- Utility Bills such as electricity, water bill, etc.
B. For Income Proof
- Salary Slip
- Form 16
- IT Returns
C. For Identity Proof
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
D. Main Documents
- Credit Card Application Form
- Passport size Photographs of the applicant
Make sure you submit all the aforementioned documents alongside the Xerox copies of the same to the corresponding SBI Cards’ executive.
How To Apply For Shaurya Select SBI Card?
Individuals seeking to apply for the Shaurya Select SBI Credit Card need to visit the official website of the SBI Cards. You can either visit the SBI cards website or contact an authorized SBI Cards sales executive. In this post, we furnished a detailed guide on how to apply for the SBI Shaurya Select Credit Card online i.e., through the official portal of SBI Cards. Check it out!
- Initially, navigate to the official website of SBI Card from your device i.e., at sbicard.com.
- After accessing the official website link, you will be redirected to the home page of the website.
- At the top of the page, you will find a list of sections related to the credit card options, benefits offered by various credit cards, exclusive rewards, offers, and more.
- Place the mouse on the section ‘Credit Cards’.
- From the drop-down menu, you need to click on the option ‘shopping’.
- On the next screen, you can find a massive list of credit cards that fall under the category of Shopping.
- Scroll down through the page. At the end of the page, you will find the option ‘Shaurya Select SBI Card’.
- Just click on the Shaurya Select SBI card option.
- Hit the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to enter the vital details of the applicant.
- Enter the personal details such as the name, residential city, mobile number, etc.
- Further, the applicants need to enter the professional details alongside the current residential address.
- Tick the checkbox to accept the terms and conditions and the customer declaration.
- Tap the button ‘Send OTP’. You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given field.
- Once you are done with filling all the crucial details in the application form, hit the Submit button.
- Further, you will be asked to upload the essential documents that prove your identity, address, and nationality.
- After the completion of the document submission along with the application form, you will get a tracking ID.
- Applicants can keep a track of the Shaurya Select SBI Credit Card application status through the official website.
- Using the option ‘Track Application’, you can track the application status online.
This is the simple procedure to apply for the Shaurya Select SBI Card through the official website. Once you have finished the application submission process, one of the bank representatives will contact you regarding the application and the required documents to be submitted.
Well, this is everything you need to know about the Shaurya Select SBI Card. In this review, we covered almost all the noteworthy points about the Shaurya Select SBI Credit Card such as its benefits, fee details, eligibility criteria, application process online, key features, and more. If you still have any doubts regarding this credit card, don’t hesitate to ask us in the comments space.
We try to respond to your queries as soon as possible with precise solutions. For more articles based on SBI credit cards, application procedures, eligibility guidelines for various types of cards, and more, just stay in touch with our website. Visit our website regularly to know more about the latest updates regarding the SBI Credit Cards, types of cards, etc.