The State Bank of India offers various banking and financial services to the customers holding an account in the bank. SBI also provides a variety of cards to the customers to help them enjoy unlimited rewards frequently. A credit card issued to the SBI customers can get reward points, exclusive offers, and more benefits. The term ‘Unbilled Transactions’ is present in banking services, especially with SBI Credit Card. Willing to know more about the SBI unbilled transactions? Just read this article that explains the SBI Credit Card Unbilled transactions, the procedure to check the same, and more. Have a look!
Table of Contents
What are Unbilled Transactions in SBI CARD?
SBI Credit Card offers copious benefits and features to the cardholders. An unbilled transaction is referred to as the total credit transactions done after the generation of the last credit card statement. The credit card statement comprises the complete transactions made through the credit card. Besides this, it includes the credit card bills, the outstanding amount that you need to pay before the due date, and more. As the unbilled transactions are done after the credit card statement generation, the unbilled credit card amount will be included in the next credit card statement. That particular amount will be due on the customer’s credit card.
For instance, if your credit card statement is generated on the 5th of every month, your SBI Credit Card Statement will comprise the transactions done between the 6th of last month and the 5th of the current month. After the arrival of the credit card statement, if you carry out a transaction of Rs. 1500, this particular transaction is known as an unbilled transaction. The credit card bill for that particular amount will be generated in the next statement.
The Unbilled transactions in the SBI credit card also comprise cashback amount, reversals, and other payments received by the credit card. To evade extra charges for payment delays, the cardholders can pay the unbilled amount in advance. As a result, the cardholders can avoid an increase in the interest rates on their credit card transactions. Moreover, a delay in your payments might lead to lessen in your credit score and impacts your credit health report.
How to Check SBI Card Unbilled Transactions
The customers can check the SBI Credit Card unbilled transactions in three different ways. In this post, we explained the procedure on how to check SBI Card unbilled transactions. Check it out!
1. View SBI Credit Card Unbilled Transaction on SBI Card Website
The cardholders can easily check their unbilled transactions in the SBI credit card through the official website of the State Bank of India. Here is the detailed procedure to check the unbilled transactions in SBI.
- First of all, visit the official website of SBI i.e., sbicard.com.
- Using the crucial login credentials, you can log into the portal.
- On the left-hand side of the home page of the website, you can find the ‘My Accounts’ tab.
- Click the tab. You can then see the unbilled transactions on your SBI credit card.
- Also, you can check the transaction history i.e., the transactions made on your SBI account in the last 2 years.
2. View SBI Credit Card Unbilled Transactions Using ILA
ILA is an Interactive Live Assistant that helps customers in providing the latest information on SBI banking products and services. ILA is the SBI Card’s chatbot that gives information on various cards, features, services, benefits, and a lot more. In this post, we provided a detailed procedure on How to check SBI card unbilled transactions using ILA.
- Firstly, visit the SBI website.
- Head to ILA and click on the ILA icon.
- Type ‘View Unbilled Transactions’ in the chatbox
- Click the ‘Login Here’ button.
- Enter your online account user ID and password in the given fields.
- It then displays the unbilled transactions of your card.
- Check all your unbilled transactions.
3. Check SBI Card Unbilled Transaction on SBI Card Mobile APP
Another way to check SBI Card unbilled transactions is via SBI Card Mobile App. The customers can download the SBI Card Mobile App and access information regarding their transactions. Check it out!
- First of all, go to the app store.
- Enter the ‘SBI Card Mobile’ App in the search field.
- Install the app and finish the installation process.
- Open the SBI Card Mobile App.
- Log in to the mobile app and tap the link ‘Your Account.’
- Under this section, you can view Unbilled Transactions and Transaction history.
That’s all! These are the three different ways to check SBI unbilled transactions on your credit card.
Well, this is everything you need to know about the SBI Credit Card unbilled transactions. We hope this guide has given enough information about the SBI Unbilled transactions, the procedure to check the transaction details, and more. If you still have any doubts or queries, just ask us in the comments section. Stay tuned to MoneyCompass for more related articles, SBI credit card transactions, and more.