Thinking to apply for SBI Simply Click Credit Card? Well, the individuals seeking to access this credit card need to know some of the key benefits before applying for the SBI SimplyClick credit card. SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card offers a plethora of benefits and reward points to the cardholders. To know more about the SBI Simply Click credit card benefits, just go through the SBI Simply Click credit card review. Check it out!
Table of Contents
- SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
- SBI Simply Click Credit Card Eligibility
- SBI SimplyClick Credit Card Benefits
- SimplyClick SBI Card Annual Fees and Charges
- Documents Required to Apply for SBI Simply Click Credit Card
- Procedure to Apply for Simply Click SBI Card Online
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
The SimplyClick SBI card offers unlimited privileges to the customers. If you prefer shopping at different online portals, applying for the SBI SimplyClick credit card is the right choice. With this card, it offers certain benefits and reward points to the customers.
After making online transactions from various partner brands such as Cleartrip, Lenskart.com, dineout, Foodpanda, Amazon.in, Bookmyshow, and more using SimplyClick SBI Card, the cardholders can get additional rewards and benefits. By shopping on exclusive online partners, the cardholders can acquire 10x reward points. Besides this, there are copious benefits and welcome offers to the cardholders with this card.
SBI Simply Click Credit Card Eligibility
Before heading to check the SBI Simply Click credit card benefits, the customers need to check the SBI Simply Click credit card eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria include the age, occupation, income, and other details of the customer. Check the eligibility rules before applying for the SimplyClick Credit Card.
- The salaried employees and self-employed individuals are eligible to apply for the SBI SimplyClick credit card.
- The applicant’s age must range between 18 and 60 years.
- The income of the salaried employees must be more than Rs. 20000 per month.
- The income of the self-employed individuals must be more than Rs. 400000 per annum.
- The individuals must reside and work in one of the serviceable pin-codes.
To check the eligibility criteria, the applicant can head to the official website of SBI. Follow the steps furnished below to check the eligibility criterion.
- At first, go to the State Bank of India official website.
- Navigate to the SBI Credit Card ‘Simplifier’ page.
- Tap the link ‘Your income and expense information.’
- Enter your income details and monthly expenditure information in the given fields.
- Hit the button ‘Show my card.’
- A list of credit cards will display on the screen. If you meet the eligibility conditions then, the SimplyCLICK SBI card will be displayed in the list.
- Further, tap the link ‘Apply Now’ to apply for the Simply Click SBI Credit Card.
SBI SimplyClick Credit Card Benefits
The SBI Simply Click credit card offers a lot of benefits to the customers. In this post, we furnished the list of the Simply Click SBI card benefits and some of the SBI Simply Click credit card features. Check it out!
1. Welcome Gift
The customers will receive exclusive welcome benefits with the SBI SimplyClick Credit Card. From Amazon, the customers can get a welcome e-gift card worth Rs. 500.
2. e-Shopping Rewards
The cardholders will get copious e-shopping rewards upon shopping at various online portals such as Amazon, FoodPanda, Lenskart, BookMyShow, Cleartrip, UrbanClap, and more. When the customer purchases some products at any of the aforementioned online portals, the cardholders can get 10 times more rewards points. On every Rs. 100 expenditure on the credit card, the customers can earn 1 reward point. On all other online expenses, the customers will get 5X reward points. The customers can get exclusive SBI Simply Click credit card reward points.
3. Milestone Rewards
The cardholders can get milestone benefits with this card. Cleartrip e-vouchers worth Rs. 2000 each will be given to the customers on annual online spends of Rs. 1 Lakh and Rs. 2 Lakh.
4. Fuel Surcharge Waiver
The customers will also receive some exclusive fuel benefits. The cardholders will get a 1 percent fuel surcharge waiver on every fuel transaction between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3000. The maximum waiver in a month is covered at Rs. 100.
5. Annual Fee Reversal
If the customer spends Rs. 1 Lakh or more on his/her SBI SimplyClick Credit Card, the annual fee will be waived. The annual fee of Rs. 499 will be reversed on spendings ranging from Rs. 1 Lakh and more.
SimplyClick SBI Card Annual Fees and Charges
The customers need to know the SimplyClick SBI card annual fee and other charges before planning to apply for the credit card. The information about the SBI Simply Click credit card limit is also included in this post. Check the fee details in the tabular form given below:
|SBI SimplyClick Credit Card Fees / Charges||Amount|
|Joining fee||Rs. 499|
|Annual fee||Rs. 499|
|Rate of Interest||Up to 3.50% per month|
|Late payment fee||Total Due Amount Rs. 0 to Rs. 200 – NIL|
Rs. 201 to Rs. 500 – Rs. 100
Rs. 501 to Rs. 1000 – Rs. 400
Rs. 1001 to Rs. 10000 – Rs. 600
Rs. 10001 to Rs. 25000 – Rs. 800
Rs. 25001 and above – Rs. 950
|Payment dishonor fee||2% of the payment amount or Rs. 450|
|Over-limit fee||2.5% of the over-limit amount or Rs. 500|
|Card replacement charge||Rs. 100|
|Foreign currency transaction fee||3.5% of the transaction amount|
|Statement retrieval fee||Rs. 100 per statement|
Documents Required to Apply for SBI Simply Click Credit Card
The applicants need to submit some of the crucial documents before applying for the SimplyClick SBI Credit Card online. Check the list of required documents for the SimplyClick SBI Card furnished below:
For Proof of Identity
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driver License
- Job Card issued by NREGA
- Overseas Citizen of India Card
- Person of Indian Origin Card
- Photo ID Proof issued by the UIDAI or other government
For Income Proof
- Latest Salary Slips [3 months]
- Last 3 months’ bank statement
- Latest Form 16
For Proof of Address
- Driver License
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Latest Electricity Bill
- Property Registration Document
- Bank account statement
Besides the aforementioned documents, the bank may ask for some other documents as per the internal policies.
Procedure to Apply for Simply Click SBI Card Online
Follow the easy steps furnished below that helps the customers to apply for the Simply Click SBI Credit Card online.
- First of all, visit the official website of the State Bank of India.
- Click the option ‘Credit Cards’.
- You need to enter some of the details to check your eligibility.
- Hit the ‘Check Eligibility’ button.
- A list of credit cards will be displayed on the screen.
- From the list, select the ‘SimplyClick SBI Credit Card.’
- Below the card, click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- On the next page, enter some of the crucial details in the application form.
- Hit the submit button.
- Further, upload the required documents and submit them.
That’s all! This is the easy procedure to apply for SBI Simply Click credit card and access its exclusive Simply Click SBI card benefits. Once after customers apply for the card, it will take time to approve the card. Meanwhile, one need to track the card application status. Track the status either online or through offline process.
Well, this is everything you need to know about the SBI Simply Click credit card. We hope this SBI Simply Click credit card has given complete information about the SBI Simply Click credit card features, eligibility details, benefits, offers, and more. If you still have any doubts or queries, just ask us in the comments section. For more related posts and articles, stay tuned to MoneyCompass.