State Bank of India offers an exceptional credit card with an array of privileges and benefits to completely change your lifestyle. Some people dream of leading a luxurious life with all facilities. SBI Prime Credit Card is here for you that help you make your dream come true. SBI Prime Card is a premium credit card that complements you with the finest lifestyle. SBI Card Prime comes packed with a bunch of benefits that includes privilege membership benefits, reward points, lounge access, and a lot more. If you are a person who always loves to lead a better quality of life by traveling to different places leisurely and joyfully then, SBI Prime Credit Card is the right card for you. To understand more about the series of benefits that come with the Prime credit card, features, and privileges, just read this article. We covered the significant points about the SBI Prime Card such as its benefits, annual fee, charges, interest rates, and more. Take a look!
Table of Contents
- SBI Prime Credit Card
- SBI Card Prime Eligibility
- SBI Card Prime Benefits
- SBI Prime Credit Card Annual Fee and Charges
- Documents Required to Apply for SBI Prime Credit Card
- How to Apply SBI Prime Credit Card?
SBI Prime Credit Card
Want to lead a splendid life with your beloved ones? SBI prime card is a premium credit card that enables cardholders to acquire a premium lifestyle. SBI PRIME Credit Card offers a plethora of benefits to the cardholders in the form of reward points, premium security, milestone benefits, airport lounge access, popular club Vistara membership, and more.
Besides this, the SBI PRIME Credit Card is highly beneficial to travel lovers who love going on a trip to different places across the world. SBI card prime is a perfect credit card for those who want to lead to leisure and a highly comfortable life. The cardholders can utilize the reward points acquired through this card upon making purchases. To get exclusive discounts, complimentary benefits, and more, apply for SBI prime credit card right now. SBI prime credit card review explains the significant benefits of the SBI Card PRIME to the cardholders.
SBI Card Prime Eligibility
Individuals seeking to apply for an SBI PRIME Credit Card need to fulfill the following eligibility criterion:
- For salaried employees, the minimum age is 21 years and the maximum age is 55 years.
- For self-employed individuals, the applicant’s age must range between 21 and 70 years.
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
- For salaried employees, the minimum monthly income must be greater than Rs. 20000.
- For self-employed individuals, the minimum annual income must be Rs. 400000.
- The applicant must be residing and working in one of the cities wherein the bank offers its banking services.
SBI Card Prime Benefits
Here are some of the noteworthy SBI prime card benefits using which you can utilize the exclusive privileges and attractive discounts of the credit card. Check it out!
1. Welcome Benefits
- The SBI PRIME Credit Cardholders will get welcome e-gift vouchers for the first users. The cardholders can get exciting welcome e-gift vouchers worth Rs. 3000.
- The customers have a provision to select their preferred option from a wide range of lifestyle and travel brands. It includes Aditya Birla Fashion, Pantaloons, Bata, Hush Puppies, Yatra, Shoppers Stop, and more.
2. Prime Rewards
- One of the SBI card prime benefits is the prime rewards. As part of this benefit, the customers can get 10 reward points per Rs. 100 spent on groceries, departmental stores, movies, dining, and more.
3. Milestone Benefits
- The significant milestone benefits include Pizza Hut e-voucher worth Rs. 1000. The customers can get this voucher by spending Rs. 50000 in a calendar quarter.
- On annual expenditure of Rs. 3 lakhs, the cardholders can avail a waiver of the renewal fee.
- An e-gift voucher worth Rs. 7000 will be obtained by the cardholders from Pantaloons/Yatra.com by making an annual expenditure of Rs. 5 lakhs.
4. Trident Privilege Membership
- Cardholders can get exclusive 1000 welcome points on registration for the SBI prime credit card.
- Customers can enjoy complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier membership benefits.
- Individuals can enjoy 1500 bonus points on their first stay at a hotel. Besides this, they can also get an additional Rs. 1000 hotel credit on extended night stay.
5. Club Vistara Membership
- Get 9 club Vistara points on every Rs. 100 expenditure on Vistara flights.
- Customers can get complimentary club Vistara silver membership benefits. Cardholders can also get 1 upgrade voucher.
6. Airport Lounge Access
- Cardholders can get 8 complimentary visits per calendar year to domestic lounges in India. The cardholders need to do a maximum of 2 visits per quarter.
- Whenever the cardholders travel abroad or any other place, they can get 4 complimentary visits per calendar to International Priority Pass Lounges, when traveling outside India.
7. Birthday Benefit
- A special birthday benefit is also obtained to the customers besides the remaining SBI prime credit card benefits.
- Customers can get 20 reward points per Rs. 100 spent on your birthday [reward points on birthday spends]. Cardholders will get this benefit one day before or on their birthday and one day after their birthday. Every calendar year, customers can get 2000 reward points.
8. Mastercard / Visa / American Express Privileges
Customers can have several Mastercard, Visa, and American Express privileges. The key benefits availed to the customers through this card include the following:
- Get 4 rounds of complimentary green fees access. Avail 50 percent off on golf games alongside 1 complimentary lesson per month at preferred golf courses across India.
- Get up to 15 percent discount on the best available room rates up to 15 percent discount on F&B at Lalit Hotels.
- American Express dining platform is one of the key SBI Prime Card benefits through which the customers can get exclusive dining offers and enjoy up to 25 percent discount in their city.
- Through the complimentary Tablet Plus membership benefit, customers can get VIP upgrades and privileges at hotels in India and around the world.
- Customers can get savings of up to 10 percent on Hertz car rental and up to 35 percent on Axis Car Rentals.
- Get exclusive benefits through the Visa membership offer across 900 luxury hotels all over the world.
9. Fraud Liability Cover
- Customers can access complimentary air accident liability cover of Rs. 50 lakhs
- Get complimentary credit card Fraud Liability Cover of Rs. 1 Lakh.
- The liability cover will be valid for 48 hours before reporting the loss to 7 days after reporting the loss. To report the card loss, customers can simply call the following numbers:
1860 180 1290 or 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code)
10. Emergency Card Replacement
- Customers can replace the SBI Card PRIME anywhere across the world. This facility is available for VISA and MasterCard holders.
- For emergency card replacement, customers can utilize 24×7 service even if they are travelling abroad.
- If your card is lost in India, just call the given numbers:
1860 180 1290 or 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code)
- Flexipay is another key benefit of the SBI Prime card through which the customers can easily convert their transactions into easy monthly installments.
- Customers need to transact Rs. 2500 or more using the SBI PRIME Card and log into the sbicard.com website within 30 days of purchase to convert the transaction into Flexipay.
12. Balance Transfer on EMI
- Among the significant SBI prime credit card benefits, the important benefit is balance transfer on EMI. Customers can save their money simultaneously by paying their credit card dues.
- Cardholders can easily transfer the outstanding balance of other banks’ credit cards to their SBI Prime Card. This way, the customers can get lower interest rates and they can pay back in easy EMIs.
- To avail of this exclusive balance transfer service, customers need to log into the sbicard.com website using their user ID and password.
These are some of the vital SBI Card PRIME benefits that can be utilized by the cardholders everytime they spent on specific products and services.
SBI Prime Credit Card Annual Fee and Charges
State Bank of India levies certain charges and SBI prime credit card annual fee initially and monthly as well. The cardholders need to know the SBI card prime annual fee, interest rates, late payment details, and more before applying for the credit card. In this SBI prime credit card review, we curated the list of credit card charges and fees in the tabular form. Check it out!
|SBI PRIME Credit Card Fees/Charges||Amount|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 2999 including applicable taxes|
|Finance Charges||3.5% per month or 42% per annum|
|Cheque payment fee||Rs. 100|
|Foreign currency transaction||3.5%|
|Late payment fee||From Rs. 0 to Rs. 500 – NilMore than Rs. 500 up to Rs. 1000 – Rs. 400More than Rs. 1000 up to Rs. 10000 – Rs. 750More than Rs. 10000 up to Rs. 25000 – Rs. 950More than Rs. 25000 up to Rs. 50000 – Rs. 1100More than Rs. 50000 – Rs. 1300|
|Add-On card fee||Nil|
|Payment dishonor fee||2% of the payment amount, minimum of Rs. 450|
|Cash payment fee||Rs.199 + applicable taxes|
|Credit Card Statement request||Rs. 100 per statement (more than 2 months old)|
|Cash advance fee||2.5% of the amount withdrawn or Rs.500 (Domestic ATMs)2.5% of the amount withdrawn or Rs.500 (International ATMs)|
|Rewards redemption fee||Rs. 99|
|Card replacement fee||Rs. 100 to Rs. 250|
|Foreign currency transaction||3.50%|
|Over limit fee||2.5% of the over-limit amount, minimum of Rs. 600|
Documents Required to Apply for SBI Prime Credit Card
Here is a list of documents required for the SBI Card PRIME Credit Card application. Check it out!
- Credit Card Application Form
- A copy of PAN Card or form 60
- Passport size color photos of the applicant
For Proof of Identity
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
For Proof of Address
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Utility Bills such as Electricity Bill, Water Bill, etc.
For Proof of Income
- Latest Pay Slips
- IT Return Copy
- Form 16
Apart from the aforementioned documents, the banking authorities may ask for some other additional documents to apply for the PRIME Credit Card as per the internal policies.
How to Apply SBI Prime Credit Card?
The individuals seeking to apply for an SBI Prime credit card need to know the application procedure. Here is a detailed step-by-step guide on how to apply for an SBI Card PRIME online i.e., from the official SBI Card website. Check it out!
- At first, go to the official website of the State Bank of India from your device i.e., at sbicard.com.
- On the home page of the website, you will find the Credit Cards tab at the top of the page. Under the tab, you need to choose the ‘Lifestyle’ option.
- A list of Lifestyle credit cards will display on the screen.
- SBI Card PRIME will appear on the screen. Below that option, you will find the ‘Apply Now’ button. Just click it.
- On the next page, you need to fill in some of the vital credentials such as personal details, professional details, and the current residential address.
- Enter the name, residential city, referral code [optional], and mobile number in the given fields.
- Tick the checkbox to accept the customer declaration.
- Hit the button ‘Send OTP’. Your registered mobile number will receive an OTP. Enter the same in the provided field.
- Further, enter your professional and residential address details.
- Submit the application form after filling in all your details.
- Upload the required documents [already mentioned in this post] by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once you have submitted the documents and the application form, you will receive a tracking ID. Using the ID, you can monitor the status of your SBI PRIME credit card application.
- The customers can easily track their application status online using the option ‘Track Application’.
That’s all! This is an easy process to apply for the SBI prime credit card through the official website.
This is everything you need to know about the SBI prime credit card. We hope this guide about the SBI Card Prime, its benefits, annual fee, interest rates, and charges, has given adequate information. In this SBI prime credit card review, we covered almost all the noteworthy points regarding the PRIME card. If you have any other queries about this topic, feel free to ask us in the comments space. Stay tuned to MoneyCompass.Net for more related articles on SBI Credit Card, exclusive discounts, privileges, and more.