Planning to convert credit card reward points to cash? Credit Cards have become one of the most vital element among the public, especially in metropolitan cities and other urban regions across the country in the last few years. Different banks and credit card issuers provide innumerable credit card services to customers who wish to make purchases frequently without spending liquid cash.
Through a credit card, an individual can shop online or offline and ultimately earn exclusive rewards and unlimited cashback benefits. The State Bank of India [SBI Card] provides a slew of credit card options through which the cardholders can gain rewards for various transactions done through the credit card. A Credit Card is a highly required financial tool for those who love to shop frequently and moreover, it is a great alternative to cash helping out people to ease online transactions.
Have you ever heard of SBI Credit Card Reward Points? Well, SBI Reward Points are nothing but the credit or points earned by the cardholders upon making several transactions using the credit card while shopping, dining, traveling, or purchasing grocery items or at the departmental stores. If you want to see all your transactions, you can see them through transaction history. You may have a doubt whether you can convert or redeem those SBI Card Reward Points to Cash. If you have such a doubt in mind then, this article is for you, folks.
Let’s go through the in-depth guide about the procedure for SBI Credit Card Reward Points Convert to Cash. Have a glimpse!
Table of Contents
- SBI Credit Card Reward Points
- How to Convert SBI Reward Points To Cash
- Other Options to Redeem SBI Credit Card Reward Points
- Final Words
SBI Credit Card Reward Points
SBI Credit Card Reward Points are gained by the credit cardholders upon purchasing goods at various outlets or online frequently. Using the credit card, when a cardholder buys different products or pays the bills at dining, groceries, movies, entertainment, etc., they can get exclusive reward points. However, the count of reward points and the value of reward points differ from one credit card to another credit card and the total spending made using the card.
Regardless of the type of credit card, any credit cardholder can get exciting reward points and unlimited privileges. Mostly, the cardholders can utilize the facility of redeeming reward points into gift cards and vouchers from credit card firms. However, there are certain credit card lenders in India that provide the feature of converting SBI Reward Points to Cash so that the converted cash can be further utilized to repay the outstanding balance on the credit card.
SBI is one such leading credit card service provider that renders the SBI Credit Card Reward Points Convert to Cash feature. The SBI Credit Card reward points can either be converted into cash or redeemed into attractive gifts from the rewards catalogue. The online rewards catalogue of SBI Card comprises unique gifts, lifestyle products, vouchers, electronics, accessories, apparel, travel vouchers, and a lot more.
How to Convert SBI Reward Points To Cash
Wondering How to Convert SBI Reward Points to Cash. The conversion of SBI Card Reward Points to Cash is one of the noteworthy features of the SBI Credit Card making it exceptional. Each reward point offered by SBI Card through a variety of credit cards has a certain value i.e., equivalent to Rs. 0.25 or Re. 1 and others.
For instance, you have gained 1000 SBI Reward Points through the credit card then, you can convert them into cash worth Rs. 250 [1 reward point = Rs. 0.25] or Rs. 1000 [1 reward point = Rs. 1000]. Whatever the value of the reward point might be, the cardholders can convert it into cash easily.
There are two major options to convert SBI Card Reward Points to Cash. One is by contacting the SBI Helpline number and the second method is by writing an email to the customer care. The cardholders can choose any of the options for the conversion of reward points to cash. Here is the complete guide on How to Convert SBI Credit Card Reward Points to Cash. Have a glance!
1. Convert SBI Card Reward Points to Cash by Writing Email
One of the methods to convert SBI Card Reward Points to cash is by writing an email to the corresponding customer care service of the SBI card. All you need to do is to access your email service [preferably Gmail] to write an email to the customer service. Once you try to interact with the SBI Card Customer care service through email, it provides you a unique Interaction ID that would be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Send an email to the SBI Card customer care by visiting the following link:
- You will be redirected to the web page wherein you will be asked whether you are mailing them for the first time or not.
- As you have a request for the conversion of SBI Credit Card Reward Points to Cash, you can simply tap the button ‘Email Us’.
- Soon after tapping the button, you will be redirected to the SBI Card login page.
- You can select from the three options to log into the portal i.e., through registered mobile number, User ID and Password, and card details.
- Enter the user id and password in the provided fields.
- Hit the Login button.
- Write an email requesting for SBI Card Reward Points to Cash to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the body of the email, make sure you enter your SBI Credit Card Number, Name, registered mobile number, and date of birth for verification purposes.
- You will receive a response from the SBI Card authorities on your sbicard.com login account as well as on the registered email id.
That’s all! This is the easy procedure to utilize the feature SBI Card Reward Points to Cash.
2. Convert SBI Card Reward Points to Cash by Calling Helpline
Another method to convert reward points to cash is by accessing the SBI Helpline number. Just contact the SBI Card helpline service and speak to the corresponding customer care representative regarding the same.
- You can contact the customer care service by calling any of the below-mentioned numbers.
- Speak to the corresponding executive on how to convert SBI reward points to cash.
SBI Card Toll-Free Numbers:
- 1800 180 1290
- (Prefix local STD code) 39 02 02 02
Other Options to Redeem SBI Credit Card Reward Points
As mentioned earlier, the SBI Credit Cardholders have two ways to redeem their SBI Credit Card Reward Points. One is by converting the reward points into cash and the other way is to redeem the reward points in any form. Customers can easily redeem their SBI Credit Card Reward Points for appealing gift vouchers, products, and goods from the rewards catalogue.
The catalogue comprises a variety of things such as home decor, gifts, apparel, lifestyle products, e-vouchers, health and fitness, entertainment, kitchenware, luxury, electronics, travel vouchers, and other accessories. Some other options available to the cardholders to redeem SBI Credit Card Reward Points include the SBI Card mobile app or the official website of SBI Card i.e., at sbicard.com.
1. Through Official Website
Follow the simple steps furnished below to redeem the SBI Card Reward Points to Cash or gifts through the official website of SBI Card.
- Initially, visit the official portal of the SBI Card from your PC.
- On the home page of the website, you will find the Login button.
- Using the Customer ID and Password, you can log into the SBI Card portal.
- On the next screen, you can find your account dashboard.
- Navigate to the ‘Rewards’ Section displayed on the left corner of the screen.
- Hit the button ‘Redeem Rewards’.
- Scroll down through the list of options from the rewards catalogue.
- Select your preferred item.
- After choosing your desired product or voucher, hit the ‘Redeem Now’ button.
- You can then confirm your reward redemption.
- Your selected product or merchandise will be shipped to your registered residential address.
This is the easy procedure to redeem SBI Credit Card Reward Points through the official website.
2. Through Mobile App
Another method to redeem SBI Credit Card reward points is through the SBI mobile app. Follow the easy steps furnished below:
- First of all, log into the SBI mobile app using the login details.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, you can find a list of options.
- From the drop-down menu, select the option ‘Rewards’.
- Further, select the option ‘Redeem Rewards.’
- Navigate through the list of items in the rewards catalogue.
- Select your favorite reward items that you wish to purchase through the reward redemption option.
- Click on the button ‘Redeem’.
- You can then hit the option ‘Confirm’.
After the reward redemption process either through the website or mobile app, it might take at least 15 days to receive the items against the credit card reward points. In the case of e-vouchers, the customers can get those e-vouchers within 5 days from the date of redemption.
Just like the conversion of SBI Credit Card Reward Points to Cash through offline modes, the cardholders can redeem the reward points for various gifts and e-vouchers either by calling the corresponding customer care service or by writing an email to the SBI Card Customer Service placing a request for reward redemption.
That’s all! This is everything you need to know about SBI Credit Card Reward Points Convert To Cash process. We hope this guide on How to Convert SBI Credit Card Reward Points To Cash has given enough information i.e., online and offline modes of converting reward points into cash and reward redemption online. If you still have any doubts about this topic, ask us in the comments section. Visit our website frequently to learn more about the SBI credit cards, types of cards available to the customers, etc.