State Bank of India is the biggest public sector bank in the country that offers a wide variety of banking and financial services to its customers. Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Card, Finance, etc., are the major products offered by SBI to its customers worldwide. Usually, customers get exclusive reward points on a variety of SBI Credit Cards. SBI also provides reward points on Debit Cards. SBI Customers can access their respective debit cards either online or offline to earn SBI Reward Points. SBI Debit Cardholders can easily redeem SBI reward points upon purchasing essential products, paying household bills or quick recharges for mobile, DTH, etc. Every time, you purchase some things using SBI Debit Card, you earn exclusive rewards. Do you know How To Check SBI Debit Card Reward Points? Well, here’s a detailed article that explains the procedure for How To Redeem SBI Debit Card Reward Points. Have a glimpse!
Table of Contents
SBI Reward Points
State Bank of India offers reward points to its debit card customers upon purchasing certain things using the debit card. Not only with product purchasing but also, the customers can earn reward points by paying bills, recharging, and more. By paying any of the bills i.e., electricity bill, postpaid bill, water bill, etc., SBI debit cardholders can get huge reward points.
Filling petrol at the nearest petrol bunk using SBI Debit Card, booking flight or train tickets, hotels, and more will help you earn reward points. More and more transactions that are performed using an SBI Debit Card give you more reward points. Anxious to find your SBI reward points? But wondering, How To Check SBI Reward Points?
Well, cardholders can easily find out their SBI Debit Card Reward Points and redeem them whenever required either online or offline. A wide variety of SBI Debit Cards offered by the bank earns you reward points on every Rs. 200 spent on shopping, fuel, dining, travel bookings, online expenditure, and more. In this article, we have explained different ways to check SBI Reward Points both online and offline. Read on!
How To Check SBI Debit Card Reward Points?
If you aren’t aware of the procedure about How To Check SBI Debit Card Reward Points then, here is the detailed procedure. State Bank of India helps its customers to check SBI Debit Card Reward Points in two different ways i.e., online and offline. SBI Debit cardholders can check the reward points they have earned through their debit card via SBI net banking. Another method is through SBI YONO App. In this article, we have explained both ways clearly so that you can check how many reward points you’ve earned on your SBI Debit Card. Check it out!
1. SBI Internet Banking
Looking to know How To Check SBI Debit Card Reward Points Online? If so, you’re in the right place! State Bank of India helps its customers to check out their SBI Debit Card reward points through the net banking account. If you have a valid net banking account with precise login credentials, you can easily find out the total reward points that you’ve earned on your purchases. Check out the complete procedure to check SBI Debit Card reward points through net banking.
- First of all, visit the official website of SBI i.e., at sbi.co.in from your device.
- On the home page of the website, you will find the tab ‘Net Banking.’
- On the next screen, you will find the button ‘Login’ under the section ‘Personal Banking’.
- Further, you need to click on the button ‘Continue to Login’.
- On the next screen, enter the login credentials ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ in the given fields.
- In the next field, you need to enter the random Captcha code as shown in the image.
- Click on the button ‘Login’.
- Soon after logging into your net banking account, you will land on the dashboard.
- A series of tabs will be displayed on the screen.
- Head to the section ‘My Accounts & Profile’.
- A list of options will be shown on the screen.
- From the available options, click on the option ‘SBI Rewardz’.
- On the next screen, you can find your SBI Debit Card’s SBI Rewardz Summary.
- Under this section, you will find the CIF Number, Point Balance, and the last 10 Transactions.
- The count shown under the Point Balance section is your reward points count.
That’s all! This is the simple procedure for How To Check SBI Debit Card Reward Points Online i.e., through net banking.
2. YONO SBI App
YONO SBI app is an excellent mobile app designed and launched by SBI exclusively for its customers. Through the YONO SBI app, customers can perform a plethora of transactions, purchase things at different outlets, pay bills, recharge, and more. If you’re looking forward to finding out How To Check SBI Reward Points through the YONO SBI app, just go through this in-depth guide.
- First of all, open the YONO SBI app from your mobile phone.
- If you’ve already registered on the YONO SBI app, you need to log into your account by entering the 6-digit MPIN in the given field.
- Soon after landing on the next screen, you will find the dashboard with a plethora of options.
- On that screen, you need to click on the option ‘Accounts’.
- On the next screen, you can find your relationship overview comprising your account details, deposits, credit cards, and more.
- Move to the right side of the screen wherein you will find the option ‘My Rewards’. Click on it.
- On the next screen, you’ll find the total reward points that you’ve earned.
- Below that, you can find the total redeemed points, total earned points, total expired points, and more.
- You can check your reward points summary i.e., the reward points that you’ve earned on various transactions performed using the SBI Debit Card.
That’s all! This is the simple procedure to check SBI Reward Points using the YONO SBI app.
How To Redeem SBI Debit Card Reward Points?
By now, you might have understood How To Check SBI Debit Card Reward Points in two ways i.e., via net banking and the YONO SBI app. Now, you can learn How To Redeem SBI Debit Card Reward Points easily through this article. SBI Debit cardholders can easily redeem their SBI Debit Card Reward Points either by the YONO SBI app or using net banking. Check out the detailed procedure furnished below!
1. Redeem SBI Reward Points via YONO SBI App
If you want to redeem reward points through the YONO SBI app, you need to follow the same steps as provided in ‘How to Check Reward Points through the YONO SBI app’. Everything is the same until you check your SBI reward points under the option ‘My Rewards’. Now, go through the steps on how to redeem reward points through the YONO SBI app.
- After checking your SBI Reward Points under the My Rewards section, you will find the ‘Redeem Now’ button right below the number of reward points earned.
- Below that, you will find a pop-up window showing a disclaimer. Just click on the button ‘I Accept’.
- You will be redirected to the reward points website within a couple of seconds.
- The Redemption tab will be shown on the screen displaying the Available Reward Points.
- Now, let’s check the amount you get through each reward point. As per the SBI Card rules, 4 Reward Points = Re. 1.
- For instance, you have 400 reward points under the ‘My Rewards’ section.
- It means you will get Rs. 100 across those reward points.
- Using the available reward points, you can perform online shopping, Mobile or DTH recharges, pay bills, book hotels, flight and train tickets, movie tickets, and more.
- If you’ve earned more reward points, you can access any of the aforementioned services.
- Now, click on the 3-dotted line icon present in the top left corner of the screen.
- From the list of options, click on the option ‘Mobile Recharge’.
- On the next screen, you can proceed with the mobile recharge by entering your mobile number.
- Select the operator and choose your required mobile plan.
- Below that, tick the checkbox to accept all the terms and conditions.
- Lastly, click on the Proceed button.
- On the next screen, your mobile recharge summary will show up on the screen.
- In case, you opted to make a recharge of Rs. 200, it shows the amount to be paid as Rs. 200.
- For the available points of 400, you will get Rs. 100 upon redemption.
- Lastly, you can see the balance to be paid after deducting the amount you earned through the reward points.
- To proceed with the same, click on the option ‘Send OTP’.
- Your registered mobile number will receive an OTP. Enter the same in the below-given field.
- Further, you need to enter your debit card or credit card details such as the card number, expiry date and month, CVV, and cardholder name.
- Finally, click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
That’s all! This is the easy procedure for How To Redeem SBI Reward Points.
2. Redeem SBI Reward Points via Net Banking
Follow the simple steps furnished below to learn How To Redeem SBI Debit Card Reward Points via net banking. Check it out!
- First of all, log into your SBI net banking account by filling in the crucial login credentials in the given fields.
- Hit the Login button. After logging into your net banking account, you can find the quick links on the left-hand side of the screen.
- From the list of options, you will find the option ‘SBI Rewardz’. Just click on it.
- On that page, you can find the point balance that you’ve earned through various transactions using SBI Debit Card.
- Next to that, you can find the tab Redeem Points. Below that you will find a link ‘Click here to redeem your points.’
- Soon after clicking on that link, you will get a disclaimer as a pop-up.
- Click on the button ‘I Agree’.
- You’ll be redirected to a new website i.e., SBI Rewardz.
- On that page, you will find a plethora of offers that customers can avail of using their reward points.
- On the top right corner of the screen, you can find the total number of reward points you’ve earned through the debit card.
- On that screen, you can find a plethora of exclusive deals from top brands. You can even purchase e-gift vouchers or buy flight or railway tickets, and recharge your mobile or DTH.
- If you click on the merchandise option, you will find a plethora of products that can be purchased using the redeemed reward points.
- From a wide array of categories, select your required option. For instance, you want to buy an Amazon gift card.
- For that, you need to select the gift card. Enter the amount that you can earn against your reward points.
- Tick the checkbox to accept the e-voucher booking policy and terms & conditions.
- Further, hit the ‘Continue’ button.
- On the next screen, you can check the payment summary.
- Click on the button ‘Proceed to Payment’.
- You will be redirected to the payment page wherein you need to hit the option ‘Make Payment’.
- Your registered mobile number will receive an OTP. Enter the same in the provided field. Click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Further, you will receive a message stating that your payment is successful against the selected order.
- You can then go check your reward points. You will find that the reward points will be deducted for the last purchase.
- Click on the option ‘Orders’.
- On the next page, you can find all your orders. Next to the e-gift voucher order, you will find the option ‘View Receipt’. Click on it.
- Your E-voucher booking receipt will be shown on the screen displaying the e-voucher details and payment details.
- Under the E-voucher details section, you can find the E-Voucher activation code.
- You will also receive this code on your registered mobile number through an SMS.
- To redeem this gift voucher, you need to log into that particular site –Amazon.
- Log in to your Amazon account.
- Navigate to Amazon Pay and select the option ‘Add gift card’.
- Enter your Amazon password and click on the button ‘Login’.
- On the next screen, you need to type the E-Voucher activation code under the option ‘Add a Gift Card’.
- Further, click on the button ‘Add to your balance’.
- On the next screen, you will receive a message stating that ‘Your Gift Card amount has been added to your Amazon Pay Balance.
- Based on the product or category you select, you can redeem your SBI reward points accordingly.
That’s all! This is the simple procedure to redeem SBI Reward Points through SBI net banking.
That’s all! This is everything you need to know about the procedure on How To Check SBI Debit Card Reward Points and redeem SBI Reward Points online. Hopefully, this article has helped you in finding the detailed procedure on How To Redeem SBI Reward Points via SBI net banking and the YONO SBI app. If you still have any queries regarding this article, let us know in the comments space. Stay tuned to our website for more educational articles and SBI banking services.