Looking to download SBI RTGS Form online? There are a variety of fund transfer options for SBI banking customers. RTGS and NEFT are a couple of noteworthy money transfer provisions available to the customers. However, there will be slight variation in the times the amount gets deposited to the beneficiary account.
Are you planning to transfer money via SBI net banking? If so, you can pick either RTGS or NEFT transfer to make a quick money transfer right from your home. However, this is the case if you choose online money transfer. What if you wish to transfer money offline? In such a case, you must download the SBI RTGS Form PDF online and fill in the form manually with vital details.
One can even get the application form by visiting the bank branch. For transferring funds more than 2 Lakhs, you can SBI RTGS form. On the other hand, SBI NEFT Form can be accessed to transfer funds up to Rs. 10 Lakhs from one bank account to another account. Through this guide, we have explained the detailed procedure for SBI NEFT Form Download and understand how to fill RTGS/NEFT form SBI. Have a glimpse!
Table of Contents
How to Download SBI RTGS / NEFT Form?
Thinking to transfer money via SBI RTGS form PDF? Well, RTGS is one of the highly effective ways to transfer funds in huge amounts from one bank account to another account. RTGS is an acronym for Real-Time Gross Settlement. NEFT is an acronym for National Electronic Fund Transfer. Both of them are the most efficient, trustworthy, and reliable fund transfer systems available to banking customers.
One can easily transfer funds from their SBI bank account to any other bank account present in any place across the country through NEFT/RTGS. Using the RTGS funds transfer system, the customers can transfer funds ranging from Rs. 2 Lakhs to Rs. 10 Lakhs instantly. One can get the SBI RTGS Form PDF and SBI NEFT Form online i.e., through the official website of the State Bank of India. By downloading any of the fund transfer forms based on the amount you wish to transfer from your bank account, you can fill it out and submit it at the nearest SBI bank branch.
Through the SBI NEFT form download, you can transfer an amount up to Rs. 10 Lakhs. However, there is no specific minimum amount in the case of NEFT transactions from the SBI bank account to another account. In the case of RTGS Payment, the beneficiary account will receive the funds in real-time soon after the fund transfer from the remitter. On the other hand, NEFT functions in hourly batches. As a result, it might take some time for crediting the transferred funds to the beneficiary account. Still, the amount will be credited to the beneficiary account on the same day.
In this guide, we have explained the simple procedure for SBI NEFT form download and download the SBI RTGS form PDF from the official website. Check it out!
SBI RTGS Form Download
- First of all, visit the search engine platform – Google from your device.
- In the search field, enter ‘SBI RTGS form download.’
- Download the pdf of the SBI RTGS form using the link.
SBI NEFT Form Download
- First of all, visit the search engine platform – Google from your device.
- In the search field, enter ‘SBI NEFT form PDF’ download.
- Download the pdf of the SBI NEFT form using the link.
How to Fill SBI RTGS Form / NEFT Form?
After downloading the SBI RTGS form PDF using the aforementioned link, you need to understand how to fill RTGS form SBI. Individuals who are planning to make the fund transfer from their SBI bank account via RTGS/NEFT payment system must fill in the form with crucial information. To make an SBI RTGS Payment or fund transfer, you need to enter some mandatory details in the application form. It includes the following:
- Amount to be remitted or transferred from their bank account
- Bank Account Number of the Remitter from which the amount is to be debited
- Beneficiary’s Bank Name
- Beneficiary Name
- Beneficiary’s Account number
- Information of the Sender to receiver [if any]
- IFSC code of the destination bank branch
In this guide, we explained the detailed procedures on how to fill NEFT form SBI or RTGS manually. Check it out!
Fill SBI RTGS Form
- Initially, download the SBI RTGS Form using the direct link provided in this post already.
- After downloading the application form, you need to take a printout of the same.
- The SBI RTGS Form PDF comprises two sections. The left section is meant for filling by the customers or the person who is seeking to transfer funds from their respective SBI bank accounts. The right section or part of the application form is meant to be filled by the bank officials for verification purposes.
- On the left-hand side of the RTGS form, fill in the Date.
- Enter the name of the destination bank and the branch name in the given fields.
- Enter the name of the beneficiary in the provided field.
- Fill in the Account Number of the remitter.
- Enter the amount in rupees that you wish to transfer from your bank account.
- Fill in the cheque number in the relevant field if in case you are seeking to transfer an amount more than Rs. 2 Lakhs.
- Enter the IFSC Code of your SBI Bank branch.
- At the bottom of the page, enter the amount to transfer in words.
- Further, fill in the amount in rupees, charges in rupees as levied by the bank, and the total amount to transfer.
- Enter the name of the applicant, address, mobile number, and sign at the bottom of the application form.
- Make sure you have filled in the details on the RTGS application form precisely without any mistakes.
- After checking all the details, you can submit the filled SBI RTGS form to the corresponding bank official.
- The second part must be filled by the banking official.
- If you want to send an amount more than Rs. 2 Lakhs then, the remitter must submit a cheque alongside the SBI RTGS Form.
- In case, you have forgotten your SBI cheque book then, the concerned bank officials will arrange a temporary cheque book.
- In case, if the bank authorities find any mistake or error in the RTGS/NEFT application form then, your application for fund transfer will be declined.
That’s all! This is the detailed procedure to learn how to fill RTGS form SBI in offline mode.
Fill SBI NEFT Form
The procedure for SBI NEFT form fill is quite similar to SBI RTGS Form fill. All you need to do is to download the SBI NEFT form download using the direct link provided in this post. Take a printout of the NEFT application form. Fill in the vital information in the NEFT form correctly without any errors. In the two parts of the application form, you must fill in one part and the second part is meant for the banking authorities. Check the complete information that you wish to fill in the SBI NEFT Form manually.
- Fill in the date on which you are planning to transfer the funds through the NEFT transfer system.
- Enter the transfer sum in Rupees.
- Fill in the Cheque Number if your transaction amount is more than Rs. 2 lakhs.
- Enter the name of the beneficiary, the name of the destination bank, and the branch name.
- Fill in the IFSC Code in the provided field.
- Enter the beneficiary’s bank account number.
- Enter the amount to be transferred in words.
- Fill in the amount in rupees, charges, and total amount in the given fields.
- Enter the date of transfer and cash, amount, and other details in the provided fields.
- Fill in the applicant’s name, address, mobile number in the given fields. Sign in the corresponding field.
- Submit the SBI NEFT form after completely filling in the application form to the concerned bank officials of SBI.
- Attach a cheque if your transfer amount is more than Rs. 2 lakhs.
- This way, you must SBI NEFT form fill out the application form after downloading or taking a printout of the form.
That’s all! This is the detailed procedure on how to fill NEFT form SBI manually.
SBI RTGS Charges
|SBI Charges for RTGS Transactions||RTGS Charges|
|From Rs. 2 Lakhs to Rs. 5 Lakhs||Rs. 20|
|More than Rs. 5 Lakhs||Rs. 40|
SBI NEFT Charges
|SBI Charges for NEFT Transactions||NEFT Charges|
|Up to Rs. 10000||Rs. 2|
|From Rs. 10001 to Rs. 1 Lakh||Rs. 4|
|From Rs. 100001 to Rs. 200000||Rs. 13|
|Rs. 2 Lakhs||Rs. 20|
That’s all! This is everything you need to know about the SBI RTGS form. We hope this guide has given adequate information about the procedure for SBI RTGS/NEFT form download and how to fill RTGS/NEFT form SBI. If you still have any doubts or queries, just ask us in the comments space. Visit our website moneycompass.net frequently to know more about the SBI Fund Transfer services, types of accounts, available products, and more.