Have you ever witnessed a single card with many privileges? SBI TATA Titanium Card is one such credit card through which the cardholders can experience unlimited privileges and exclusive rewards. It’s a unique credit card that comes packed with plenty of benefits and value back offers upon making various purchases through the card.
To enjoy the remarkable lifestyle benefits and exciting features of the SBI Tata Titanium Card, willing individuals can apply for this credit card through the official website. If you are worried about what type of credit card to choose from the wide array of credit card options, we are here to guide you, folks. In this TATA Titanium Card Review, we curated the noteworthy details of this classic credit card.
Regardless of the personal requirements of the cardholders, this exclusive credit card comes with a horde of benefits and features. Before heading to apply for a credit card, just go through this in-depth guide that covers the SBI TATA Titanium Card key benefits, eligibility criteria, and the application process of the credit card. Take a look!
Table of Contents
- SBI TATA Titanium Credit Card
- TATA Titanium Card Eligibility
- TATA Titanium Card Benefits
- TATA Titanium Card Annual Fee And Charges
- Documents Required To Apply For TATA Titanium Card
- How To Apply For SBI TATA Titanium Credit Card?
SBI TATA Titanium Credit Card
State Bank of India is the largest national bank in the country that offers copious financial and banking services and products to customers. State Bank of India has launched the SBI Cards and Payment Services Limited to provide exclusive credit card services to customers. SBI Cards and Tata Capital Limited have collaborated to launch the TATA Titanium Credit Card for those who are seeking to apply for a classic credit card.
Tata Capital Limited is one of the most popular financial and investment service providers in India. This financial services firm provides various services to the customers that include consumer loans, commercial finance, infrastructure finance, wealth management, and more. SBI and Tata jointly rolled out this extremely privileged credit card to utilize services in a variety of fields.
TATA Titanium SBI Credit Card offers exclusive benefits through which the customers can meet their diverse requirements without any hassle. As this credit card comes with worldwide acceptance, you can make purchases at any outlet across the world using the card provided those outlets must accept MasterCard. This credit card also provides fuel surcharge waiver benefits upon purchasing fuel at different petrol pumps across the nation.
TATA Titanium Card Eligibility
The TATA Titanium Card Review also covers the crucial eligibility guidelines of the credit card. Those who meet the significant eligibility rules and regulations have the possibility to apply for this credit card. Some of the noteworthy factors that credit card issuers consider at the time of verifying the eligibility of the applicant include the income, age, nationality, CIBIL Score, and employment status of the applicants.
However, the eligibility criteria might vary for Tata workers in comparison to the non-Tata employees. If you are a Tata employee then, you can simply contact the Tata Cards customer care service through email, phone, or directly in person. Tata Employees need to submit a form by filling in the valid details in it such as the date of birth, residential address, mobile number, office address, PAN Card details, and others. If you are not aware of the SBI TATA Titanium Credit Card eligibility criteria, just read this complete guide. Check it out!
- An applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Individuals must be either self-employed applicants or salaried employees.
- Applicants need to maintain a decent CIBIL score i.e., a minimum of 750.
- The age of the applicant must range between 21 years and 65 years.
TATA Titanium Card Benefits
Eagerly waiting to know the TATA Titanium Card Benefits? Well, Tata Titanium Credit Card renders exclusive rewards fantastic welcome gifts and copious offers to the cardholders upon its approval. One must check the key benefits of a credit card before applying for it. To help our readers, we presented you the significant TATA Titanium Card Benefits that aids you in understanding whether this credit card befits your requirements or not. Have a look!
1. Joining Benefits
- As part of the joining offers, the TATA SBI Titanium Cardholders can avail of 500 empower points worth Rs. 500 upon spending Rs. 2000 or more.
- However, there is a specific validity period for this offer.
- Cardholders can get these empower points only if their total spendings cross Rs. 2000 within 60 days from the date of receiving the card.
- Customers can get exciting offers and exclusive gift vouchers from Tata Partner outlets and some other popular brands.
2. Value Back Benefits
- Obtain 1.5% value back upon making purchases at various Croma outlets and the official website of the same – cromaretail.com.
- Cardholders can also get up to 5% value back benefit by spending on some things at the Tata outlets.
3. Empower Points
- Acquire 3X Empower Points upon spending on different products and goods at various grocery and departmental stores.
- Each Empower Point is equal to Re. 1.
- By spending Rs. 100 on different products purchased at other retail outlets offer 1 point.
4. Annual Fee Reversal
- One of the significant TATA Titanium Card Benefits includes the annual fee waiver.
- By spending a whopping amount of Rs. 100000 or more annually then, the card officials will waive off your annual fee.
5. Balance Transfer
- Balance Transfer, in short, referred to as BT is available to this SBI Credit Card customers that enables them to transfer their outstanding credit balances from any other credit card by a different bank to the SBI Card.
- Another wonderful benefit of this feature is that it provides lower interest rates to the cardholders who utilize this option.
- Cardholders can save money at the time of paying their credit card dues through this special feature.
- Just transfer the outstanding balance of different banks’ credit cards to Tata Titanium SBI Card at lower interest rates.
- Flexipay is another significant feature offered to the TATA Titanium Cardholders that comes with an easy installment plan.
- Through this feature, compulsive shoppers need not worry about the payment.
- Using the Flexipay option, customers can repay the purchased amount in easy monthly installments, at a lower rate of interest.
- Cardholders can pick their desired or suitable Flexipay plan within 30 days of the purchase.
- Individuals seeking to utilize this feature can contact the corresponding executive through a phone call.
That’s it! These are some of the important and exclusive TATA Titanium Card Benefits. Once you are sure that this credit card’s benefits befit your credit card requirements, you are good to go for the credit card application.
TATA Titanium Card Annual Fee And Charges
Wondering what could be the annual fee of the Tata Titanium Card? Well, don’t worry! Just like the exciting benefits, the TATA SBI Titanium Card levies reasonable charges and annual fees on the cardholders. Mostly, the charges include late payment fees in case of paying the credit card dues after the stipulated date.
Some other additional charges levied on the cardholders include cheque pickup fee, statement retrieval, cash payment, and more. Get to know the complete details about the TATA Titanium Card Annual Fee and extra charges. Check it out!
|Type of Charges/Fees||Amount|
|One-Time Annual Fee||Rs. 499 + GST|
|Renewal Fee [Per Annum]||Rs. 499 + GST|
|Add-on Fee [Per Annum]||Nil|
|Interest-Free Credit Period||20 to 50 Days [Exclusively for Retail purchases]|
|Minimum Amount Due||5% of the total outstanding amount with a minimum of Rs. 200 alongside all applicable taxes and EMI|
|Cash Advance Limit||Up to 80% of credit limit [Maximum of Rs. 15000 per day for Tata Titanium Cards|
|Finance Charges||Up to 3.50% per month|
|Free Credit Period||Nil|
|Cash Advance Fee||For SBI and other local ATMs: 2.5% of transaction amount (subject to a minimum of Rs. 500)For International ATMs: 2.5% of transaction amount (subject to a minimum of Rs. 500)|
|Cash Payment||Rs. 100|
|Cheque Pick Up Fee||Rs. 100|
|Cheque Fee||Rs. 100 [In case of payments made through cheque up to Rs. 10000]|
|Payment Dishonor Fee||2% of the Payment amount (subject to a minimum of Rs. 500)|
|Charge Slip Retrieval||Rs. 225 per charge slip|
|Statement Retrieval||Rs. 100 per statement which is more than 2 months old|
|Over Limit||2.5% of the over-limit amount, (subject to a minimum of Rs. 600+applicable taxes)|
|Card Replacement Fee||Rs. 100|
|Emergency Card Replacement||Original Cost [with respect to a minimum of $175]|
|Cash Upgrade Fees||Rs. 500|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Conversion Markup||3.5%|
|Late Payment Charges||NIL – Total Amount due from Rs.0-Rs.500;Rs. 400 – Total Amount due greater than Rs. 500 and up to Rs. 1000;Rs. 750 – Total Amount due greater than Rs. 1000 and up to Rs. 10,000Rs. 950 – Total Amount due greater than Rs. 10.000 and up to Rs. 25,000Rs. 1100 – Total Amount due greater than Rs. 25,000 and up to Rs. 50,000Rs. 1300 – Total Amount due greater than Rs. 50,000|
Documents Required To Apply For TATA Titanium Card
Here is a list of vital documents required for an applicant to be submitted to the corresponding bank executive at the time of applying for the TATA Titanium SBI Credit Card. Check it out!
- Credit Card Application Form
- PAN Card
- Passport-size photographs of the applicant
- Form 16
- Any of the ID Proofs are given below:
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- UID Aadhaar Card
How To Apply For SBI TATA Titanium Credit Card?
The application process of the SBI TATA Titanium Credit Card is quite simple when done through the official website of sbicard.com. In this post, we furnished a detailed guide on how to apply for the SBI TATA Titanium Card online:
- Go to the official website of Tata Card from your device i.e., at https://www.tatacard.com/.
- Soon after visiting this site, you can find a series of tabs at the top of the screen.
- From the list, you need to click on the option ‘Credit Cards’.
- A list of options in the drop-down menu will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the option ‘Classic’ as this credit card falls under this category.
- A list of classic credit cards will be displayed on the screen.
- From the list of credit cards, you need to tap on the option ‘Tata Titanium SBI Credit Card’.
- On the next screen, hit the button ‘Apply Now.’
- You will be asked to fill in the crucial details such as the personal details, professional details, and residential address information of the applicant.
- After entering all the details correctly, verify all of them once again and hit the Submit button.
- After the completion of the application submission, you will be asked to submit relevant documents to the corresponding bank executive.
- Once you are done with the application submission process, and the submission of the documents, you need to wait a few working days for the application processing.
- Within a few working days, say 6 to 7 days, the concerned authorities will approve and issue the credit card to the applicant.
- Meanwhile, the applicant has a facility to check the application status online i.e., through the official website.
- Using the option ‘Track status’, the applicant can keep a track of his/her credit card application status whether it is approved or denied, dispatched, etc.
That’s all! This is the complete procedure to apply for the TATA Titanium SBI Credit Card through the official website. The individuals can also apply for the same through offline mode i.e., directly by visiting the corresponding bank branch and applying for it manually. Once the card is dispatched you can log in to the TATA SBI Card Portal and check the details.
Well, this is everything you need to know about the SBI TATA Titanium Card. Hopefully, this TATA Titanium Card Review has given adequate information such as its benefits, key features, annual fee details, and additional charges levied on the cardholders, application process, required documents, and more. In case, you still have some doubts or queries over this topic, don’t hesitate to ask us in the comments space. To get more information about different types of SBI Credit cards available in the market, cards that are suitable for your shopping needs, etc., visit MoneyCompass frequently.