Are you a huge shopping lover? For the current generation of folks who love online shopping frequently, SBI SimplyCLICK Advantage is a perfect credit card. As it’s not plausible to purchase desired outfits, and other necessary things directly with cash all the time, people wish to have a credit card. A Credit Card helps people to purchase their favorite things then and there and pay later in easy monthly EMIs.
SBI Card SimplyCLICK Advantage is one of the best credit cards that befits your shopping requirements. If you want to apply for this credit card, you need to visit the official website of the SBI Cards. SBI Card has exclusively designed this credit card for frequent shoppers. Brace yourself to spend your credit limit on this credit card while shopping for popular brands online. Get ready to get unlimited rewards, gift vouchers, and a lot more through this shopping-based credit card.
Let’s go through the in-depth SBI Simply CLICK Advantage Card Review. This guide covers vital information about the Simply CLICK Advantage SBI Card. Have a glimpse!
Table of Contents
- SBI Simply CLICK Advantage Credit Card
- Simply CLICK Advantage SBI Card Eligibility
- SBI SimplyClick Advantage Card Benefits
- Simply CLICK Advantage SBI Card Fee and Charges
- Documents Required To Apply For SBI SimplyCLICK Advantage Card
- How to Apply For Simply CLICK Advantage SBI Card?
SBI Simply CLICK Advantage Credit Card
Planning to apply for SBI SimplyClick Advantage Card? State Bank of India is the most popular and leading national bank in the country. SBI offers a plethora of banking-related services and financial services to customers. Among the vital products, the Credit Card is a noteworthy and highly significant service offered to individuals who wish to purchase things frequently and pay later in easy EMIs.
SBI Simply CLICK Advantage Credit Card is the best credit card that meets the shopping needs of all customers. This credit card renders immense benefits and attractive privileges to those who shop online through the card. If you are a compulsive shopper and willing to buy branded products and other things, you can access this credit card.
By spending online for your desired purchases, you can earn plenty of reward points with exclusive partners which you can redeem and use them later. Amazon, Apollo 24×7, Cleartrip, Netmeds, Lenskart, Easydiner, and BookMyShow are the exclusive partners of SBI SimplyCLICK Advantage Credit Card. Whenever you shop online at any of these online websites using a credit card, you can gain copious reward points, welcome gifts, milestone rewards, etc. Enjoy unlimited benefits, and exclusive privileges offered by this credit card. Just go through this detailed SBI Simply CLICK Advantage Card Review.
Simply CLICK Advantage SBI Card Eligibility
Individuals need to fulfill certain Eligibility for SBI Simply CLICK Advantage Credit Card application. The concerned officials will issue the credit card to the customers only if the customers meet the required eligibility guidelines. Based on the annual income, employment status, age, and the CIBIL score of the applicant, the SBI Card authorities will fix the eligibility criteria. Once the applicants meet the crucial eligibility guidelines, they can easily apply for the credit card online or offline. Check it out!
- Individuals must be a resident of India.
- The applicant’s age must range between 18 years and 65 years.
- The individual needs to maintain a decent credit score of at least 750. However, the applicants shouldn’t be previous credit card or loan defaulters.
- Applicant must be either a salaried employee or a self-employed individual.
SBI SimplyClick Advantage Card Benefits
The shopping-based credit card offers a slew of SBI Simply CLICK Advantage Card Benefits and features to the cardholders. In this article, we have curated the complete list of noteworthy benefits of the SBI Card Simply CLICK Advantage. Check it out!
1. Welcome Gift
- Individuals can get a login gift from Amazon.in to the customers.
- Upon joining, the cardholders can get Amazon.in gift card worth Rs. 500.
2. E-Shopping Rewards
- Obtaining e-Shopping rewards is one of the significant SBI Simply CLICK Advantage Card Benefits.
- Customers can earn 10X rewards on various online purchases done with exclusive partners such as Amazon, Cleartrip, Lenskart, BookMyShow, Apollo24x7, Easydiner, Netmeds, and more.
- Get 5X rewards on all other online spendings.
3. Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Individuals can get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction ranging between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3000.
- However, the waiver excludes GST charges, wherever applicable, and some other additional charges.
4. Milestone Rewards
- Cardholders can get an e-voucher worth Rs. 2000 upon spending Rs. 1 lakh online annually.
- Get an e-voucher worth Rs. 2000 on annual spending of Rs. 2 Lakh online.
5. Annual Fee Reversal
- Customers who spend Rs. 100000 annually can get an annual fee reversal of Rs. 499 through this SimplyCLICK Advantage SBI Card.
- This offer can be utilized by the cardholder in the subsequent year.
6. Balance Transfer on EMI
- Cardholders can easily save their money at the time of paying their credit card dues.
- Individuals can transfer the outstanding balance of other bank’s credit cards to their SimplyCLICK Advantage SBI Card and acquire a lower interest rate. Further, the customers can pay back the amount in easy EMIs.
- To utilize this benefit, the cardholders need to log into the official website of SBI Card using key credentials such as the User ID and Password.
- Through the Flexipay feature, the customers can easily convert their transactions into easy monthly installments.
- Cardholders who purchase Rs. 2500 or more through the SimplyCLICK Advantage SBI Card can utilize this feature.
- All you need to do is to log into the official website of SBI Card i.e., at sbicard.com using the login details username and password.
- This service can be utilized by the cardholders within 30 days from the date of purchase.
8. Easy Money
- Easy Money is one of the noteworthy features of the SBI SimplyClick Advantage Card through which the customers can get a draft or cheque against the cash limit available on the credit card.
- That particular cheque or draft will be easily delivered to the doorstep.
- To book the Easy Money feature, log into the sbicard.com website using the username and password.
Simply CLICK Advantage SBI Card Fee and Charges
The annual fees and additional charges associated with SBI Simply CLICK Advantage Credit Card have been listed below in the tabular form. Check it out!
|Type of Charge/Fees||Amount|
|Annual Fee [One-Time]||Rs. 499|
|Renewal Fee [Per Annum]||Rs. 499 [Starting from 2nd year. Renewal Fee will be reversed in case the annual spend for the previous year is greater than or equal to Rs. 100000]|
|Add-on Fee [Per Annum]||Nil|
|Card Replacement Fee||Rs. 100|
|Cash Payment Fee||Rs. 100|
|Surcharge on Railway Tickets purchased on the IRCTC Website||1.8% of the amount transacted along with additional service charge|
|Fee for Redemption of Rewards||Rs. 99|
|Late Payment Fee||For a total amount due ranging between Rs. 0 and Rs. 500 – NilFor a total amount due ranging between Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 – Rs. 400For a total amount due ranging between Rs. 1000 and Rs. 10000 – Rs. 750For a total amount due ranging between Rs. 10000 and Rs. 25000 – Rs. 950For a total amount due ranging between Rs. 25000 and Rs. 50000 – Rs. 1100For a total amount due more than Rs. 50000 – Rs. 1300|
|Payment Dishonour Fee||2% of the payment amount (Minimum – Rs.350)|
|Statement Retrieval Fee||Rs. 100 for each statement (in case the statement is a minimum of 2 months old)|
|Cash Advance Fee||SBI ATM or Other ATM – 2.5% of the amount transacted (Minimum – Rs. 300)International ATMs – 3% of the amount transacted (Minimum – Rs. 300)|
|Limit on Cash Advance||Up to 80% of the credit limit (Maximum Rs. 12000 each day)|
|Minimum amount due||5% of the outstanding balance|
|Overlimit Fee||2.5% of the over-limit amount (Minimum – Rs. 500)|
|Charge Slip Retrieval Fee||Rs. 225 for each charge slip|
|Cheque Pick Up Fee||Rs. 90|
|Interest Free Credit Period||20 to 50 days|
|Surcharge On Railway Tickets Purchased At Railway Counters||Rs. 30 plus 2.5% of the amount transacted|
|Maximum Fuel Surcharge Waiver||Rs. 100 per statement cycle for each credit card account|
|Fee For Transaction In Foreign Currency||Conversion mark up – 3.5%|
|Emergency Card Replacement Fee (In Case Of Staying Outside India)||The actual cost of the card (Minimum $175)|
|Finance Charge||2.5% every month|
Documents Required To Apply For SBI SimplyCLICK Advantage Card
The applicant must submit some of the crucial documents after the submission of the credit card application form online. The individuals seeking to apply for this credit card need to produce significant documents that prove their age, address, and identity. In this post, we furnished the list of documents required to apply for the SBI SimplyClick Advantage Card. Check it out!
a. For Proof of Address
- Latest Utility Bills such as electricity bill, water bill, and gas connection bill
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Bank Account Statement
- Ration Card
- Property Registration Document
B. For Proof of Income
- Last 3 months’ bank statement
- Latest Form 16
- Latest Salary Slips [3 months]
C. For Proof of Identity
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Job Card issued by NREGA
- Overseas Citizen of India Card
- PAN Card
- Person of Indian Origin Card
- Photo ID Proof issued by the UIDAI or other government
- Voter ID Card
How to Apply For Simply CLICK Advantage SBI Card?
Applicants who are willing to apply for the SBI Card Simply CLICK Advantage need to know the application procedure in a detailed way. In this article, we provided the step-by-step procedure on how to apply for SBI SimplyClick Advantage Card online i.e., through the official website. Check it out!
- Initially, go to the official SBI Card website i.e., at sbicard.com from your device.
- On the home page of the official website, you can find different tabs displayed at the top of the page.
- Place the mouse on the ‘Credit Cards’ tab. A list of credit cards will be displayed on the screen.
- From the drop-down menu displaying a list of options, you need to click on the option ‘Shopping’ category.
- All the SBI credit cards that are related to the shopping category will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose the SBI Simply CLICK Advantage Credit Card option.
- Below that, you can find the button ‘Apply Now’.
- After tapping the button, you will be redirected to a new page wherein you need to enter the vital details in the credit card application form.
- Enter the personal details, professional details, and the current residential address of the applicant in the given empty spaces correctly without any mistakes.
- Submit all your details by tapping the ‘Submit’ button. A new login id and password will be generated.
- Using the login details, log into the SBI Card account and proceed with the application filling procedure.
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter the crucial details.
- After filling in the details precisely, submit the application form online.
- Once you are done with the submission of the application form, you need to attach some of the relevant documents along with the application form to the corresponding bank executives.
- Within a few working days, the applicant will receive his/her approved credit card through the post. Meanwhile, customers can also check the application status in online or offline.
That’s all! This is the simple procedure on how to apply for the SBI SimplyClick Advantage Card through the official website of SBI Card. If you still have any other doubts or queries related to the SBI SimplyCLICK Advantage credit card, you can easily contact the SBI Card customer care service. Check the customer care service numbers given below:
18601801290 or 39020202 [prefix the local code]
That’s all! This is all you need to know about the Simply CLICK Advantage SBI Card. Through this credit card, the cardholders can enjoy exclusive benefits and unlimited rewards. The customers can get an incredible shopping experience with this credit card. Cardholders can get extra reward points and grab many more products depending on their choice.
We hope this SBI Simply CLICK Advantage Card Review has guided you properly explaining all the noteworthy features, and significant benefits of the card. If you still have any queries or doubts, feel free to ask us in the comments space. Stay in touch with our website for more related articles on SBI Credit Cards, their benefits, application procedures, and more.