Just like every other state Andhra Pradesh also issues ration cards to the residents of the state that fall under the below the poverty line and satisfy certain criteria as per the rules regulated by the state government. With the help of AP Ration Card the eligible cardholder can easily buy the government-provided ration at a subsidised cost from the dedicated fair price shops or ration shops. Also, the ration card acts as a proof of identity and also a proof to apply for essential documents such as Aadhar card, driving license, PAN Card etc.
Table of Contents
- AP Ration Card / Andhra Pradesh Ration Card
- Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Eligibility
- Documents Required to apply for AP Ration Card
- How to Apply for AP Ration Card
- Types of Ration Cards in Andhra Pradesh
- Procedure to Check AP Ration Card Status
- How to Check AP Ration Card List
- How to Download / Print AP Ration Card
- How to Download AP Ration Card
- Procedure to Know Your Volunteer
- How to Check E-KYC AP Ration Card Status Online
- Procedure to Register Andhra Pradesh Card Complaint?
- Track the status of AP Ration Card Grievance
- List of Ration Card related Services available at Meeseva
- Andra Pradesh Ration Card FAQs
AP Ration Card / Andhra Pradesh Ration Card
The Andhra Pradesh Ration Card is provided to those that cannot afford the food grains and other cooking essentials. To put it simply, it gives food security to all the poor people. If you belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and are in search of the information about the AP ration card like eligibility criteria, application process, download process, card status etc you are on the right page.
At present the AP state government is working on replacing the old ration cards with new rice cards. More than 1, 29,00,000 ration cards are going to be renewed by the government of AP. The beneficiaries will be identified under door to door survey by the volunteers and then the YSR rice card will be issued. After applying the applicants can know the AP Rice Card Status by contacting the volunteers.
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Eligibility
The applicants should satisfy the following eligibility criteria to apply for Andhra Pradesh ration card.
- The income of the entire family should be less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas.
- Applicants should not have more than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land.
- The electricity units consumed should be less than 300 units per month.
- Government employees or pensioners should not apply.
- None of the family members should own a 4 wheeler.
- None of the family members should pay income tax.
Documents Required to apply for AP Ration Card
To attain Spandana AP Gov in Ration Card the interested and eligible applicants should have the below said documents with them.
- Proof of address
- Proof of identity
- Proof of income
- Meeseva Application Form duly filled and signed.
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
- Driving licence
- Telephone bill
- Water bill
- Electricity bill
- Driving licence etc.
- Domicile certificate
How to Apply for AP Ration Card
Here we have given the procedure of How to Apply Ration Card Online in AP.
1. Online Procedure
- Visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Ration Card https://aepos.ap.gov.in or Meeseva portal.
- If you have opened the Meeseva portal, first register yourself with your details.
- Login ID and password will be generated.
- Using the credentials generated login to your account.
- Open the concerned application form and fill the details with appropriate information.
- Attach the necessary documents as prompted by the page.
- Click on submit and on successful submission a reference number will be generated.
- Keep the number secure for future use.
2. Offline Procedure
If you want to carry out the procedure of AP Ration Card Application Form filling in offline. You Can also do so by following the below steps.
- Visit the Meeseva website and take a printout of the application form.
- Fill the form with necessary details and submit it at the nearest ration shop along with required documents. You can also get the form at the ration shop. You can also obtain the form from the nearest ration shop.
- On submitting the documents and the application form, you will receive a reference number that can be used to check the status of your ration card.
Types of Ration Cards in Andhra Pradesh
There are only two types of ration cards in Andhra Pradesh.
- White Ration Cards
- Pink Ration Cards
1. White Ration Cards
The white ration card holders are eligible to attain all the food supplies provided by the government at subsidised prices. People who fall under the poverty line are the eligible white card holders.
2. Pink Ration Cards
The pink ration cards are issued to those who fall under above poverty line. The pink cardholders will not receive any subsidies on the food supplies from the government.
Procedure to Check AP Ration Card Status
If you have successfully submitted all the application forms as well as the documents at the Meeseva and wish to know How Can I Check my AP Ration Card Status then here are the steps for you.
- Visit the website of EPDSAP.
- Find the ‘Check Status’ in the homepage and click on it.
- Enter your ration card number or your Aadhaar card number and submit.
- The EPDSAP AP GOV in Ration Card Status of your ration card will be displayed on the screen.
How to Check AP Ration Card List
It is pretty easy to check the AP Ration Card List online. Here are the steps for it.
- Go to the official web portal of the food department of Andhra Pradesh.
- The homepage will be displayed and from these choose the district, Mandal and secretariat names.
- On doing so you can view your ration card list on the screen.
How to Download / Print AP Ration Card
The process for AP Ration Card Download is discussed here for you. Check it out!
- Open the Department of Consumer Affairs Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh Public Distribution System website – https://epds1.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds.
- You can see the ‘Print Ration Card’ option on the homepage.
- Click on it and provide the details like your ration card number.
- Now click on the ‘Print’ option.
How to Download AP Ration Card
Now let us talk about the AP Rice Card Download process here.
- Visit the official website of the Department of Consumer Affairs Food and Civil Supplies, AP.
- Click on the Ration Card download option and save it in PDF format.
- The PDF file will be downloaded into your system or mobile.
Procedure to Know Your Volunteer
After knowing the procedure of how to Download Ration Card AP, if you have any doubts to get clarified, you can contact your respective volunteer.
- Open the official web portal of the village ward secretariat first – https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/GSWS/Home/Main.
- In the homepage click on the services tab.
- In the services tab you can find the ‘Know your volunteer’ link.
- Click on it and it will direct you to a new page that prompts you to enter your Aadhar number and captcha.
- Enter them and click on the Check option.
- Your volunteer details will be displayed on the screen.
How to Check E-KYC AP Ration Card Status Online
If you want to check the E-KYC AP Ration Card Status, the below steps need to be followed.
- First, visit the official website of the Department.
- In the homepage click on the Status Check option.
- A Drop-down menu will appear from which you have to click on Pulse Servey Search.
- Enter your Aadhar Card Number and click on the search button.
- The e-KYC details will be displayed.
Procedure to Register Andhra Pradesh Card Complaint?
If you have any complaints regarding the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Status or something else, you can register it online from the official website.
- First, visit the official website and on the homepage, click on the “Apply for” option
- Select the “Grievance” option and it will open the grievance form.
- In the form opened enter your Ration card no. and UID no. and click on the submit button.
- On submission an Id will be generated.
- Keep the ID safe for the future use
Track the status of AP Ration Card Grievance
If you want to check the AP New Ration Card Status of your grievance, the steps below need to be executed.
- As usual, go to the official website – https://aepos.ap.gov.in/Grievance/grievance_status.jsp.
- In the page opened, enter the grievance ID that was with you.
- Submit the page and your grievance status will be displayed on the screen.
Meeseva is designated to offer various services to the public. From knowing the Ration Card Details in AP to doing modifications in it and many more there are many services that are carried out at Meeseva. The list of services are:
- Correction of names in Ration card
- Correction of date of birth in ration card
- Change in address
- Change in Fair Price Shop (FPS)
- Modification of household head in ration card
- Conversion of white ration card to pink ration card
- Issue of new pink ration card.
- Issue of duplicate ration card
- Deletion of member/ migration of member in ration card
- Addition of member in ration card in case of birth/ migration
- Surrender of ration card
Andra Pradesh Ration Card FAQs
- How can I get white ration card in AP?
If you are eligible to apply for white ration card in AP by having an income less than Rs. 11000 then you can visit the near fair price shop and apply with necessary proofs.
- How to add a new member to AP ration card?
Step 1: To add a new member in the ration card, you have to get the concerned application form from the ration shop or download it from online.
Step 2: Fill the form and submit it along with necessary documents. The new member details will be added after reviewing everything and a reference number will be given.
Step 3: The application shall be forwarded to the concerned Ward/ Grama Panchayath for verification. After verification, all the new member will be added to the ration card.
Step 4: Perform AP Ration Card Search and you will find the new member added in your ration card.
- How to change Address in Andhra Pradesh Ration Card?
Step 1: To change the address in AP ration card, download the ration card data correction application form either from the Meeseva website or the official website of the Andhra Pradesh state government.
Step 2: Fill the form with the new address and submit it at the nearest ration shop or seva kendra along with all the necessary documents. You can check the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Status for change of address online.
Step 3: After reviewing the details the ration card will be updated with the new address and will be sent to it physically.
- How to link Aadhaar with ration card in Andhra Pradesh?
It is mandatory to link Aadhaar card with ration card. To link them visit the official portal and click on the “Link to UID” link.
Well, this is all the information that we have gathered about AP Ration Card. If you belong to the state of AP and satisfy the eligibility to apply for the ration card in the state, apply for it following the procedure we have mentioned above. If you have any further queries feel free to ask us in the comments section below. We shall answer them as quickly as possible.