Worried about your SBI Credit Card Balance? Well, it is quite easy to check your SBI credit card balance in different ways. Several customers wish to check their credit card transactions and remaining balance regularly. This helps the customers to keep an eye on their monthly expenditure and credit limit. In case, the credit limit goes beyond, it could be a huge risk for the customers. Sometimes, such risk could lead to credit card cancellation. By checking the card balance and other details, the customers can make timely payments every month without any dues. To evade such issues, you must stay aware of your SBI Credit Card Balance check. This post guides you on how to check SBI Credit Balance in several ways. Have a glance!
Table of Contents
- How to Check SBI Credit Card Balance?
- SBI Credit Card Balance FAQs
How to Check SBI Credit Card Balance?
State Bank of India customers can quickly check their SBI credit card balance statement in many ways. SBI helps its customers access their credit card balance through the official website, mobile app, SMS, and more. In this article, we provided a detailed guide on how to access SBI credit card balance check in 5 different ways. Check it out!
1. Check SBI Credit Card Balance Through SBI Card Website
Follow the simple steps provided below to check SBI Credit Card Balance through the official SBI website.
- At first, go to the official website of the State Bank of India i.e., www.sbicard.com.
- On the home page of the website, you can find the Login button.
- Fill in the user ID and password in the empty fields.
- Hit the Login button.
- In a few seconds, you will be logged into your SBI online account.
- On that page, you can find the summary of your SBI credit card account.
- It comprises the outstanding balance on your credit card, credit cap, information regarding your last credit card payment, credit limit, and cash limit details.
- If you don’t get your available balance exclusively on your account, there is a way to check it.
- Just deduct the outstanding balance from the credit card on your card.
- That’s all! This is the simplest and most common way to check SBI Credit Card Balance.
2. Check SBI Credit Card Balance on SBI Card Mobile App
Customers who are willing to access SBI Credit Card Balance Enquiry have another possible way in the form of the SBI Card Mobile App. Everyone has a smartphone in the current epoch. As a result, it’s quite handy and simple to check SBI Credit card balance without much effort. SBI offers an exclusive SBI Card Mobile App to its customers to stay updated about their bank account, transactions, and more. The noteworthy point is that only the registered net banking users can access this app. The reason is that when you access this app, it asks for your user id and password. Just go through the steps to learn how to know sbi credit card balance through the mobile app. Check it out!
- First of all, download SBI Card Mobile App on your mobile from the app store.
- Install the app by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once you have finished the installation, you can open the app on your phone.
- On the login page, enter your login credentials i.e., user id and password.
- Hit the Login button. Once you are logged into your account, it displays the summary of your SBI Credit Card account.
- The customers can then view the outstanding balance, cash limit, credit limit, and other details.
- As mentioned earlier, you can get to know the credit card balance by subtracting the outstanding balance from the credit limit.
3. Check SBI Credit Card Balance Via Missed Call
To save the precious time of the customers, SBI has launched another beneficial service to know SBI Credit Card Balance check. Missed call service helps the customers to know their credit balance quickly. This service is beneficial for those who have their current mobile number registered with their credit card.
SBI Virtual Mobile Mobile Number: 8422845512
Just give a missed call to the above-given number to check your SBI Credit card balance. In a few seconds, you will receive the credit card balance details through SMS on your registered mobile number.
Make a note that the missed card service is constrained to only one credit card. If you have more than 1 credit card, you should utilize any other service mentioned in this post.
4. Check SBI Credit Card Balance by Calling Customer Care
SBI provides customer care service to its customers to know their credit card balance. In this post, we furnished the SBI credit card balance enquiry number. Using this number, you can call customer care and know the balance from the corresponding executives.
- Just call the below-given SBI customer care helpline number from your registered mobile number.
- Once the call gets connected it asks you to select your preferred language.
- For credit card-specific details, just press option ‘1’.
- If you are prompted to fill in your card details, just press 1.
- Enter your card details such as the card number, and date of birth.
- After entering the details, you can listen to your SBI credit card account details. It includes your last billing amount, the due amount on your card, available credit limit, outstanding balance, and more.
SBI Customer Card/Helpline Numbers
Toll-Free Number: 1860 180 1290
Prefix Local STD Code: 39 02 02 02
5. Check SBI Credit Card Balance Through SMS
State Bank of India offers Simply SMS service to its customers to help them find their Credit Card balance and other details easily. This service can be utilized by those who are using their mobile number registered or verified with the bank. With this service, the users can check their SBI credit card balance through SMS.
All you need to do is simply send an SMS from your registered mobile number and then get your card balance. We provided the format to send the SMS from your mobile.
Type BAL “last 4 digits of your credit card number” send to 5676791
SMS service can be used to know your available credit limit, cash limit, and other services on your SBI Credit card. However, the SMS format to check the cash limit and credit limit will be different. You can check it on the official website of SBI.
SBI Credit Card Balance FAQs
Despite covering the complete information on how to check your SBI credit card balance through this guide, people may have some doubts and queries on this topic. In this article, we furnished some of the frequently asked questions and answers. Just check it out!
- Can I use missed call service for two credit cards with the same Mobile number?
No. The missed call service offered by SBI is only limited to one credit card. You cannot use this service for 2 credit card with the same mobile number.
- Are there any charges associated with “Simply SMS”?
The Simply SMS service charges depend on the telecom provider of your registered mobile number. However, the missed call service is completely free for the customers even it sends an SMS to provide the credit information.
- How many times can I check my SBI credit card balance?
There is no specific limit on checking your SBI credit card balance. You can check it any number of times based on your requirement.
That’s it! This is everything you need to know about the SBI Credit Card balance check. We hope this guide has given enough information on how to check SBI credit card balance in five different ways. For more queries and doubts, just ask us in the comments space. We try to respond to your queries as soon as possible. Stay tuned to our website to get more information related to SBI services, credit cards, and more.