Are you a compulsive shopper? If you are a shopaholic and looking forward to applying for a new credit card then, Central SBI Select Plus is the perfect card for you, folks. The Central SBI Select Plus card turns your life trendy and fashionable with unlimited rewards, exceptional lifestyle features, and exclusive benefits.
To deliver an unlimited shopping experience to the customers, the State Bank of India has launched the new Central SBI Select Plus Credit Card in partnership with the Central Store. Shopping becomes much easier with this credit card. Cardholders can get plenty of privileges and complimentary benefits through this shopping and lifestyle credit card.
The more you shop, the more rewards will be stockpiled to your account that in turn can be utilized on shopping further. What are you waiting for? Let’s just get into the in-depth guide about the Central SBI Select Plus Credit Card through this article. Have a look!
Table of Contents
- Central SBI Select Plus Card
- SBI Central Plus Credit Card Eligibility
- SBI Central Select Plus Card Benefits
- SBI Central Select Plus Card Annual Fee and Charges
- Documents Required To Apply For SBI Select Plus Credit Card
- How to Apply For Central SBI Select Plus Card?
Central SBI Select Plus Card
Being fashionable gives you more rewards with the Central SBI Select+ Card. It’s a unique credit card that falls under the category of shopping. Central Store and State Bank of India have jointly rolled out this credit card presenting you with loads of benefits, privileges, reward points, and more. Through the Visa-powered payWave contactless technology, the cardholders can perform shopping simpler.
Visa payWave is an exceptional contactless technology that helps cardholders to make payments quickly without any hassle. During payments, the cardholders can easily wave on a secured payment read and finish the bill payments faster. Moreover, the Visa PayWave technology evades the possibility of duplication and scanning. It’s an attractive credit card that offers appealing rewards, and milestone points to the customers.
Central SBI Select Plus Credit Card provides a slew of benefits and rewards to the customers on their daily and extravagant purchases frequently. Make your shopping experience much more exciting, interesting, and delightful with the Central SBI Select Plus Card Benefits. In this article, we presented you with the significant benefits of the credit card, its annual charges, fee details, required documents for the credit card application, and more. Check it out!
SBI Central Plus Credit Card Eligibility
Planning to apply for the Central SBI Select+ Card? Well, if you are highly interested in accessing this credit card, you need to know the eligibility rules beforehand. Once you get to know the eligibility criteria, you can head out to apply for a credit card. Get to know the noteworthy eligibility guidelines of the SBI Central Plus Credit Card furnished below in this post.
- Individuals must be a citizen of India.
- An Applicant must fulfill the age criteria i.e., the age of the applicant must range between 18 years and 65 years.
- The individual must maintain a good CIBIL score to become the eligible person for accessing this credit card.
- The applicant shouldn’t have been a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
- The applicant must be either a salaried or self-employed individual.
If you meet all the aforesaid eligibility rules then, you are good to apply for the Central SBI Select Plus Card.
SBI Central Select Plus Card Benefits
Wondering what could be the Central SBI Select Plus Card Benefits? It’s an excellent credit card that provides a myriad of benefits to the cardholders in the form of welcome benefits, renewal benefits, redemption offers, accelerated select points, and much more. Become an ideal shopper with this fashionable credit card. In this guide, we included the list of key Central SBI Select Plus Card Benefits. Have a glimpse!
1. Welcome Benefits
- Individuals can get exclusive welcome benefits and complimentary benefits through this credit card.
- cardholders can get Central e-gift vouchers worth Rs. 3000.
- Gain complimentary m-coupons worth Rs. 500 each for the first 3 months. Each voucher comes with a validity of 3 months.
2. Accelerated Select Points
- On every Rs. 100 spent on purchasing things at any Central Store provides you 20 Select Points.
- Individuals can get 10 Select points for every Rs. 100 spent on different categories such as movies and dining.
- Cardholders can get 2 select points for every Rs. 100 spent on the remaining retail things except fuel.
- As per the norms and conditions of the SBI Card, 1 Select Point is equal to Rs. 0.25.
3. Renewal Benefits
- Customers can get 12000 Select Points worth Rs. 3000 upon the payment of renewal fee and by spending an amount of Rs. 125000 annually.
4. Milestone Rewards
- Individuals can get Milestone Select Points worth Rs. 4000 on annual spending more than or equal to Rs. 6 Lakhs.
Here is a piece of important information regarding the milestone and renewal select points that the customers obtain on a specific amount spent annually.
- For Rs. 150000 annual spends, obtain 6000 Select Points
- For Rs. 300000 annual spends, obtain 10000 Select Points
- For Rs. 600000 annual spends, obtain 16000 Select Points
5. Instant Redemption
- Get an instant redemption of Select Points at any Central Store.
- At the time of shopping, the customers can utilize the select points to pay for the purchases.
- To obtain instant redemption, no minimum limit of Select Points is necessary.
- Flexipay is one of the significant SBI Central Select Plus Card features that provide instant benefits to the customers in the form of easy monthly installments.
- Through this feature, individuals can convert their transactions into easy monthly installments.
- Cardholders who make any purchase worth Rs. 2500 and more can utilize this option within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Simply log into the official website of SBI Card i.e., at sbicard.com to convert the transaction into Flexipay.
7. Balance Transfer on EMI
Whenever you have personal loans or outstanding credit card amounts on some other bank’s credit cards, you might get confused with its EMIs, and the interest rates become very much increased. In such a situation, you can combine all of them into a single one through the Balance Transfer feature.
- Customers can easily transfer the outstanding balance on their remaining bank’s credit card to the SBI Credit Card and acquire a minimal interest rate.
- Individuals can pay back the outstanding balance in easy EMIs later.
- To avail of this feature, customers need to log into the official website of sbicard.com using key credentials such as the user ID and Password.
That’s all! These are some of the noteworthy Central SBI Select Plus Card Benefits through which the customers can get an unlimited shopping experience.
SBI Central Select Plus Card Annual Fee and Charges
SBI Card levies certain charges and fees on the credit card holders irrespective of the type of credit card. However, the only difference is there could be a slight variation in the amount of the annual fees on different credit cards offered by SBI. Mostly, the fees imposed on the cardholders include the annual fee, renewal fee, add-on fee, late payment fee, etc. Get to know some other additional SBI Central Select Plus Card Annual Charges levied on the individuals after initiating the card usage. In the tabular form below, we furnished the complete list of fee details of the SBI Central Plus Credit Card. Check it out!
|Type of Fees/Charges||Amount|
|Joining Fee/One-Time Annual Fee||Rs. 2999 alongside additional taxes|
|Renewal Fee [Per Annum]||Rs. 2999|
|Add-on Fee [Per Annum]||Nil|
|Finance Charges||Up to 3.35% per month, coming to a total of 40.2 % per annum from the date of transaction|
|Free Credit Period||Nil|
|Cheque Pickup||Rs. 100|
|Cash Advance Limit||Up to 80% of the total credit limit, maximum Rs.15,000 per day|
|Interest-Free Credit Period||25 to 50 Days. This credit-free period is applicable only on purchases done on retail products and in case the last month’s balance has been paid completely without any balance.|
|Statement Retrieval Fee||Rs. 100 per statement (more than 2-month-old)|
|Cash Advance Fee||From SBI or some other bank ATMs – 2.5% of the amount withdrawn, with respect to a minimum of Rs. 300From abroad ATMs – 3% of the total amount withdrawn, with respect to a minimum of Rs. 300|
|Supplementary Card Fee per Annum||NIL|
|Minimum Amount Due||5% of the total outstanding amount. [A minimum of Rs. 200 alongside the EMI + OVL amount + all applicable taxes]|
|Payment Dishonour Fee||2% of the outstanding payment, subject to a minimum of Rs. 500|
|Cash Payment Fee||Up to Rs.100|
|Card Replacement Fee||Rs. 100|
|Rewards Redemption Fee||Up to Rs. 99|
|Late Payment Fee||For an amount ranging between Rs. 0 and Rs. 500 – NilFor an amount ranging between Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 – Rs. 400For an amount ranging between Rs. 1000 and Rs. 10000 – Rs. 750For an amount ranging between Rs. 10000 and Rs. 25000 – Rs. 950For an amount ranging between Rs. 25000 and Rs. 50000 – Rs. 1100For an amount more than Rs. 50000 – Rs. 1300|
|Surcharge on Railway Tickets purchased through irctc.co.in||1.8% of the transaction amount along with GST|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||3.5% (Conversion mark up)|
|Surcharge on Railway Tickets purchased at the counter||Rs. 30 plus 2.5% transaction amount|
|Emergency Card Replacement Fee [In critical circumstances like the credit cardholder is in some other foreign country]||Nil|
Documents Required To Apply For SBI Select Plus Credit Card
Applicants seeking to obtain the SBI Central Select Plus Credit Card need to submit some of the crucial documents that prove their identity, address, age, income, and nationality. Individuals can submit any of the below-mentioned documents to meet the key factors as per the SBI Card rules and regulations. In this article, we have listed the vital documents required to apply for the Central SBI Select Plus Card. Check it out!
A. For Identity Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
B. For Address Proof
- Any Government-verified ID
- Utility Bills such as electricity, water, and gas bills, not more than 3 months old
C. For Income Proof
- Form 16
- In the case of Self-Employed – Audited financials for the last 2 years
- Last 3 Months Bank Statement
- Latest Salary Slips for the last 3 months
These are the relevant documents that are essential for an applicant to apply for the SBI Central Plus Credit Card. In some situations, the concerned authorities might ask the applicants for additional documents. The corresponding executive will get in contact with the applicant and inform the same. Be prepared with all the necessary documents alongside the Xerox copies to submit for the credit card application.
How to Apply For Central SBI Select Plus Card?
There are two different ways to apply for the Central SBI Select+ Credit Card i.e., online and offline. As part of the online procedure, individuals can apply for the SBI Central Select Plus Credit Card by visiting the official website of sbicard.com. Here is a step-by-step procedure that helps the applicants to quickly understand the credit card application process both online and offline. Check it out!
Follow the easy steps furnished below to apply for the Central SBI Select Plus Card through the official website:
- Initially, go to the official website of SBI Cards website i.e., at sbicard.com from your device.
- A series of tabs will appear on the top of the screen.
- From the list of tabs, hover the mouse on the option ‘Credit Cards’.
- From the drop-down menu, you need to click on the option ‘Shopping’.
- A huge list of SBI Credit Cards will pop up on the screen.
- From the given list, select the option ‘Central SBI Select+ Card.’
- On the next page, you can see the complete details about the credit card including the benefits, annual fees, features, etc.
- You can also find the Apply Now option on the same page.
- Select the applicant’s title i.e., Mr., Mrs., and Ms.
- Enter the first name, email id, and select the city of the applicant and mobile number in the given fields.
- Verify the details with OTP and click on the button ‘Apply Now.’
- On the next page, you will be prompted to enter the crucial details of the applicant.
- Enter the personal details, professional details, mobile number, and other details of the applicant in the provided fields.
- Hit the Submit button.
- After the application submission, upload the relevant documents or submit them to the corresponding SBI Card executive.
- You can easily track the status of your credit card application online using the Track Status option.
That’s all! This is the detailed procedure on how to apply for the SBI Central Select Plus Credit Card through the official website.
- Individuals seeking to apply for a credit card can easily visit the nearest SBI branch in their resident city and fill in the application form for the credit card manually. Once the form filling procedure is done, applicants need to attach the relevant documents such as identity proof, address proof, and income proof and submit all of them at the nearest branch.
- Another mode of offline application is by calling the SBI Card Helpline Number i.e., at 1860-180-1290, or dial 3902-0202 [alongside the STD code of their locality]. By calling the SBI Credit Card Customer Care Executive, you can easily apply for the preferred credit card.
Well, this is everything you need to know about the Central SBI Select Plus Card. Just by looking at this credit card, it appears to be the most beneficial credit card that offers a myriad of benefits to the cardholders in the form of reward points, select points, complimentary benefits, etc. We hope his guide has given adequate information about the Central SBI Select+ Card, its key benefits, charges levied on the customers, application procedure, and more. Still, if you have any other doubts or queries, just ask us in the comments space. Stay in touch with our website for more related posts on SBI Credit Cards, their benefits, and more.