Looking for a credit card that fulfills your shopping needs? Central Select SBI Credit Card is a perfect credit card for those who are huge shopaholics. Future Group’s Central Retail Stores and SBI Card have partnered together to roll out the exclusive shopping credit card i.e., the Central SBI Select Card. SBI Card has rolled out two different variants of the Central Select SBI Credit Card i.e., the Central SBI Select Plus Card and Central Select SBI Credit Card.
In this article, let’s get to know more about the Central Select SBI Credit Card. Using this credit card, the customers can pay bills quickly and easily at the time of purchasing movie tickets, dining at restaurants, and more. With unlimited cashback offers, milestone benefits, welcome gifts, complimentary benefits, and copious privileges, the SBI Central Select Credit Card is an ideal credit card for shopping lovers.
Want to know more about the credit card? Well, here is the in-depth guide that covers the significant benefits of the Central SBI Select Card, noteworthy features, annual fees and additional charges levied on the cardholders, required documents, and the application procedure. Have a look!
Table of Contents
- Central Select SBI Credit Card
- Central SBI Select Card Eligibility
- SBI Central Select Card Benefits
- SBI Central Select Card Annual Fee and Charges
- Documents Required To Apply For Central Select SBI Credit Card
- How to Apply For Central SBI Select Card?
Central Select SBI Credit Card
State Bank of India has collaborated with Central Store and launched the SBI Central Select Credit Card to render an exclusive shopping experience to the customers. Customers can get exclusive bonus reward points whilst shopping at any of the Central Stores, purchasing movie tickets, and dining at restaurants using this credit card. The cardholders can easily redeem their reward points at the Central Stores. Besides the reward points, individuals can also get several welcome gift vouchers on purchases made at Central and others.
Central is one of the prevalent Indian department store chains in the country. Future Lifestyle Fashion of Future Group operates the entire chain of Central Stores in India. The major rivals/competitors of Central include Pantaloons, Max, and Lifestyle. Established in 2004, this department store has initiated its first store in Bangalore. With more than 30 outlets across various cities of India, Central renders a unique shopping experience to the customers.
Gear up yourself to experience the latest fashion with a plethora of trendy options available at Central. The Central Select SBI Credit Card looks appealing in terms of design and look-wise. Just like the appealing design, this credit card also offers attractive benefits and copious privileges to the customers. One can meet their shopping needs frequently using this credit card. Every time you shop at various stores, you get exclusive rewards. Get to know more about this credit card before heading to apply for Central SBI Select Card.
Central SBI Select Card Eligibility
Before availing of the significant Central SBI Select Card Benefits, the cardholders need to know the crucial eligibility criteria. The applicants need to fulfill some of the crucial eligibility guidelines before applying for a credit card. The credit card issuers will consider a few noteworthy factors at the time of issuing a credit card to the applicants. In this article, we curated the list of eligibility rules for the Central SBI Select Card credit card application. Check it out!
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The age of the primary applicant must range between 18 years and 65 years.
- The individual must be a salaried employee or self-employed applicant.
- Whether the applicant is a salaried person or a self-employed individual, they must have a consistent income source.
- Applicants must maintain a decent CIBIL Score i.e., a minimum of 750.
- Based on the bank’s norms, the applicant’s income eligibility will depend.
If you fail to meet any of the eligibility guidelines, you will not be able to apply for the credit card.
SBI Central Select Card Benefits
Central SBI Select Card provides copious privileges to the customers in the form of complementary and joining benefits. At the time of shopping at various Central Stores in the nation, booking movie tickets, and paying dining bills at different restaurants using the Central SBI Select credit card, the cardholders can get unlimited bonus reward points. Here is a list of significant Central SBI Select Card Benefits through which the credit cardholders can enjoy exclusive reward points, unlimited welcome benefits, milestone points, and a lot more. Check it out!
1. Welcome Benefits
- Cardholders can get an e-gift voucher worth Rs. 750.
- Individuals can also acquire complimentary m-coupons worth Rs. 250 each for the first 3 months.
- Each m-coupon voucher comes with a specific validity of 3 months.
2. Accelerated Select Points
- Obtain 10 select points on every Rs. 100 spending on purchases made at any of the Central Stores in the country.
- 1 Select Point will be given to the cardholders for every Rs. 100 spent on various retail products excluding fuel purchases.
- On every Rs. 100 spent on dining and movies, customers can get 5 Select Points.
- 1 Select Point is equal to Rs. 0.25.
3. Renewal Select Points
- Individuals can get 3000 Select Points worth Rs. 750 on renewal fee payment and annual spending of Rs. 75000.
4. Milestone Rewards
- Cardholders can obtain milestone select points worth Rs. 2000 on annual spending more than or equal to Rs. 3 Lakhs.
- The select points will vary based on the annual spending of the cardholder.
- For Rs. 75000 annual spends, cardholders can get 2000 Select Points
- For Rs. 150000 annual spends, cardholders can get 6000 Select Points
- For Rs. 300000 annual spends, cardholders can get 8000 Select Points
5. Instant Redemption
- The Central Select SBI Credit Cardholders can get an instant redemption of select points at any of the central stores across the nation.
- At the time of shopping, customers can utilize these select points to pay against the purchases.
- There won’t be a requirement of a minimum limit of select points to get instant redemption.
- Flexipay is one of the notable Central SBI Select Card Features that enable the customers to convert their transactions into simple monthly installments.
- Customers who make purchases worth Rs. 2500 and above will be eligible to access this Flexipay option.
- To convert the transactions into Flexipay, the customers need to visit the official website and log into the portal sbicard.com within 30 days from the date of purchase.
7. Balance Transfer on EMI
- Balance Transfer is another significant provision offered to the Central SBI Select Card customers through which the individuals can easily transfer the outstanding balance on their other bank’s credit card to this credit card.
- Besides the transfer facility, customers can also acquire a lower interest rate on the outstanding balance.
- Further, cardholders can pay back the balance in easy EMIs without any burden.
- To utilize this service, individuals need to log into the sbicard.com website using the login credentials – User ID and Password.
That’s all! These are some of the noteworthy Central SBI Select Card Benefits that allow cardholders to enjoy unlimited privileges everytime they shop at various outlets.
SBI Central Select Card Annual Fee and Charges
The State Bank of India Card levies specific charges and fees on the customers after the issuance of the credit card. SBI Central Select Card Charges and the additional fees imposed on the cardholders is listed below in the tabular form. Check it out!
|Type of Fees/Charges
|Annual Fee/Joining Fee [One-Time]
|Renewal Fee [Per Annum]
|Add-on Fee [Per Annum]
|3.5% per month [42% per annum] or Rs. 25 [whichever is higher from the transaction date]
|Card Replacement Fee
|Foreign Currency Transaction
|Conversion mark-up – R3.5%
|Rs. 100 per statement
|Late Payment Fee
|Nil – For the due amount ranging between Rs. 0 and Rs. 500Rs. 400 – For the due amount ranging between Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000Rs. 750 – For the due amount ranging between Rs. 1000 and Rs. 10000Rs. 950 – For the due amount more than Rs. 10000
|Up to 80% of the credit limit
|Cheque payment fee
|2.5% of the over-limit amount subjected to a minimum of Rs. 500
|Cash advance fee
|2.5% of the transaction amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 300
Documents Required To Apply For Central Select SBI Credit Card
The applicant needs to submit some of the crucial documents after the application submission. To prove the identity, address, and income of the applicant, he/she must produce the relevant documents alongside the copies of the same. Here is the complete list of documents required for the applicant to apply for the SBI Central Select Credit Card. Check it out!
A. For the proof of Identity
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID Card
B. For the Proof of Address
- Voter ID Card
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
C. For the proof of Income
- Form 16
- IT Returns
- Latest 3 Months Salary Slips
These are the required documents that are essential for the applicant to submit after the application form submission. The applicants can submit the relevant documents to the corresponding executive of the SBI Card. In some cases, the credit card issuers might ask for some additional documents. The applicants need to submit the remaining documents to the banking executive.
How to Apply For Central SBI Select Card?
Individuals who are planning to apply for the Central SBI Select Card can do it easily online. Follow the easy steps furnished below to apply for the Central Select SBI Credit Card through the official website of SBI Card i.e., at sbicard.com.
- Initially, navigate to the official website of the SBI Card from your device.
- On the home page of the website, you can find the list of tabs.
- On the top of the screen, you can find the option ‘Credit Cards’.
- Just place the mouse on the credit cards option. A list of options will be displayed from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the option ‘Shopping’ as the Central SBI Select Card belongs to this category.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page wherein you can find the complete details about the credit card.
- Enter some of the details such as the applicant’s first name, title, email ID, city name, and mobile number. Click on the button ‘Verify with OTP’.
- After verifying your mobile number with the OTP, you need to tick the checkbox to accept the declaration form.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- On the next page, you will be prompted to fill in the crucial details such as the personal details, professional details, and residential address of the applicant.
- Verify your details by entering the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button after submitting all the details.
- After that, you need to submit some of the relevant documents to the corresponding executive of the SBI Card.
After the application and document submission, the concerned officials will issue the credit card to the applicant after the verification process. That’s all! This is the simple procedure to apply for the SBI Central Select Credit Card. After the successful submission of the credit card application, the applicants can utilize the provision of tracking the application status.
By visiting the official website of SBI Card, the applicants can easily track the status of their credit card application. Individuals need to wait for at least 7 working days to get their credit card approval. After the approval, the credit card will be issued to eligible and qualified applicants. Finally, the credit card will be dispatched to the corresponding applicant within 7 working days through the post.
Well, this is everything you need to know about the Central Select SBI Credit Card. Hopefully, this guide has given adequate information about the Central SBI Select Card, its key benefits, significant features, annual fees and charges, application process, etc. If you still have any doubts or queries about this topic, just ask us in the comments space. For more articles related to SBI Credit Cards, application procedures, etc., stay tuned to this website.