State Bank of India is one of the leading national banks in the country that provides a plethora of banking and financial services and facilities to customers. With a range of banking products and services, the State Bank of India has been rendering copious benefits across various branches in India and overseas as well. A Credit Card is one of the significant provisions offered by the State Bank of India authorities to help customers pay their purchased goods’ amount in easy monthly payments.
A range of credit cards is offered by the State Bank of India with exclusive benefits and unique features. Delhi Metro SBI Card has been launched by SBI in association with Delhi Metro Rail Corporation [DMRC] to provide highly impressive benefits to the daily Delhi Metro Commuters. To know more about the importance and advantages of the Delhi Metro SBI Card, just read this detailed guide. We curated the list of crucial features of the metro card alongside its benefits, interest rates, and other charges in this article. Have a glance!
Table of Contents
- Delhi Metro SBI Card
- SBI Delhi Metro Credit Card Eligibility
- SBI Delhi Metro Card Benefits
- Delhi Metro SBI Card Fees and Charges
- Documents Required to Apply for Delhi Metro SBI Credit Card
- How to Apply for Delhi Metro SBI Credit Card?
Delhi Metro SBI Card
Looking for a peaceful metro ride every day? Well, here is a perfect credit card that befits your travel requirements on a metro train. State Bank of India [SBI Card] in partnership with Delhi Metro Rail Corporation [DMRC] has launched a co-branded Credit Card that can be utilized as a contactless multipurpose Credit Card as well as a metro Smart Card. SBI Card and DMRC have thoughtfully designed and launched this unique combo credit card to aid the general commuters who often travel on the Delhi Metro. The Delhi Metro SBI Card works like a credit card and a metro smart card providing extreme safety and services in one card.
Through different ways, customers can apply for the SBI Delhi Metro Card. People can apply for the combo card online io.e., on the SBI Card official website, and at different metro station kiosks. In the current critical situations, this metro credit card is a big boon to regular metro travellers as this travel card can be recharged automatically. Besides, cardholders can enjoy unlimited contactless transactions during their everyday expenditures and various bill payments. This in-depth guide on SBI Delhi Metro Credit Card provides complete awareness about the card’s benefits, charges and fees, required documents for the application process, and a lot more. Take a look!
SBI Delhi Metro Credit Card Eligibility
People looking forward to applying for an SBI Delhi Metro Card need to know the crucial eligibility guidelines before heading to apply for the card. In this post, we furnished the list of vital eligibility rules that every customer must meet to apply for a credit card. Check it out!
- Applicant must be a resident of India
- Individual’s age must range between 18 years and 60 years.
- The applicant’s residential location must be within the serviceable cities of the SBI Card.
- Customers must maintain a good credit history.
- Applicants can be either self-employed individuals or salaried employees.
SBI Delhi Metro Card Benefits
SBI Delhi Metro Credit Card offers plenty of benefits and advantages to the customers in their day-to-day lives. The commitment of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation and SBI Card towards promoting the digital drive for carrying out cashless transactions has been accomplished through this notable initiative. One of the noteworthy benefits of the credit card is that the customers can get a 10 Percent Discount on Delhi Metro Card SBI during the metro train journey. Also, the daily Delhi metro commuters will be benefitted hugely from the Delhi Metro SBI Card. We covered the most vital SBI Delhi Metro Card Benefits in this article. Check it out!
1. Welcome Benefits
- As part of the welcome offer, Delhi Metro SBI Credit Card offers a welcome benefit to the cardholders.
- Cardholders can get free metro cash of Rs. 50 on their Delhi Metro Smart Card.
- By spending Rs. 2000 within the initial 60 days using the credit card, the cardholders can obtain 2000 reward points.
2. Auto Top-up
- Auto Top-up is one of the noteworthy and highly beneficial features of the Delhi Metro SBI Card. Whenever the balance in the credit card falls below a specific threshold, the card will be topped up automatically through the auto-reload feature.
- This feature renders a seamless metro commute experience to the cardholders so that the customers can quickly recharge the metro cards sans standing in long queues.
- An Auto Top-up of Rs. 200 will be provided to the cardholders in the smart card once the card balance reaches Rs. 100.
3. Speedy Rewards
- Customers can get 10 Reward Points per Rs.100 expended on different items such as groceries, movies, dining, departmental stores, and more.
- Cardholders can get speedy rewards up to 5000 reward points per month for utility bill payments.
- 1 Reward Point per Rs. 100 expended on a variety of categories will be offered to the customers.
4. Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Cardholders can get a 1 percent fuel surcharge waiver across different petrol pumps in India.
- To get this offer, the customers need to carry out transactions ranging between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3000 at any petrol pump in India.
5. Annual Fee Waiver
- From the 2nd year of subscription, the cardholders can avail annual membership fee reversal offer.
- On a yearly expenditure of Rs. 100000, the customers can get the annual membership fee reversal.
6. Balance Transfer
- Customers have a provision to save their money whilst paying their credit card dues. Balance Transfer is one of the significant benefits offered to the customers with this Delhi Metro SBI Card Limit.
- Balance Transfer is one of the fastest and convenient ways to transfer the outstanding amount from another credit card to the Delhi Metro SBI Card at the lowest interest rates.
- Flexipay is another best feature considered as an easy installment plan offered through the SBI Delhi Metro Card. This credit card allows the customers to purchase anything and repay the amount in easy monthly installments. One can check the amount spent through transaction history before converting them to instalments.
- One can pick the best suitable plan that meets their financial requirements and obtain the Flexipay Plan at a lower interest rate using this Credit Card.
- Customers can utilize this service within 10 days of their purchase through a basic phone call.
8. Easy Money Facility
- Cardholders can easily order a bank draft any time through a phone call to the SBI Card Customer Helpline service.
- The draft amount will be billed directly to the Metro Credit Card.
- This Easy Money Facility will be highly beneficial to the customers especially at the time of making bill payments, tax payments, and other fees.
Besides these benefits, the customers can avail several other advantages through the SBI Delhi Metro Credit Card. Using the Delhi Metro SBI Card Alerts feature, the customers can get mini statement alerts and other information regarding their credit card status, available Delhi Metro SBI Card Limit, and a lot more. Once you acquire this credit card, you can start utilizing its features and unlimited benefits exclusively. Get to know the remaining details such as the interest rates, fees, and other charges levied on the customers whilst using the Delhi Metro SBI Card in this guide.
Delhi Metro SBI Card Fees and Charges
State Bank of India has imposed different charges and rates on the Delhi Metro SBI Credit Card. We provided the complete information about the annual fees, late payment fees, interest rates, and other charges of the Delhi Metro SBI Credit Card in the tabular form. Check it out!
|Delhi SBI Metro Card Charges Category||Amount|
|Annual Fee [One-Time]||Rs. 499|
|Renewal Fee||Rs. 499 [On expenditure of Rs. 1 Lakh and more in a year, no renewal fee will be levied]|
|Cash Advance||Up to 80% of the credit limit|
|Finance Charges||Up to 3.35% per month|
|Cheque Payment Fee||Rs. 100|
|Minimum Amount Due||5% of the total amount that is outstanding|
|Over-limit Charges||2.5% of the amount/ Min. Rs. 500|
|Late Payment Fee||Nil – Up to Rs. 500Rs. 400 – For an amount between Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000Rs. 750 – For an amount between Rs. 1000 and Rs. 10000Rs. 950 – For an amount between Rs. 10000 and Rs. 25000Rs. 1100 – For amount between Rs. 25000 and Rs. 50000Rs. 1300 – For an amount more than Rs. 50000|
|Card Replacement Charges||Rs. 250|
|Free Credit Period||Nil|
|Annual Add-on Fee||Nil|
Documents Required to Apply for Delhi Metro SBI Credit Card
Before applying for the Delhi Metro SBI Credit Card, the customers need to know the basic documents required for the application procedure. Here is a list of documents that are essential to confirm the identity, address, and income of the applicant. Check out the list of acceptable document proofs in each category given below:
A. For Identity Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Overseas Citizen of India Card
- Person of Indian Origin Card
- Job Card issued by NREGA
- Letters issued by the UIDAI
- Any other government accepted or verified photo ID proof
B. For Income Proof
- Latest 1 or 2 Salary Slips [Not more than 3 months old]
- Last 3 Months Bank Statement
- Latest Form 16
C. For Address Proof
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- Utility Bill [Not more than 3 months old]
- Bank Account Statement
- Property Registration Document
- Person of Indian Origin Card
- Employment Card Issued by NREGA
- Any other government verified or approved proof of address
Apart from the aforementioned list of documents, SBI Card may ask for some other essential documents as per the internal policies, rules, and regulations. The concerned executive will ask for any other required documents besides the documents mentioned in this post. Make sure you arrange all the aforesaid documents along with the Xerox copies so that you can produce them to the concerned authorities whenever required.
How to Apply for Delhi Metro SBI Credit Card?
The procedure of application for SBI Delhi Metro Credit Card is quite simple through the official SBI Card website. In this article, we provided a detailed guide to apply for Delhi Metro SBI Credit Card online. Check it out!
- Initially, navigate to the official website of the SBI Card from your device i.e., at sbicard.com.
- On the home page of the website, i.e., at the top of the page, you will find the Credit Cards tab.
- From the drop-down menu, you will find the option ‘Travel and Fuel’. Just click on it.
- A list of Travel and Fuel-based credit cards will display on the screen.
- Scroll down through the page and you will find the Delhi Metro SBI Card icon displayed on the screen.
- Below that option, you will find the ‘Apply Now’ button. Click on the button.
- You will be redirected to the E-Apply Form Page of the SBI Card wherein you need to fill in some of the vital details.
- Applicants need to provide their personal details, professional details, and current residential address information in the provided fields.
- Enter the name, residential city, referral code [optional], and mobile number in the empty fields.
- Just accept the customer declaration form by ticking the checkbox.
- As you have already entered your mobile number in the given space, you need to select the option to send an OTP.
- Hit the button ‘Send OTP’. Your registered mobile number will receive an OTP. Enter the same in the given field.
- Later, you will be prompted to enter your professional and residential address details.
- Check whether you have entered all the details correctly or not.
- Once you are done with the application filling procedure, scroll down to submit the application form. Click on the Submit button.
- Just follow the on-screen instructions to submit the required documents.
- After the submission of relevant documents and the online application form, you will get a tracking ID. Save the id using which you can track the status of your SBI Delhi Metro Credit Card application.
- Using the ‘Track Application’ option, you can easily monitor your application status.
That’s all! This is an easy process to apply for the Delhi Metro SBI Card through the official website.
Well, this is all you need to understand about the Delhi Metro SBI Card. To help our readers, we covered almost all important points about the SBI Delhi Metro Credit Card. We assume that this article has given major details such as the key benefits, annual fee, interest rates, and charges of the SBI Delhi Metro Card. Millions of people travelling on the metro train can get an enhanced daily commute experience using this contactless multipurpose credit card. For more information regarding SBI Credit Cards, their benefits, etc., Stay in touch with our website MoneyCompass.Net.