Are you a huge fitness freak? SBI Card caught the pulse of such fitness fanatics and launched SBI Card PULSE chock packed with a bunch of health and fitness-related benefits. State Bank of India is one of the leading national banks across the country that offers an abundant range of financial and banking services to customers. SBI Card offers credit cards for various purposes such as shopping, lifestyle, travel, business, and a lot more.
Recently, SBI Card has launched a new credit card namely SBI Card Pulse exclusively for exercise enthusiasts. SBI Card Pulse is the right credit card type for those who wish to lead a healthy and energetic lifestyle. If you want to know more about this credit card such as the SBI Card Pulse benefits, eligibility criteria, fee particulars, and more, just scroll down through this post. Take a look!
Table of Contents
- SBI Card Pulse
- SBI Pulse Credit Card Eligibility
- SBI Pulse Credit Card Benefits
- SBI Card Pulse Fees and Charges
- Documents Required to Apply for SBI Pulse Credit Card
- How to Apply for SBI Card Pulse Credit Card?
SBI Card Pulse
SBI Card has rolled out a new credit card aiming at the fitness freaks and health fanatics. With millions of customers across different SBI branches, the bank has gained immense popularity and trust among the customers over the decades. As part of the vital banking services, SBI Card offers exclusive credit card service to the customers.
Plenty of credit cards in different categories are offered to people who wish to pay for their purchased goods and products using a payment card without giving money on the spot. The accrued debt of the cardholder can be paid every month at lower interest rates. To help you follow a healthy and fit lifestyle, SBI Card has launched its first-ever kind credit card ‘SBI Card PULSE’. This credit card comes packed with a plethora of health-related and fitness benefits.
SBI Pulse Credit Card has been designed with exceptional features and copious benefits to enhance the awareness among the cardholders regarding health and wellness. Through this credit card, the cardholders can get several complimentary memberships at several gyms and fitness studios all over the country. Besides acquiring membership at various gyms, cardholders can get unlimited access to online fitness sessions of a variety of workouts that include Cardio, Dance, Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, and more. Get to know more about the SBI Pulse Credit Card Benefits, eligibility guidelines, and more below.
SBI Pulse Credit Card Eligibility
The individuals who are seeking to apply for the SBI Card Pulse credit card need to know some of the crucial eligibility rules. People who meet the significant eligibility conditions will only be eligible to avail of this credit card. We furnished the list of the noteworthy SBI PULSE Credit Card Eligibility norms in this post. Check it out!
- Applicants must and should the citizen of India.
- Individuals must be salaried or self-employed person.
- For salaried employees, the minimum annual wages will be discussed at the time of sourcing.
- Applicants need to submit some of the vital documents at the time of credit card application. We mentioned the required documents in this post below.
SBI Pulse Credit Card Benefits
SBI Card Pulse is the first credit card in India exclusively dedicated to the fitness and health of the users. For those who are anxious to utilize a credit card that serves their health and entertainment benefits, SBI Card PULSE is the right choice.
With this credit card, the cardholders can enjoy unlimited benefits, a lot of privileges, exclusive lifestyle and health benefits, and much more. The cardholders can save at least fewer bucks on monthly fitness expenses and health-related spendings. In this article, we curated the list of some of the outstanding SBI Pulse Credit Card Benefits and noteworthy features. Check it out!
1. Welcome Benefits
- As part of the Welcome Gift, the cardholders can get a Noise ColorFit Pulse Smart Watch worth Rs. 4999 upon paying the SBI Card PULSE joining fee.
2. Health Benefits
- Upon card renewal, customers can enjoy 1-year complimentary FITPASS PRO Membership every year.
- After renewing the credit card, the cardholders can enjoy a 1-year complimentary Netmeds First Membership benefit every year.
3. Milestone Benefits
- Cardholders can avail of a waiver of Renewal Fee upon spending an amount of Rs. 2 Lakhs annually.
- Customers can get Rs. 1500 E-Voucher upon making an annual retail expenditure of Rs. 4 Lakhs.
4. Reward Points
- Individuals who own this credit card can enjoy 10 Reward Points upon spending Rs. 100 on various things such as Pharmacy, Dining, Movies, and Chemist.
- Cardholders can obtain 2 Reward Points upon spending Rs. 100 on all the remaining expenses.
5. Comprehensive Insurance
- SBI Pulse Credit Cardholders can get a Fraud Liability Insurance Cover of Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Besides this, another key benefit of this credit card is an Air Accident Cover of Rs. 50 Lakh.
6. Lounge Benefits
- The customers of SBI Card PULSE will get complimentary lounge benefits.
- Cardholders can avail of 8 Domestic Lounge Visits and it is capped to 2 access per quarter.
- Another benefit is that it provides a complimentary Priority Pass Membership worth US $99 for the first 2 years of membership of the cardholder.
- Only the primary cardholder of the SBI Card PULSE can acquire the standard membership of the Priority Pass Program.
7. Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Cardholders can enjoy exclusive fuel surcharge waiver benefits with the SBI Card Pulse.
- For each transaction done between Rs. 500 and Rs. 4000, 1 % Fuel Surcharge Waiver will be applied through this credit card.
- For one credit card account, the customers can enjoy a maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 250 per statement cycle.
8. Fraud Liability Cover
- Cardholders can get a complimentary credit card Fraud Liability Cover of Rs. 1 Lakh.
- This Fraud Liability Cover will be valid for a period of 48 hours before reporting the loss to 7 days after reporting the loss.
- Customers can get more details regarding this fraud liability cover benefit and report their credit loss by contacting the SBI Card Helpline Number i.e., at 1860 180 1290 or 39 02 02 02 [Prefix Local STD Code]
- One of the noteworthy SBI Pulse Credit Card Benefits and features is Flexipay. With this feature, the customers can convert their transactions into easy monthly installments.
- Whenever the cardholders carry out a transaction of Rs. 2500 or more using this SBI Card PULSE, the users can access this Flexipay feature.
- Cardholders need to log into the sbicard.com website online and access this option within 30 days of purchase to convert the amount into Flexipay.
10. Balance Transfer on EMI
- Cardholders can save their money at the time of paying their credit card dues whilst utilizing the balance transfer option on EMI.
- Customers can easily transfer the outstanding balance of remaining banks’ credit cards to their SBI Card PULSE and acquire a lower interest rate. Further, the customers can pay back in EMIs.
- Applicants can log into the official website of SBI Card i.e., at sbicard.com using the User ID and Password and quickly utilize this service.
11. Easy Money Facility
- Using the EasyMoney feature, cardholders can get a draft or cheque against their cash limit and acquire it easily at their doorstep.
- To book the Easy Money option, customers can log into the website using crucial login credentials such as the username and password.
SBI Card Pulse Fees and Charges
SBI Card levies specific fees, interest rates, and charges on the SBI Pulse Credit Card customers. SBI Card Pulse Joining Fee will be Rs. 1499 alongside additional taxes. In this post, we provided the complete details regarding the SBI Card Pulse Credit Card Fees and other interest rates and charges. Check out the tabular form given below:
|SBI Pulse Credit Card Charges/Fees||Amount [In Rupees]|
|Annual Fee [One-Time]/Joining Fee||INR 1499 + Taxes|
|Renewal Fee (per annum)||INR 1499 + Taxes|
|Waiving Off Criteria||Spend Rs. 2 Lacs or above yearly|
|Add-on Credit Card Fee||Nil|
|Cheque Payment Fee||Rs. 100|
|Finance Charges||3.50% per month|
|Late Payment Fee||Nil – For late payment less than Rs. 500Rs. 400 – For amounts ranging between Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000Rs. 750 – For amounts ranging between Rs. 1000 and Rs. 10000Rs. 950 – For amounts ranging between Rs. 10000 and Rs. 25000Rs. 1100 – For amounts ranging between Rs. 25000 and Rs. 50000Rs. 1300 – For an amount greater than Rs. 50000|
|Interest-Free Period||20 Days to 50 Days|
|Card Replacement Fee||Rs. 100 to Rs. 200|
|ATM Withdrawal Charges||2.5% with a minimum of Rs. 500|
Documents Required to Apply for SBI Pulse Credit Card
If you are planning to apply for the SBI Card PULSE Credit Card, you need to produce some vital documents to the corresponding executives of the bank. The major documents include proving the cardholders’ identity, address, occupation, age, and salary. Once you are done applying for the credit card online, you can submit the relevant documents. Here is a list of documents required for the application procedure of the SBI Pulse Credit Card. Check it out!
A. For Address Proof
- Ration Card
- Property Registration Document
- Person of Indian Origin Card
- Job Card issued by NREGA
- Driving License
- Bank Account Statement of the applicant
- Any other government approved address proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Utility Bills not more than 3 months old [Includes Electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill, etc.]
B. For Identity Proof
- Voter ID Card
- Person of Indian Origin Card
- PAN Card
- Overseas Citizen of India Card
- Letters issued by the UIDAI or any other government verified photo ID proof
- Job Card issued by NREGA
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
C. For Income Proof
- Last 3 months’ bank statement
- Latest Form 16
- One or Two Latest Salary Slips [Not more than 3 months old]
Even after submitting the aforementioned documents, the executive might ask you for some other relevant documents, if required. Following the bank’s norms, rules and regulations, the banking officials might ask for more documents. Before submitting the documents, try to contact the representative to know the precise list of required documents.
How to Apply for SBI Card Pulse Credit Card?
Follow the simple procedure furnished below to apply for the SBI Pulse Credit Card through the official website of sbicard.com.
- At first, go to the official website of the SBI Card from your device i.e., at sbicard.com.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the website.
- On that page, you will find a series of tabs at the top of the page.
- Under the ‘Credit Cards’ tab, you need to click on the option ‘Lifestyle’.
- Several credit card options offered by SBI will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the button ‘Apply Now’ provided below the SBI Card Pulse.
- On the next page, you need to enter some of your personal details, professional details, and current residential address information in the given fields.
- After entering the mobile number, you will receive an OTP on your phone. Enter the same in the provided space.
- Hit the Submit button.
- You will get a new login id and password. Using the new login details, you can log into the website and fill the application form online for the SBI Card PULSE credit card.
- Upload the required documents and submit the application form.
That’s all! This is an easy procedure to apply for the SBI Card PULSE Credit Card through the official website. Track your credit card application status further.
To know more information about the SBI Card PULSE Credit Card, contact the SBI Card Customer Card Helpline number. Call the numbers given below:
18601801290 or 39020202 [prefix the local code]
That’s all! This is everything you need to know about the SBI Card Pulse. We hope this guide about the SBI Pulse Credit Card Eligibility guidelines, features of the credit card, required documents for the application submission, fee details, benefits, and application procedure has given adequate information. If you still have any doubts or queries about this topic, just ask us in the comments section. Stay tuned to our website MoneyCompass.Net for more related posts and articles on SBI Credit Cards, types of credit cards, availability, eligibility, and more.