State Bank of India is the leading national public sector bank in the country that offers various financial and banking services to customers. SBI offers a wide range of banking products to customers across different branches of the bank. Individuals who are seeking to purchase any product or item without the need of a down payment can apply for a Credit Card. SBI provides a plethora of Credit Card types to the users based on their requirements and choice.
From the wide array of credit card categories available in the SBI Card, the customers can pick their preferred credit card and pay the monthly bills later without any hassle. Fabindia SBI Card is one such excellent credit card offered to customers who are frequent shoppers. This guide explains the complete information about the SBI Fabindia Credit Card, its extraordinary benefits, eligibility guidelines, fees and charges, required documents, application procedure, and a lot more. Have a glance!
Table of Contents
- Fabindia SBI Card
- SBI Fabindia Credit Card Eligibility
- Fabindia SBI Credit Card Benefits
- Fabindia SBI Credit Card Fees and Charges
- Documents Required to Apply for Fabindia SBI Credit Card
- How to Apply for SBI Fabindia Credit Card?
Fabindia SBI Card
Fabindia, one of the largest private lifestyle retail chains in India has partnered with SBI Card and launched the exclusive shopping credit card i.e., Fabindia SBI Card. Using the Fabindia SBI Credit Card, the customers can easily earn a lot of reward points every time they access the credit card whilst shopping at the Fabindia outlets. One can get the ultimate shopping experience using the Fabindia credit card all over the Fabindia outlets in India.
It’s been less than a year since the official launch of the SBI Fabindia Credit Card into the market. This contactless co-branded credit card caters to various financial and banking services to the premium segment customers of SBI Card. Through this credit card, the cardholders can get unlimited benefits, superior reward points on retail expenditures, gift vouchers, exclusive value back offers on different categories, and a lot more.
From top brands to popular shopping outlets, the customers can earn thousands of reward points and several gift vouchers upon accomplishing the milestone. Some of the key features of the Fabindia SBI Credit Card include quick balance transfer, add-on cards provision, airport lounge access, fuel surcharge waiver, easy payment options, and more. SBI Card and Fabindia’s tie-up aim at enabling the customers to adopt digital payments and to bestow the nation’s digital economy.
SBI Fabindia Credit Card Eligibility
State Bank of India offers the Fabindia SBI Card to customers who meet certain eligibility guidelines. We furnished the list of some eligibility criteria details for those who are seeking to apply for the Fabindia SBI Credit Card. Check out the eligibility conditions given below:
- Individuals must be either salaried or self-employed.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant’s age must be from 23 to 60 years.
- The individuals must maintain a good credit score i.e., 700.
People who wish to apply for the Fabindia SBI Credit Card must fulfill the aforementioned eligibility guidelines and conditions. If you don’t fulfill the eligibility rules then, you have a facility to communicate with the corresponding executive of the SBI Card. Speak to the relevant person and clear all your doubts before applying for the SBI Fabindia credit card.
Fabindia SBI Credit Card Benefits
The Fabindia SBI credit card benefits enable the customers to utilize copious services offered by the corresponding SBI Card authorities. Through the significant features and benefits, the cardholders can enjoy unlimited welcome benefits, add-on advantages, reward points, exclusive gift vouchers, milestones, travel provisions, and much more. Customers can quickly access the Fabindia SBI card limit through the official website of SBI Card i.e., at sbicard.com. In this Fabindia SBI credit card review, we covered the noteworthy benefits of the Fabindia SBI Card. Have a glance!
1. Welcome Benefits
- Fabindia SBI Card comes with copious welcome benefits to the cardholders.
- With this credit card, the customers can get Fabindia Gift Vouchers worth Rs. 500.
- Customers can also acquire direct access to Gold Tier Fabfamily Membership.
- After acquiring the credit card, the customers can get welcome benefits that will be directly credited to the cardholders’ account. However, the benefits will be credited within 15 days of the joining fee payment.
2. Milestone Rewards
- Cardholders can get a gift voucher worth Rs. 750 from leading brands. This benefit can be availed by the cardholder by accomplishing quarterly milestone expenditures of Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Select the gift voucher offered by various brands that include Aditya Birla Fashion, Yatra, Hush Puppies, Bata, or Urban Ladder.
3. Reward Points
- Individuals can get 5 Reward Points per Rs. 100 expended at various Fabindia outlets.
- Customers can get 2 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on different categories such as dining, movies, and entertainment.
- The customers who get reward points need to know that 1 Reward Point = Re. 1.
4. Annual Fee Waiver
- Customers can avail of an annual fee waiver upon meeting the annual expenditure of Rs. 1 Lakh.
5. Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- The cardholders can get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver by making transactions ranging up to Rs. 3000 excluding the GST and remaining charges.
- Individuals can get a maximum fuel surcharge waiver of Rs. 100 per statement cycle for one credit card account.
6. Balance Transfer
Cardholders can save a huge number of bucks with the low-interest rate options offered through the Balance Transfer provision by SBI Fabindia Credit Card. Just by transferring the balance from any of the other Credit Cards to your SBI Fabindia Credit Card, you can enjoy unlimited benefits and Balance Transfer Plans that befit your financial requirements.
The customers can easily and quickly acquire the Balance Transfer benefit within 3 days of all the Visa Cards that you have been maintaining. In the case of Non-Visa Credit Cards, the balance transfer will be done within 5 to 7 working days.
Customers who wish to utilize this Balance Transfer facility need to make sure that the amount transferred must be at least Rs. 5000 and a maximum of up to 75% of the available Fabindia SBI card limit [Credit Limit]. For using the balance transfer facility, the cardholders will be charged a certain amount as a processing fee.
SBI Fabindia credit card offers another important feature i.e., Flexipay to the customers. With this provision, cardholders can easily purchase goods and products at different outlets using credit cards. Flexipay facility enables the cardholders to pay easy installments every month without any burden. Cardholders can purchase anything anytime and further, they can pay the entire amount in easy monthly installments.
The customers can pick their preferred and the best plan that suits their financial requirements and acquires a low-interest rate. People who are looking forward to utilizing this Flexipay feature can simply call the SBI Card Helpline number or book online at sbicard.com within 10 days from the date of purchase.
That’s all! These are some of the significant Fabindia SBI credit card benefits.
Fabindia SBI Credit Card Fees and Charges
Applicants willing to apply for the SBI Fabindia Credit Card must know the Fabindia Credit Card fees, interest rates, and other charges. In this post, we provided detailed information about the fee details and charges imposed on the credit cardholders. Check out the tabular form given below:
|Fabindia SBI Card Charges/Fees||Amount|
|Annual Fee (one-time)||Rs. 499|
|Additional Credit Charges||Up to 3.50% per month (42% per annum)|
|Renewal Fee (per annum)||Rs. 499 [Starting from 2nd year]|
|Add-on Credit Card Fee (per annum)||Nil|
|Interest-Free Period||20 to 50 Days|
|Overlimit||2.5% of overlimit amount or Rs. 600 (whichever is higher)|
|Payment Dishonour fee||2% of the amount (minimum of Rs.500)|
|Cash advance fee at local ATMs, global ATMs, and SBI ATMs||2.5% of the transaction amount or Rs. 500 (whichever is higher)|
|Fee for an increased credit limit||Rs. 200 per request regarding the increase in credit limit|
|Network change fee||Rs. 200 per request regarding the network upgrade or network downgrade|
|Cash payment fee||Rs. 199|
|Foreign currency transaction fee||3.50% (excluding the SBI Elite and SBI Aurum credit cards)1.99% (SBI Elite and Aurum credit cards)|
|Statement retrieval||Rs. 100 per statement which is more than 2 months old|
|Late payment Charges||NIL – For the amount ranging between Rs. 0 and Rs. 500 Rs. 400 – For the amount ranging between Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000Rs. 750 – For the amount exceeding Rs. 1000 and up to Rs. 10000Rs. 950 – For the amount ranging between Rs. 10000 and Rs. 25000 Rs. 1100 – For the amount ranging between Rs. 25000 and Rs. 50000 Rs. 1300 – For the amount more than Rs. 50000|
|Overdue finance charge||3.65% per month (43.8% per annum)|
|Dynamic and static conversion fee||3.50% (excluding the SBI Elite and Aurum credit cards)1.99% (For SBI Elite and Aurum credit cards)The aforementioned charges are applicable for transactions more than or equal to Rs. 1000.|
|Cheque payment fee||Rs. 100|
|Rewards redemption fee||Rs. 99 (only on cash redemption, gifts, and specific vouchers)|
Documents Required to Apply for Fabindia SBI Credit Card
Individuals planning to apply for the SBI Fabindia Credit Card need to submit a few relevant documents for verification requirements of the concerned authorities. Whether you apply for the credit card online or offline, the applicants need to submit proper documents that prove their age, address, identity, and income. The individuals can check the list of documents required at the time of submitting the application form for the Fabindia SBI Card. Check it out!
A. For Identity Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Job Card issued by NREGA
- Letters issued by the UIDAI or any other government verified photo ID proof
- Overseas Citizen of India Card
- PAN Card
- Person of Indian Origin Card
- Voter ID Card
B. For Income Proof
- Last 3 months’ bank statement
- Latest Form 16
- One or Two Latest Salary Slips [Not more than 3 months old]
C. For Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Any other government approved address proof
- Bank Account Statement of the applicant
- Driving License
- Job Card issued by NREGA
- Person of Indian Origin Card
- Property Registration Document
- Ration Card
- Utility Bills not more than 3 months old [Includes Electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill, etc.]
These are some of the important documents that must be submitted by the applicants whilst applying for the Fabindia SBI Credit Card.
How to Apply for SBI Fabindia Credit Card?
People who wish to apply for the SBI Fabindia Credit Card can read the detailed application procedure given below. Check it out!
- Initially, navigate to the official website of SBI Card from your device i.e., at sbicard.com.
- On the home page of the portal, a series of tabs will be displayed on the top of the screen.
- Place the mouse on the tab ‘Credit Cards’. From the drop-down menu, you can find a list of credit cards.
- Click on the option ‘Shopping’. Under the ‘Shopping’ Category, you will find the ‘Fabindia SBI Card’ icon.
- Click on the button ‘Apply Now’.
- Once you click the apply now button, a new web page will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill in the crucial details in the application form given below.
- Some of the vital details include personal information, professional details, and the current residential address.
- At the time of filling in the details, you need to enter your mobile number.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the same in the provided spaces.
- After submitting all the details, a new login id and password will be generated.
- Using the login details, log into the SBI Card account. Hit the Login button.
- Further, you can proceed to fill in the application form with precise details.
- Hit the submit button. Your application form will be submitted successfully online.
- Further, you need to attach the relevant documents alongside the application form.
That’s all! This is the simple guide to apply for the Fabindia SBI credit card through the SBI Card official website. For more doubts and queries about the Fabindia SBI Card, you can easily contact the customer care service i.e., 18601801290 or 39020202 [prefix the local code].
Once you have submitted all the relevant documents and the application form, the concerned authorities of SBI Card will take about 21 days for the credit card application processing.
Well, this is everything you need to know about the Fabindia SBI Card. In this Fabindia SBI credit card review, we covered almost all important points such as the eligibility guidelines, vital benefits of the credit card, interest rates, fees, and additional charges levied on the card, application procedure of SBI Fabindai Card, and more.
Still, have any doubts or queries on this topic? If so, mention your doubts in the comments space below. We try to answer your queries as soon as possible with precise solutions. For more related articles and posts on various SBI Credit Cards, just stay tuned to MoneyCompass.