The people of Haryana who belong to below poverty line and whose income is negligible are eligible to apply for the ration card. The Haryana Ration Card holders shall avail the benefits bestowed by the government on a monthly basis. Other than the food and essential ration, the Haryana state government also grants various benefits to the cardholders. It is a very important document for the citizens that fall under the APL, BPL and Antyodaya categories. Check more details about ration card through various articles of our website.
Table of Contents
- Haryana Ration Card 2022
- Haryana Ration Card Eligibility
- Types of Ration Cards in Haryana
- Documents Required to Apply for Haryana Ration Card
- How to Apply for Ration Card in Haryana
- How to Check Haryana Ration Card Status?
- Haryana Ration Card List 2022
- Procedure to Download Haryana Ration Card
- Haryana Ration Card Helpline Numbers
Haryana Ration Card 2022
The Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department of the Haryana state is the concerned authority that issues ration cards to the eligible citizens in the state. Under the Public Distribution System (PDS), the state government provides ration to the card holders at a fair price. The cardholders collect the ration from their nearest fair shop. The state government also comes up with various schemes for the eligible ration cardholders of the state. If you are here to learn about Ration Card Haryana you are absolutely welcome. We did a thorough research to present before you this article. So without further ado read on!
Haryana Ration Card Eligibility
In order to apply for a ration card the citizens of the Haryana state should satisfy some eligibility set by the government. The eligibility differs with the type of card the citizen is issued with.
- Citizens who never applied for a ration card and fall under any of the APL, BPL or AAY categories are eligible to apply for a ration card in Haryana.
- Only permanent residents of the state can apply.
- Newly married couples can apply for a new ration card.
- You can apply for a new ration card if you have lost your existing card or if it is expired.
- Only the Aadhar card holders are eligible to apply.
Types of Ration Cards in Haryana
Before applying for Saral Haryana Ration Card the citizens must know that there are three different types of ration cards in use.
People who don’t have a proper source of income are issued AAY ration cards. The card is pink in color and is usually issued to the unemployed people.
People whose annual income is Rs. 10,000 and who fall above the poverty line are granted BPL cards. BPL cards are yellow in color.
People who fall above the poverty line and whose annual income is more than Rs. 10,000 are issued APL cards. These cards are green in color.
Documents Required to Apply for Haryana Ration Card
The below listed documents are required to apply for Online Ration Card Haryana.
- ID proof
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook
- Age certificate
- Driving License
- Mobile number
- Caste certificate
- Gas connection
- Electricity bill
How to Apply for Ration Card in Haryana
If you want to know the procedure to apply for Ration Card Online Haryana, as well as offline procedure, you can check them here.
1. Procedure to Apply for Haryana Ration Card Online
As per National Food Security Act 2013, all the new ration cards are to be issued through online Ration Card Management System ePDS. The applications submitted by the citizens would be digitised by the concerned operator at Ration Card Preparation Centre (RCPC). If you wish to choose the Ration Card Haryana Online Apply 2022 option, here are the simple steps to do it.
- Visit the official website of Haryana PDS – https://haryanafood.gov.in/.
- In the homepage click on “Anthayodhaya Saral”.
- Fill in your details like name, email id, and mobile number if you are new.
- If you are registered already just enter your email id and password to Login.
- Open the application form according to your eligibility and fill it with all the necessary details.
- Once you are done filling the form submit it online.
2. Procedure to Apply for Haryana Ration Card Offline
Now we shall discuss the offline procedure to apply for the Haryana Ration card.
- The Ration Card Form Haryana can be obtained from any circle office / S.D.O office.
- The applicant must have a passport sized photograph of the head of family attested by a gazetted officer / MLA / MP / Municipal Councillor.
- It should be noted that one can also perform Ration Card Status Check Haryana offline by visiting the nearest FPS.
- The applicant must also possess proof of residence and the surrender / deletion certificate of the previous Ration Card (if any).
- Fill the application form and submit it to the concerned authority at the office along with the aforesaid documents.
How to Check Haryana Ration Card Status?
Now if you want to perform Ration Card Status Check in Haryana, we have discussed simple steps below.
- Visit the official web portal of Haryana Saral to check the status of your ration card.
- You can also use another method that uses messaging to check the ration card application status.
- Type in SARAL < space > < Application ID/Ticket No. > and send the message to 7738299899.
- The status of your application shall be sent to your mobile number.
Note: Only the registered mobile number should be used to fetch the Haryana Ration Card Status.
Haryana Ration Card List 2022
The following steps will assist you in checking the Ration Card List Haryana.
- Open the official website of the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Haryana.
- Choose the “PDS Portal” tab and select “E-public distribution system” tab.
- Go to the “report tab” and click it.
- Select “MIS & Report” and click the ration card tab.
- Select your district from the list and then click on the respective AFSO for the region.
- Now click on your nearest FPS and the Haryana Ration Card List will appear on the screen.
Procedure to Download Haryana Ration Card
Here we are going to share the procedure for Ration Card Download Haryana. By following the steps you can easily download the ration card.
- Open the official website of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department – haryanafood.gov.in.
- In the homepage click on “E-gov. Applications “ then go to EPDS.
- It will take you to a new page where you can click on the others tab and select “Ration Card Search”.
- You can also download Ration Card Application Status Haryana by following certain procedures.
- It will again direct you to a new page where you need to click on “click here to view ration card details”.
- Now select “Click here to enter ration card number” and click on Search button.
- Enter your ration card number and click on the Search button.
- It will then display your complete ration card details.
- Click on “Print” to complete Haryana Ration Card Download.
Haryana Ration Card Helpline Numbers
If you have any queries regarding Haryana Ration Card List 2021 or about download procedure you can contact the helpline numbers provided by the Haryana government.
- Toll Free Helpline Number PDS : 1967 & 1800-180-2087
- Consumer Help Line Number : 1800-180-2087
- One Nation One Ration : 14445 & 1800-180-2405
- 1. What is the mode for applying for the Ration card in Haryana?
The Haryana Ration Card Apply can be done either through online or offline. Both the procedures are clearly discussed above.
- 2. What to do if lost my Password?
You can reset your password by clicking on the Rest password option in the login page.
- 3.How many days will it take to get ration card in Haryana?
Once you have carried out the Ration Card Haryana Online Apply process, it will take around 15 days for the issuance of the ration card.
Well, this is the information we have gathered on Haryana Ration Card as of now. We shall update this page often with the latest developments from the Haryana state government and PDS. Meanwhile bookmark our website and keep visiting us often. If you have further questions regarding the ration card download or something else, please let us know through the comments section below.