The Government of India renders copious passport services to the citizens of the country by introducing various new features, rules, and regulations. A Passport is an essential document issued to Indian citizens who are planning to travel to different countries outside India. People seeking to apply for a passport can do it easily online or offline. After the application submission, the applicants must pay the application fee and schedule an appointment at the nearest Passport Office.
If you find it difficult to locate passport Seva Kendra in your region, you can access the Passport Seva Portal. Applicants who have chosen to apply for the passport via online mode need to book an appointment at any PSK near your location. However, the offline mode of passport application also functions in a similar way provided the applicant must collect the application form from the passport office or DPC or speed post centers and submit the same at the Passport Office later. We explained the detailed guide on how to locate Passport Seva Kendra in this article. Have a glance!
How to Locate Nearest Passport Seva Kendra?
Passport Seva Kendra holds key responsibilities at the time of verifying and issuing passports to the applicants. The concerned authorities of the Passport Office issue and re-issue a passport to the eligible candidates. There are more than 80 Passport Seva Kendras in India across different states. Indian citizens can visit any of the Passport Seva Kendra centers for the issuance, re-issuance of passport, and any other passport-related queries.
Mostly, passport applicants explore the nearest Passport Seva Kendras in India on the official website to save some time. Based on the city and pin code, the applicants can narrow down the nearest passport office options from the list available online. For verification purposes at the time of passport issuance or reissuance, the applicants can visit the nearest Passport Seva Kendra. From the massive list of Passport Office Locations, the applicants can easily find the nearest office. Follow the simple steps furnished below:
- First of all, go to the official website of Passport Seva Portal from your device.
- On the home page of the website, you can find the option Passport Offices in the main menu. Just tap the link ‘Passport Offices in India.’
- On the next page, you can find the list of Passport Offices situated across different cities in India.
- You will land on the page ‘Locate Passport Seva Kendra’.
- You need to choose the option ‘Passport Office’ or PIN Code.
- Based on the PIN Code or Passport Office, you can Find Nearest Passport Office.
- In case, you select the Passport Office option, you will get a list of options in the drop-down menu.
- Select your city name and tap on the button ‘Locate PSK/POPSK.
- A list of cities, PSK names, addresses of the Passport Seva Kendra, and the ATM Facility will be displayed in the tabular form.
- In case, you choose the PIN code option, you need to enter the PIN Code in the given fields. Click on the Locate PSK/POPSK button.
- All the nearby PSKs will show up on the screen in tabular form.
- That’s all! This is the easy procedure to find the Passport Office Locations in your region.
Well, this is everything you need to know about the procedure on how to locate Passport Seva Kendra in India. We hope this guide has given enough information about the Passport Office Locations across different cities in the country. For more doubts and queries, ask us in the comments section. Stay tuned to MoneyCompass for more related articles on passport services, availability of different passports, etc.