State Bank of India provides a unique facility to credit cardholders in the form of an Add-on Credit Card. The customers can apply for an Add-on credit card to help their family members or trustworthy people utilize the card benefits. If you have already applied for an SBI Add-on credit card, you need to know how to manage SBI add-on credit card. Sometimes, the cardholders wish to deactivate their add-on credit cards to stop using the benefits of one of their family members. You can cancel the add-on credit card to stop sharing your credit card benefits and privileges with your trusted or loved ones. If you are a primary credit cardholder, you need to learn different ways on how to deactivate an SBI Add-on credit card. Have a look!
Table of Contents
- How to Manage SBI Add-on Credit Card?
- How to Deactivate SBI Add-on Credit Card?
How to Manage SBI Add-on Credit Card?
The customers who are planning to share the benefits and privileges of the credit card with their trusted ones need to manage it wisely. Once you have started accessing an SBI add-on credit card, you need to know how to manage the benefits of the card in a brilliant manner. Applying for an add-on credit card is way simple and free of cost as well. However, managing one or more add-on cards on your primary credit card is slightly difficult. There are two different ways to manage SBI Add-on Credit Card. In this post, we explained the ways to manage SBI Add-on credit card i.e., through the SBI Card website, and the mobile app. Check it out!
1. Manage SBI Add-on Credit Card Using SBI Card Website
Follow the simple steps given below to handle your SBI add-on credit card using the SBI Card official website.
- First of all, go to the official website of the State Bank of India, sbicard.com.
- On the home page of the website, you will find the login section.
- Fill in the vital login credentials such as the User ID and Password in the given fields.
- Hit the Login button.
- Once you have logged into your SBI account, you will find the dashboard on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on ‘My Accounts’ and choose the ‘Add-on Card Details’ option from the drop-down menu.
- You can then view all your add-card credit cards and easily manage them without any difficulty.
- On the next screen, you can find the details of the add-on credit cardholder.
- It includes the name of the cardholder, email id, and mobile number.
- On the same page, you can find the credit limit i.e., the total limit and the add-on credit limit available on the add-on card. If you want to increase or decrease the credit limit on the add-on card, you can do it easily.
- It also displays the status of your credit card i.e., active since ‘specific date’.
- The transaction details performed on the add-on credit card will also be displayed on the same page.
That’s all! This is the simple procedure to manage your Add-on SBI Credit Card through the official website.
2. Manage Add-on SBI Cards Using SBI Card Mobile App
SBI Card mobile app is truly a handy mobile application for those who can’t access their online banking account. To handle all your Add-on SBI Cards, you can simply open the mobile app. Here is a detailed guide on how to manage an SBI Add-on Credit Card using the mobile app. Check it out!
- First of all, download the SBI Card mobile app on your device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation procedure.
- Once you are done with the installation of the app, just open the SBI Card mobile app.
- Log into your SBI banking account using the login details such as the User ID and password.
- On the home screen of the app, you will find the option ‘Account Details.’ Just click it.
- On the next screen, you need to select the add-on card details. You will then find all the details of your add-on SBI Card.
- On that page, you will have a provision to manage the details of your add-on credit card.
- The primary cardholder can set the credit limits on the add-on credit card by changing the amount on it. After changing the credit limit, just click the ‘Save Details’ button.
- On the next screen, you can find a message saying that ‘Your request to change the credit limit for Add-on SBI Card ending with no XXXX has been processed successfully and the new credit limit is applicable with immediate effect.
- You can then select the ‘Transaction Details’ option to view the transactions done on your SBI Add-on Credit Card.
This is the easy way to manage SBI Add-on Credit Card using the SBI Card mobile app.
How to Deactivate SBI Add-on Credit Card?
If you find it difficult in handling several add-on credit cards, you can simply prefer deactivating one or two add-on credit cards. Wondering how to cancel SBI Add-on Credit Card? Just like managing SBI Add-on Credit Card, the customers can easily deactivate SBI Add-on credit card in two different ways. If you have more than one active add-on SBI Credit Card, you have a facility to deactivate or cancel it. You can either visit the official website to cancel the add-on card or simply deactivate it through the mobile app. Check it out!
1. Deactivate SBI Add-on Credit Card Using SBI Card Website
To learn how to deactivate SBI Add-on Credit Card using the SBI Card website, just go through this guide.
- At first, go to the SBI Card website sbicard.com from your device.
- Log into your SBI account by entering the User ID and Password.
- Click the Login button.
- On the dashboard, you will find the ‘My Accounts’ section.
- From the drop-down menu, you need to click on the ‘Add-on Card Details’ option.
- It then displays all the details of the cardholder. Next to that, you can find an option ‘Deactivate Card’ under the card status section.
- Click on that button and your add-on card will be deactivated.
2. Deactivate Add-on SBI Cards Using SBI Card Mobile App
Another way to deactivate Add-on SBI Card is through the SBI Card mobile app. Apart from deactivating the add-on cards through the official website, you can cancel the card through the mobile app. Follow the simple steps given below to cancel SBI Add-on credit card using the SBI Card mobile app.
- Firstly, download and install the SBI Card mobile app on your mobile phone.
- Open the mobile app and click on the ‘Account Details’ option.
- On the next screen, you can find the add-on card details.
- Besides the details of the cardholder, you can find the option ‘Deactivate Card’.
- Once you click on the deactivate button, your SBI Add-on Credit Card will be deactivated.
This is the simple way to deactivate/cancel SBI Add-on Credit Card using the mobile app.
These are the different ways to manage and deactivate SBI Add-on Credit Card. Hopefully, this guide on how to deactivate SBI Add-on Credit card has given enough information. If you still have any queries or doubts regarding this topic, feel free to ask us in the comments section. For more related articles, visit our website MoneyCompass frequently.