State Bank of India is one of the leading banks in the country that offers a variety of products and services to customers. Digital banking has become extremely popular these days as the usage of smart gadgets has increased among millions of people. People who use a credit card frequently might be unaware of their monthly transactions. Still, one can easily access their SBI Card transaction history through several ways. There are different ways to check SBI transaction history online. By checking the transaction history, the customers can stay aware of their monthly expenditure. This helps the customers monitor their account activities on a regular basis. In this post, we furnished the simple ways to check SBI Credit Card Transaction History. Take a look!
Table of Contents
How to Check SBI Credit Card Transaction History?
Wondering how to check my transaction history from my SBI Card? Well, SBI helps the customers keep an eye on their monthly transactions on their SBI Credit Card. Credit Card transaction history can be monitored easily through online and digital banking. Besides checking the transaction history, customers can also perform certain banking activities such as transferring funds, paying credit card bills, viewing credit account statements, and a lot more. By checking the transaction history, customers can understand their expenditures, credit limit, and more. In this article, we explained three different ways to check SBI Card transaction history through the official website, mobile app, and ILA. Check it out!
1. Check SBI Card Transaction History Using SBI Card Website
State Bank of India enables the customers to quickly check their SBI Card Transaction History using the SBI Card website. On the official website, the customers can check the transaction history by following the detailed steps given below:
- Visit the official SBI website from your device i.e., at sbicard.com.
- On the home page of the website, you can find the login section.
- Enter the User ID and Password in the provided fields.
- Hit the Login button.
- Soon, you will land on your SBI account page.
- On the left-hand side of the page, you will find the ‘My Accounts’ tab. Just click it.
- Further, select the ‘Transaction History’ option from the drop-down menu.
- On the next screen, you need to select the time period i.e., ‘from a specific date to current date’.
- Choose the month, date, and year from the ‘From’ calendar and select the date range from the ‘To’ calendar.
- Just click on the ‘Go’ button.
- In a couple of seconds, you can find the transaction history of your SBI Credit Card.
- This way, you can select last month or the previous month’s transactions.
- Based on the selected date range, you can track your credit card transactions history.
That’s all! This is the simple procedure to access the SBI credit card transaction history using SBI Card website.
2. Check SBI Credit Card Transaction History Using SBI Card Mobile App
Another simple way to check the transaction history is through the SBI Card Mobile app. Usually, the customers can access their transactions history done in the last 24 months i.e., 2 years. Follow the simple steps given below to access the credit card transaction history via the mobile app.
- First of all, download the SBI Card app on your mobile phone.
- Finish the installation procedure by following the on-screen instructions.
- Open the SBI Card app from your phone.
- On the home page of the app, you can find the Login section.
- Fill in your login details such as the user ID and password to log into the account.
- On the next screen, you need to tap on ‘Account Details’.
- Choose the option ‘Transaction History from the list of options displayed on the next screen.
- On the next screen, you need to select the ‘From’ and ‘To’ time period to check your transaction history.
- After selecting the date range, you can hit the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Choose the date, month, and year from the calendar.
- All your transactions done between the selected period will be displayed on the screen.
- This way, you can easily view all your transactions made on your SBI Credit card account.
3. Check SBI Credit Card Transaction History Using Chatbot ILA
How can I get whole SBI credit card transaction history? This may be the query that arises in your mind whenever you want to know your expenditures. Chatbot ILA is the Interactive Live Assistant that helps the customers easily access the transaction history without much effort. Check the detailed guide given below to check the entire SBI Credit Card transaction history using ILA.
- Go to the official website of SBI Card from your device i.e., at sbicard.com.
- On the home page of the website, you can find the Chatbot ‘Ask ILA’ option.
- Just click on it. The chatbot box will be opened.
- In the chatbox, you need to type ‘Check Transaction History’.
- Hit the enter button.
- It asks you to log into your SBI account by tapping the ‘Login Here’ button.
- Enter your login details such as your User ID and Password.
- It then says that you have successfully logged in to your account.
- It asks you to check your ttransaction history for a specific period.
- You can select the precise option to view your transaction history i.e., ‘Last one month’, ‘last two months’, and ‘select date range’.
- It then displays your transaction history for the selected date range. It also shows the number of transactions done in that period.
- That’s all! This is the easy way to view your SBI Card Transaction History using ILA.
These are the three different ways to access the SBI Card transaction history online.
Well, this is everything you need to know about the SBI Credit Card Transaction History. We hope this guide on how can I get whole SBI Credit Card transaction history has given adequate information. If you still have any doubts or queries, just ask us in the comments space. Stay tuned to MoneyCompass to get more information on SBI Credit Card.