The food Supplies & consumers welfare department of Odisha is the issuing authority of ration cards in the state. The eligible citizens of Odisha are identified by the government based on their income and issued with ration cards. Once the Odisha Ration Card is issued, the candidates are given the ration. The ration is nothing but the subsidised good grains. The amount of subsidy on the commodities will be decided by the government itself. All the people who fall below the poverty line are qualified to receive ration from the state government of Odisha.
Table of Contents
- Odisha Ration Card 2022
- Odisha Ration Card Eligibility
- Types of Ration Cards in Odisha
- Documents Required to Apply for Odisha Ration Card
- How to Apply for Ration Card in Odisha?
- How to Check Ration Card Application Status Odisha?
- How to Download Odisha Ration Card?
- How to Add / Delete Member from Odisha Ration Card?
- Procedure To Download Odisha Ration Card List
- Odisha Ration Card Grievance Registration
- Odisha Ration Card Grievance Status
Odisha Ration Card 2022
The state of Odisha is one of the states that provide the eligible ration cardholders with the decided ration every month. The card also acts as proof of identity. With the help of the Public Distribution System (PDS) the subsidy to be granted in the commodities will be decided. Other than in normal times the ration card comes to the rescue in times when the state is hit by viruses, drought, cyclones etc as the government distributes food grains and other necessary items to the poor for free. If you haven’t applied to the ration card yet even after being eligible for it, here are the details. We have covered everything from applying to download to Ration Card List Odisha. Give this article a complete read before you apply.
Odisha Ration Card Eligibility
The Odisha Food Supplies & consumers welfare department has decided on the eligibility to apply for the ration card in the state.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The residents of Odisha state can apply.
- Applicants must not previously possess ration cards to apply for a new one.
- Newly married couples can get a new ration card.
Types of Ration Cards in Odisha
Before getting aware of the procedure of the Ration Card Download Odisha, check the types of cards available in the state first. There are three different types of ration cards provided in the state of Odisha. They are:
- APL ration card
- BPL ration card
- Antyodaya ration card
APL Ration Card
People who belong to the above poverty line are given APL ration cards. They are yellow. The annual income must be above Rs 15000.
BPL Ration Card
It is a white card and is issued to the people belonging to the below poverty line whose annual income is less than Rs. 10000.
Antyodaya Ration Card
Antyodaya ration cards are issued to the poorest sections of the state. They are pink in colour.
Documents Required to Apply for Odisha Ration Card
The documents required for Online Ration Card Apply Odisha are as follows:
- Address proof
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook
- Passport size photograph
- Income certificate
- Ration card surrender receipt, if transferring.
- Photos of all the family members applying for ration care.
How to Apply for Ration Card in Odisha?
If you want to know How to Apply for Ration Card in Odisha, here we have discussed a step-by-step procedure for you.
1. Online Procedure
For the uninitiated, there is no such thing as called online procedure to apply for a ration card in Odisha. The applicants should reach out to their nearest FPS to get their hands on the application form to apply for the new ration card. However, there is a facility to download the application form online.
- Open the official web portal of Odisha Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department.
- Click on E-bitaran present on the left side of the homepage.
- The link will direct you to a new page.
- On the new page opened find the link that says “Ration Card Application Form Under NFSA-2013”.
- It automatically downloads the ration card form onto your system.
- Take a printout of the form and fill it with appropriate details.
- Attach the necessary documents as mentioned above and submit them to the TSO or DFO office.
2. Offline Procedure
As it is not possible to perform Ration Card Apply Online Odisha completely, here is the offline procedure. Applicants can directly go to their area’s FPS and get the application form from there. After filling the form, submit it at the TSO or DFO office near you along with said documents. Once the application is submitted, you will be given an application receipt. Collect it and keep it safe as the application number on it is required to check the application status.
How to Check Ration Card Application Status Odisha?
To check Ration Card Application Status Odisha, you have to follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website and click on the “NFSA Cards & Beneficiaries” section on the homepage.
- It opens a new page where you need to enter your district name, block name, FPS.
- Now click on the “Get Report” button.
- It will open the Block Wise Ration Card List.
- Enter the name in the Search box to check the details, status etc.
- Your status will be displayed on the screen for you to check.
How to Download Odisha Ration Card?
To Download Ration Card Odisha, you have to follow certain steps.
- Visit the official website first.
- Click on the ‘Online Services’ tab on the top.
- Now click on ‘Citizen services’.
- On the page opened click on ‘Download Ration Card’.
- It will open a new page that shows some instructions.
- On the page click on ‘click here to download ration card’.
- It will again open a new page where you should enter your acknowledgement number/mobile number and click on the ‘Download ration card’ button.
- OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the number and click on submit button.
- It will download the PDF file of the ration card onto your system.
- Open the card and check the details on it.
How to Add / Delete Member from Odisha Ration Card?
To add/delete members from the Odisha ration card, the cardholder must visit the nearest FPS and get the Ration Card Form Odisha PDF for the same. Fill the form with the necessary details and submit it to the ration office. Here we have given you the procedure to add/delete members online.
To Add A Member
- Go to the official website of the Food supplies and consumer welfare department, Government of Odisha.
- On the homepage click on the ” Online Services” tab and then click on “Citizen Services”.
- It will then list multiple tabs from which you have to click on the tab ” Addition of member” under NFSA.
- It will open a new page where you can find some instructions to follow while adding a new member.
- Read those instructions carefully and click on the link that says “click here to fill and submit member detail”.
- It will open a form that needs to be filled with the name of the new member, gender, date of birth, aadhaar number, Aadhar enrollment number, epic number etc.
- After entering the new member, click on the Update button.
- You can check the Ration Card Name List Odisha to confirm if the member is added to the card or not.
To Delete A Member
- Visit the official website and on the homepage click on the online service tab.
- Now click on the citizen services link in that.
- Click on ” Delete member” under the NFSA section.
- It will open a new page with some instructions.
- Read them carefully and click on “click here to delete a member and submit member details”.
- Now a new page gets opened where you need to enter your ration card number and then click on get details.
- Now click on the member name whose name is to be deleted and hit the submit button.
Procedure To Download Odisha Ration Card List
If you want to download the Odisha Ration Card List 2021, you have to follow the steps below.
- Open the official website and click on NFSA Cards & Beneficiaries tab.
- In the opened page select the district, block and FPS and click on the ” Get Report” button.
- It will then display the list of ration cards available in that particular area.
- If you want to view or download Ration Card List Odisha Village Wise you can do so by clicking on the village name in the list.
Odisha Ration Card Grievance Registration
- You can register your complaint about the ration or the concerned FPS employee online by visiting the website – https://grs.pdsodisha.gov.in/index.aspx.
- On the website click on the Register Grievance/Complaint tab on the right side of the page.
- It will open a new page that asks you if you have a ration card or not.
- Select ‘Yes’ if you own a ration card and ‘No’ if you don’t.
- If you click on ‘Yes’ you will be asked to enter your ration card number.
- Enter the number and proceed with registering your complaint.
- If you select ‘No’, a form will be displayed.
- Fill the form and enter your grievance in the description box.
- Click on Submit button and your complaint gets registered instantly.
Odisha Ration Card Grievance Status
- To check the Ration Card Status Odisha of the grievance you have registered, enter mobile number and token number under Grievance/Complaint status tab.
- After entering both, click on submit button.
- It will display the status of your grievance.
To download the Odisha Ration Card New List, applicants have to go to the official web portal and click the NFSA Card and Beneficiaries and fill in details.
1. How to link aadhaar with ration card in Odisha?
The linking of Aadhaar with the ration card is the same for every state. You can do it online or offline.
2. How many days will it take to get a new ration card in Odisha?
In Odisha, it will take around 30 days to issue a new ration card.
3. Who is the issuing authority of ration cards in Odisha?
Food Supplies & consumers welfare department of Odisha is the issuing authority of ration cards in Odisha.
4. What is the fee for the Odisha ration card application?
The ration card application fee will be pretty negligible and can be perceived by the department office.
The ration card in Odisha is considered very important by the people belonging to the backward sections of the society. The state government ensures to issue Odisha Ration Card to all the eligible citizens without a miss. Hope the information put up in this article is of good help to you. If so, bookmark our website and keep visiting us often to learn more about ration cards and their importance in each state.