Have you applied for an SBI Gold debit card? If you haven’t applied for a debit card yet then, you must go through this in-depth guide. State Bank of India is one of the leading public sector banks in the country that offer a slew of banking services and financial products to customers. Debit Card is an exceptional banking product available to SBI customers.
An extensive range of debit cards has been rolled out by SBI to fulfill the daily shopping needs, cash withdrawals, and other requirements of the customers. SBI Gold International Debit Card is a unique debit card launched by SBI to serve the purpose of cashless shopping at thousands of merchant outlets in and outside India.
Based on the requirements of the customer, he/she can pick the right debit card from the wide variety of cards available in the market. SBI Gold ATM Card comes with a bundle of key benefits, unique features, minimal annual charges, and more. What all services does the SBI Gold debit card offer? Well, if you are curious to find out the complete information about this international debit card, just scroll down through this post. Read on!
Table of Contents
SBI Gold International Debit Card
SBI Gold International Debit Card is a highly beneficial debit card that renders a great cashless shopping experience to customers. By using this debit card, cardholders can easily access their bank account anytime, anywhere. Mostly, this debit cardholder can access it whilst purchasing goods, making payments online and cash withdrawals in India and overseas as well.
One can easily book movie tickets, make bill payments, book travel tickets, and purchase a variety of products or goods using this SBI Gold debit card provided you must have a good internet connection. The cardholders can carry out highly safe and secure online transactions and shop at various online websites without any security concerns.
SBI Gold ATM card enables its bearer to withdraw cash from any SBI ATM or other bank ATMs available in India and across the globe. Whenever you shop online or offline, dine out, book travel tickets [flight, bus, or train], fuel filling, etc., you can access this debit card. On every Rs. 200 spent or purchased through the SBI Gold ATM card, you will earn 2 SBI Rewardz Points. Moreover, the cardholders can gain 200 bonus points on the 1st three transactions [exclusively for purchasing some goods or products] done using this debit card within a month after the card issuance.
To understand more about the SBI Gold International Debit Card, just go through the SBI Gold ATM card benefits furnished below.
SBI Gold Debit Card Benefits
We can enjoy unlimited SBI Gold ATM card benefits using this debit card by purchasing goods or products or shopping online. SBI offers a wide variety of benefits and services to the cardholders of the SBI Gold debit card. If you are not sure whether to apply for this debit card or not then, you must go through the list of SBI Gold debit card benefits curated below. Once you get to know all the benefits you can enjoy through this debit card, you can decide whether to pick it up or not. Check it out!
- Enables cashless shopping experience in India and abroad as well.
- Ability to shop at more than 52 lakh merchant stores in India and around 30 million outlets globally.
- Quick cash withdrawal from SBI or any other bank ATMs throughout India and all over the world.
- Allows you to carry out safe and secure online shopping and e-commerce transactions.
- A perfect gateway to pay bills, book movie tickets, train/flight/bus tickets, enables you to make online purchases, etc.
- Gain exclusive SBI Rewardz Points on various purchases.
- Earn attractive bonus points in the first month of acquiring the debit card. Get exciting birthday bonuses that will be doubled.
That’s all! These are some of the significant SBI Gold ATM card benefits. Make sure you check the key benefits of the debit card before choosing the right SBI Debit Card Type.
SBI Gold Debit Card Limit
Want to know the SBI Gold debit card limit? If so, you are in the right place! The daily minimum cash SBI Gold debit card limit at domestic ATMs is Rs. 100 while the maximum cash limit at domestic ATMs is Rs. 50000. In the case of the international locations, the daily cash limit for SBI Gold International Debit Card will differ from one ATM to another ATM. The maximum daily cash limit at international ATMs available on this debit card differs from one country to another country subject to a maximum of foreign currency equivalent of Rs. 50000.
There is no minimum daily transaction SBI Gold debit card limit at the point of sales terminals or online mediums in domestic regions i.e., across various cities in India. However, the limit sometimes depends on the local regulations in various international regions. The maximum daily Point of Sales or online transaction limit in domestic regions is Rs. 200000.
In the case of international locations, the maximum daily transaction limit available to the SBI Gold International debit cardholders relies on the country, subject to the maximum foreign currency equivalent of Rs. 200000. In the case of the maximum daily online transaction limit in international locations, the maximum transaction limit is the foreign currency equivalent of Rs. 50000. However, this limit is available only on select international online websites.
In the tabular form furnished below, we have curated the complete particulars about the SBI Gold debit card limit. Check it out!
|SBI Gold Debit Card Limit||Domestic Access||International Access|
|Minimum Daily Cash Limit at ATMs||Rs. 100||Differs from ATM to ATM|
|Maximum Daily Cash Limit at ATMs||Rs. 50000||Differs from country to country, subject to a maximum of Foreign Currency Equivalent of Rs. 50000|
|Minimum Daily Transaction Limit [PoS/Online]||No Limit||No Limit but depends on local rules and regulations|
|Maximum Daily Transaction Limit [PoS/Online]||Rs. 200000||PoS Transaction Limit: Rs. 200000Online Transaction Limit: Rs. 50000|
SBI Gold Debit Card Charges
Through this in-depth guide, we have curated the list of SBI Gold debit card charges that comprises the annual maintenance charges, issuance charges, and card replacement charges in the tabular form furnished below. Check it out!
|SBI Gold Debit Card Particulars||Charges|
|Issuance Charges||Rs. 100 plus GST|
|Annual Maintenance Charges||Rs. 175 plus GST|
|Card Replacement Charges||Rs. 300 plus GST|
SBI Gold ATM Card Eligibility
Before heading to apply for the SBI Gold International Debit Card, the applicants need to make sure that they meet all the crucial SBI Gold debit card eligibility guidelines. If you are not fully aware of the eligibility criteria, just scroll down through this post.
- Individuals must be account holders of SBI either savings or current bank accounts.
- Th age of the applicant must be equal to or above 18 years.
- On behalf of minors, the guardians or parents of that particular individual can apply for the SBI Gold debit card.
- Applicants need to have any government-approved identity and a proof of address that include an Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Passport, etc.
- The existing customers of SBI who meet the eligibility criteria can also apply for the SBI Gold ATM card
If you meet the aforementioned SBI Gold debit card eligibility, you can proceed to apply for the SBI Gold International Debit Card. Make sure you submit the required documentation to the corresponding executive.
How to Apply SBI Gold Debit Card?
If you are not aware of the procedure on how to apply SBI Gold debit card online then, you are in the right place. Individuals willing to apply for this debit card have two options i.e., through offline and online modes. If you want to go with the offline mode then, you can head to the nearest SBI branch and submit the necessary documents. On the other hand, you can even apply for the SBI Gold International Debit Card through the official website. We have explained the step-by-step procedure on how to apply SBI Gold debit card online. Check it out!
- Initially, head to the SBI official website i.e., onlinesbi.com.
- On the home page of the website, you can find the Login section.
- Click on the button that says ‘Continue to Login’.
- On the next screen, you need to fill in the crucial login credentials such as the user ID and Password.
- Click on the Login button below the fields.
- Once you have successfully logged into your net banking account, you can find the dashboard comprising a slew of tabs.
- Further, you need to navigate to the ‘e-Services’ tab present at the top of the web page.
- A series of e-services offered by SBI to its customers will be displayed in the drop-down list.
- From the list, you need to choose the option ‘ATM Card Services’.
- On the next screen, you can find a total of 6 different options i..e, all the ATM card-related services offered by SBI.
- Next, you need to click on the option ‘Request ATM/Debit Card’ as you are seeking to apply for a fresh SBI Gold International Debit Card.
- On the next page, you will be prompted to select the primary account [in case, you have one or more SBI accounts].
- Select the category of the card in th subsequent field.
- In the next field, you will be asked to fill in your name correctly.
- Select the type of card from the drop-down list i.e., Master/Visa Card.
- Tick the checkbox to accept all the terms and conditions.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The preview of all your account details, card details, and type of card will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the delivery address at which the ATM/Debit Card will be sent i.e., registered address or new address.
- If you want to change your address from the existing address to a new residential address, you need to fill in the new address details in the given fields.
- Further, hit the submit button.
- On the next page, you need to select an option to validate i.e., using OTP or using a profile password.
- Select your preferred option based on the availability. If you have a registered mobile number with SBI authorities, you can proceed with the OTP option.
- Your registered mobile number will be received OTP. Enter the same in the given field.
- In case, you haven’t registered your mobile number in SBI records then, you must prefer the ‘Profile Password’ option. Enter the vital profile password credential in the given field.
- Hit the Submit button.
- On the next screen, you can find a message stating that ‘Congratulations, your card request has been recorded. You will receive your Debit Card within 7-8 working days.’
That’s all! This is an easy procedure about how to apply SBI Gold debit card online through the official SBI website.
That’s all! This is all you need to know about SBI Gold International Debit Card. We hope this article has given adequate information about the SBI Gold debit card benefits. Through this guide, we have covered the crucial points about the SBI Gold debit card eligibility rules, transaction limit, cash withdrawal limit, and more.
For more doubts or queries regarding the debit card application procedure online, don’t hesitate to ask us in the comments space. Stay in touch with MoneyCompass to learn more about the SBI accounts, types of accounts, types of SBI credit cards, and more.