Planning to access SBI My Card International Debit Card? To acquire the access to SBI My Card International card, one can apply for the debit card either online or offline. But, do you know the exact procedure to apply? The applicants need to have some idea about the SBI My Card International Image Debit Card before heading to the application procedure.
State Bank of India is the leading public sector national bank in the country that offers a variety of Debit Cards to its customers. As there are extensive debit card types, the customers might get confused to pick the right one. If you are seeking to grab an SBI debit card that reflects your exceptional personality and style then, just go for the My Card International Image Debit Card.
The vital factors that must be considered before heading out to apply for a debit card include eligibility criteria, key benefits, transaction limit, or purchase limit, If you are seeking to grab an SBI debit card that reflects your exceptional personality and style then, just go for the SBI My Card International Debit Card. Let us understand more about this exceptional debit card through this in-depth guide. Have a glance!
Table of Contents
- SBI My Card International Debit Card
- SBI My Card International Benefits
- SBI My Card International Debit Card limit
- SBI My Card International Debit Card Charges
- SBI My Card International Debit Card Eligibility
- How to Apply for SBI My Card International?
SBI My Card International Debit Card
SBI My Card International Debit Card is an exceptional debit card offered by SBI authorities to its customers. The major advantage of this debit card is that it renders you the liberty to uncover your distinctive personality and unique trend mark. Once you gain the access to this debit card, you can pick from an extensive range of vivacious and enchanting images from the gallery of debit cards.
SBI My Card International Image Debit Card eventually allows cardholders to customize their contactless debit card and further gain the freedom of enjoying a cashless shopping experience. Moreover, through this SBI My Card International debit card, the cardholders can gain easy and quick access to their net banking account anytime, anywhere.
In this review about the SBI My Card International Debit card, we further explained the noteworthy benefits, SBI My Card International Charges, eligibility guidelines, and the application process. Check it out!
SBI My Card International Benefits
Willing to know more about the SBI My Card International? This debit card delivers incredible debit card services to its customers. In addition, the debit card provides a slew of benefits in terms of issuance fees, reward points, exclusive offers, intense security features, and more. If you wish to understand the noteworthy benefits of SBI My Card International Image Debit Card, just go through this detailed guide. Check it out!
1. Minimal Joining/Annual Fees
- SBI offers a variety of debit card types to customers. Every debit card type has a different fee particular.
- Compared to all the SBI debit card types, SBI My Card International Debit Card comes with minimal issuance charges of Rs. 250.
- However, there will be additional GST charges levied on the customers apart from the main issuance charges.
2. Attractive Reward Points
- Whenever you purchase any of the products using this debit card, you will earn exclusive freedom Rewardz points.
- Cardholders can earn several bonus points and attractive reward points upon purchasing a variety of goods.
3. Cashless Shopping Experience
- Just go cashless and enjoy an unlimited shopping experience with SBI My Card International Image Debit Card.
- It enables the cardholders to customize their contactless debit cards from the lively images available in the gallery.
4. Easy Bill Payments & Cash Withdrawal
- The cardholders can pay bills online without any hassle.
- Through the SBI My Card International Image Debit Card, the cardholders can easily pay any sort of bill such as electricity bills, online payments, etc.
- Cardholders can also withdraw cash easily using this debit card in India and outside India as well.
5. Quick Online Bookings
- With the SBI My Card International Debit Card, the customers can make quick bookings online such as booking movie tickets, travel tickets, and more at great ease.
- Travel ticket booking includes train tickets, bus tickets, and airlines.
6. Additional Security
The cardholders who access this SBI My Card International debit card can get extra security as it comes with an integrated EMV chip.
SBI My Card International Debit Card limit
The customers who wish to apply for this debit card can gain a specific SBI My Card International Debit Card limit i.e., daily cash limit and online transaction or daily PoS limit. There will be a minimum and maximum transaction or cash limit available to the cardholders at domestic and international locations. The minimum daily cash limit available to the SBI My Card International Debit Card at various ATMs is Rs. 100 in domestic regions.
In the case of international locations, the daily cash limit at ATMs will differ from ATM to ATM. The maximum daily cash limit at ATMs in domestic locations is Rs. 40000 while in the international regions, the maximum cash limit differs from country to country and provides a maximum of foreign currency equivalent of Rs. 40000.
In terms of daily Point of Sales or online transaction limit, there is no minimum limit in both the domestic and international regions. The maximum daily PoS or online transaction limit in domestic locations is Rs. 75000. On the other hand, in international locations, the PoS transaction limit differs from nation to nation, concerning a maximum of foreign currency equivalent of Rs. 75000.
The online transaction limit in global regions is Rs. 50000 per month i.e., foreign currency equivalent. However, this transaction limit is only available on select global online websites. We have curated the list of transaction limits available to the SBI My Card International Debit Card limit at domestic and international locations furnished in the tabular form.
|SBI My Card International Image Debit Card||Domestic Access||International Access|
|Minimum Daily Cash Limit at ATMs||Rs. 100||Differs from ATM to ATM|
|Maximum Daily Cash Limit at ATMs||Rs. 40000||Differs from country to country, subject to a maximum of Foreign Currency Equivalent of Rs. 40000|
|Minimum Daily Transaction Limit [PoS/Online]||No Limit||No Limit but depends on local rules and regulations|
|Maximum Daily Transaction Limit [PoS/Online]||Rs. 75000||PoS Transaction Limit: Rs. 75000 [Foreign Currency Equivalent]Online Transaction Limit: Rs. 50000 [Available at select global online websites]|
SBI My Card International Debit Card Charges
SBI Debit Card providers will impose certain SBI My Card International Charges on the customers who had already acquired the debit card. The cardholders will be levied three different types of charges that include debit card issuance charges, annual maintenance charges, and card replacement charges. The SBI card issuers don’t provide card replacement to the customers in case they lose their debit card.
Still, the cardholders have a facility to apply for a fresh SBI My Card International Debit Card. For the issuance of the debit card, the customers will be charged an issuance fee of Rs. 250 alongside GST. Check the tabular form furnished below comprising the fee particulars and SBI My Card International Debit Card Charges levied on the cardholders.
|SBI My Card International Image Debit Card Fee Details||Charges|
|Issuance Charges||Rs. 250 plus GST|
|Annual Maintenance Charges||Rs. 175 plus GST per annum starting from the 2nd year of the card issuance.|
|Card Replacement Charges||Not Applicable|
SBI My Card International Debit Card Eligibility
Want to know the SBI My Card International Debit Card eligibility? If you are willing to apply for the SBI My Card International Image Debit Card then, you should have some idea about the eligibility guidelines. An individual need to meet certain eligibility rules such as age, income, and more. Check the list of SBI My Card International Debit Card eligibility conditions curated below!
- An individual who wishes to apply for a debit card must have an age ranging between 21 and 60 years.
- Applicant must and should have an existing bank account either a Savings account or a Current account accompanying the SBI bank.
- In case, the applicant’s age is below 21 years then, the parents or guardians of the applicant can apply for the debit card.
- Individuals need to place a prescribed request at the SBI bank branch to obtain an SBI My Card International Debit Card.
- Applicants need to submit the proofs such as address proof, and government-approved identity proof. Some of the address and identity proofs include Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Passport, and others.
How to Apply for SBI My Card International?
Wondering how to apply for SBI My Card International Image Debit Card? If you are not aware of the application process, just check out the in-depth guide presented in this post. One can easily apply for an SBI debit card in two different ways i.e., online and offline. Check the detailed step-by-step procedure to apply for the SBI My Card International through the official website.
- First of all, visit the official website of the State Bank of India i.e., www.onlinesbi.com.
- Soon after visiting the main page of the website, you can find the link SBI net banking ‘Login’. Click on the Login button.
- On the next screen, tap the button ‘Continue to Login’. You need to enter your login details such as the User ID and Password in the provided fields. Click on the Login button.
- After successfully logging into the SBI net banking account, you will find a list of tabs at the top of the page.
- On the main page i.e., on your account’s dashboard, go to the tab ‘e-Services’ >> ‘ATM Card Services’ option.
- On the next page, you can find a total of 6 different options. From the list of options, you must click on the link ‘Request ATM/Debit Card’.
- Soon after selecting the request option, two different options will be displayed on the screen i.e., Using a One-Time Password [OTP] and Using a Password.
- Choose any of the options depending on your choice and availability.
- If in case, you select the first option, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the given field.
- If you pick option 2, you need to provide the profile password in a specific field. Hit the submit button.
- All your bank accounts linked with SBI will be displayed on the subsequent screen i.e., under the primary and secondary accounts option.
- If you have a single bank account associated with SBI then, you can find the same details under both the options.
- Select the bank account for which you want to obtain an SBI My Card International Debit Card.
- In the next field, you will be asked to fill in the name that you want to get printed on the debit card.
- Later, select the type of debit card you wish to apply for. Tick the checkbox to accept all the terms and conditions. Click on the submit button.
- On the next screen, all the details will be displayed on the screen. Verify all the details that you have entered earlier once again and proceed by tapping the Submit button.
- A confirmation message will be displayed on the screen that reads ‘Your card request has been recorded’.
- Within 7 to 8 working days, you will get your SBI My Card International Image Debit Card sent via post to your registered residential address.
That’s all! This is the easy procedure to apply for the SBI My Card International Debit Card through the official portal of SBI.
Well, this is everything you need to know about the SBI My Card International Debit Card. We hope this debit card review might have aided you in learning the key benefits, eligibility guidelines, and application process of the State Bank My International Image Debit card. This cardholders can enjoy exclusive benefits, and copious rewards depending on their expenses.
This guide is all about the SBI My Card International Debit Card, its advantages, annual fees, charges, and more. In case, you wish to know more about the variety of debit cards available to the customers, just stay in touch with our website – Moneycompass. Let us know your queries or doubts regarding this topic in the comments section below.