State Bank of India is the leading bank in India that delivers financial services in India. The headquarters of SBI is situated in Mumbai. This largest bank offers an extensive range of products and services to its customers, public organizations, commercial enterprises, and more. SBI has hundreds of branches and outlets across different cities in India. Among the plethora of products and services, SBI offers different types of Credit Cards to customers. SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card is one of the significant products offered by the bank. With SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card, the customers can carry out different purchases and transactions daily. To help you understand the significance of the SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card, we have come up with this post. In this article, we furnished the benefits of the SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card, eligibility details, required documents, and procedure to apply for the credit card. Check it out!
Table of Contents
- SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card
- SBI Simply SAVE Credit Card Eligibility
- SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card Benefits
- SBI Simply SAVE Credit Card Annual Fee & Charges
- Documents Required to Apply for SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card
- Procedure to Apply for SimplySAVE SBI Card Online
- SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card Limit
SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card
SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card helps people to acquire accelerated reward points, renewal fee waivers, and more upon different transactions and purchases carried on day to day basis. If you want to know the transactions made, check the transaction history. SimplySAVE SBI Card allows users to save on their everyday spendings. SBI offers unlimited privileges to the users with SBI Simply SAVE Credit Card. Moreover, the customers can get extravaganza offers on dining, movies, purchase of petrol, grocery spends, and departmental stores. It helps you earn reward points that can be eventually redeemed into rupees. The greater the reward points are, the higher are the chances to redeem a lot for your expenditures. Even if you spend a lot on your products, this SBI Credit Card helps in saving your money.
SBI Simply SAVE Credit Card Eligibility
If you are not aware of the SBI SimplySAVE credit card eligibility criteria, we furnished the details in this post. Considering the eligibility, you can avail of the SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card. The eligibility for the credit card relies on the internal policy of the bank. Just check whether you are eligible to apply for SimplySAVE Credit Card or not by following the instructions below:
- Visit the official website of SBI.
- Navigate to SBI Credit Cards ‘Simplifier’ Page i.e., at www.sbicard.com/en/personal/credit-cards/simplyfier.page.
- Tap the link ‘Your income and expense information.’
- Enter your income details and monthly expenditure in the provided fields.
- Hit the button ‘Show my card.’
- A list of cards that you are eligible for will display on the screen. If the option ‘SimplySAVE Credit Card’ displays on the list then, it indicates that you are eligible to apply for the SBI Simply SAVE Credit Card.
- Hit the link ‘Apply Now’ below the card and head to the application procedure.
This is the guide to check the SBI Simply SAVE credit card eligibility details of the customer.
- The eligibility details to apply for SimplySAVE Credit Card include the following:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The individual must be at least 21 years of age and the maximum age must not exceed 70 years.
- The applicant must have a good credit score.
- The applicant should not be an existing loan or credit card, defaulter.
- The individual must be salaried or self-employed.
- Further, check the list of serviceable cities wherein the SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card is available to the customers.
Minimum income for salaried persons: Rs. 20000 per month
Minimum income for self-employed persons: Rs. 30000 per month
SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card Benefits
Check the list of SBI simply save credit card benefits that a customer can enjoy upon using this card. Have a look!
1. Welcome Bonus
The bank offers some welcome benefits to the customers through the SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card. The welcome bonus benefits offered to the cardholders include:
- Get Rs. 100 cashback on your initial ATM Cash withdrawal. If the withdrawal is done within 30 days from the date of receiving the card, this welcome bonus will be applicable.
- Earn Rs. 2000 bonus reward points by spending Rs. 2000 and more within the first 60 days or 2 months from the date of credit card issuance.
2. Reward Points
- Earn 1 Reward Point on every Rs. 100 expenditure using the SimplySAVE Credit Card.
- The customers can enjoy 10 reward points upon every Rs. 100 expenditure on movies, dining, grocery items, departmental stores, and more.
- On the remaining spends, earn 1 Reward Point per Rs. 100 expenditure.
- 4 Reward Points = Rs. 1
- Access the reward points to pay the outstanding balance on your credit card. Otherwise, you can redeem the reward points against an extensive array of gifts.
3. Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- The customer can enjoy fuel freedom with this credit card.
- At any petrol pump, you will get freedom from paying a 1 percent fuel surcharge.
- To avail of this offer, transact a specific amount i.e., between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3000 at any petrol station in India.
4. Annual Fee Reversal
- Another interesting benefit of Simple SAVE Credit Card is that the customers can get an annual membership fee reversal from the 2nd year of the card subscription.
- The annual fee reversal will be applicable upon spending Rs. 100000 or more on the SimplySAVE Credit Card in the previous year.
That’s all! These are the key benefits of SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card.
SBI Simply SAVE Credit Card Annual Fee & Charges
The State Bank of India will impose a one-time annual fee on the customers who use the SBI Simply Save Credit Card. Check the SBI Simply SAVE credit card annual fee details furnished below:
- One-time Annual Fee – Rs. 499
- Renewal Fee [Per Annum] – Rs. 499 from 2nd year [Annual Renewal Fee will be reversed only if the annual expenditure for last year is more than Rs. 100000.]
- Add-on Fee [Per Annum] – Nil
Check the SBI Simply SAVE credit card charges furnished below in the tabular form:
|Credit Card Charges||Amount|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 499|
|Renewal fee per annum||Rs. 499 [From 2nd Year]|
|Add-on card fee||Nil|
|Finance Charges||3.50% per month or 42% per annum|
|Cash advance fee||2.5% of the amount withdrawn or Rs.500 (Domestic ATMs)2.5% of the amount withdrawn or Rs.500 (International ATMs)|
|Cash payment fee||Rs.199 + applicable taxes|
|Cheque payment fee||Rs. 100|
|Over limit fee||2.5% of the over-limit amount; minimum of Rs.600|
|Payment dishonor fee||2% of the payment amount Minimum of Rs.450|
|Rewards redemption fee||Rs. 99|
|Card replacement fee||Rs.100 – Rs.250|
|Foreign currency transaction||3.50%|
|Late payment fee||From Rs.0 to Rs.500 – NilMore than Rs.500 up to Rs.1,000 – Rs.400More than Rs.1,000 up to Rs.10,000 – Rs.750More than Rs.10,000 up to Rs.25,000 – Rs.950More than Rs.25,000 up to Rs.50,000 – Rs.1,100More than Rs.50,000 – Rs.1,300|
|Statement request||Rs.100 per statement (more than 2 months old)|
Documents Required to Apply for SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card
The customers need to submit some of the crucial documents to apply for SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card. Here is a list of the necessary documents that are needed for the SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card application. Check it out!
- Identity proof
- PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID card, License, Overseas Citizen of India Card, and others
- PAN Card
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card, Last 3 months Electricity Bill, Ration Card, Passport, Property Registration Document, Bank Account Statement, License, and more.
- Income Proof
- Latest 2 months salary slips, Latest Form 16, Last 3 months bank statement
- Passport size photograph
- Bank statement of the user
Procedure to Apply for SimplySAVE SBI Card Online
Check the detailed procedure to apply for SimplySAVE SBI Card online in this post.
- Go to the official website of SBI.
- On the home page of the website, you can find a tab that says ‘Apply.’
- On the next page, it displays a total of 34 cards.
- Choose the card that says ‘SimplySAVE Credit Card.’
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button displayed below the card.
- On the next page, you can find the application form.
- Enter some of the vital credentials in the provided fields.
- Click the button Yes or No to confirm if you have an SBI Credit Card or not.
- Further, enter your details such as the name, residential city, email address, referral code [optional], and mobile number in the given fields.
- Lastly, tick the checkbox to accept the customer declaration of the SBI Card.
- Click the button ‘Send OTP.’
- Enter the OTP in the given field.
- Enter the professional details in the given fields.
- Enter the current residential address in the provided field.
- Your application will be submitted upon tapping the Submit button.
- Further, upload the required documents online and submit them.
- An acknowledgment message will be received on your registered mobile number with the Application ID. The applicants can use the application id to track the SBI SimplySAVE credit card application status.
This is the easy procedure to apply for SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card online.
SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card Limit
The SBI SimplySAVE credit card credit limit will depend on the internal credit criteria of the customers. At the time of the credit card delivery, the customer will be explained all the credit card limits and in every statement. If the customer is seeking to increase the SBI Simply Save credit card limit, the person can write to SBICPSL and produce necessary financial documents declaring their income.
Well, this is the complete SBI Simply SAVE credit card review. Hope, this guide has given adequate information about the SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card. If you have any doubts or queries, just ask us in the comments section. To know more about the credit cards offered by different banks, just visit this website frequently. Stay tuned to MoneyCompass for more related articles.