Uttar Pradesh state government issues ration cards to eligible citizens of the state which is referred as UP Ration Card. They are the official documents issued to the citizens who fall under the specified categories as per government guidelines. Through the Public Distribution System the eligible households are given food grains and other essentials at very subsidized prices. A family gets only one ration card and many things are considered by the government before issuing the card.
Table of Contents
- UP Ration Card / Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
- How to Check UP Ration Card List 2021 / यूपी राशन कार्ड सूची 2021
- Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Eligibility
- Documents Required to Apply for UP Ration Card
- How to Apply for UP Ration Card
- Types of Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh
- UP Ration Card Complaint Online
- UP Ration Card FAQs
UP Ration Card / Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
Every state has got unique guidelines that the eligible citizens of the state should abide by. In order to get an UP Ration Card there is a certain criteria that needs to be satisfied by the card holders. The criteria is available either offline or online. People can collect information about how to apply for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card, eligibility, documents required to apply, how to check the card, types of ration cards in UP, complaint booking online, FAQs etc. We have mentioned all the details relating to the UP ration card here.
How to Check UP Ration Card List 2021 / यूपी राशन कार्ड सूची 2021
There are certain steps that need to be followed to check the UP Ration Card List. You can check the Uttar Pradesh ration cards list by following these steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of FSC UP Government
The official website of the Department of Food and Logistics, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh is – https://fcs.up.gov.in/.
Step 2: Check NFSA Eligibility
The next step to check Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List is checking the eligibility. As soon as the official website opens, on the homepage, click on the “NFSA eligibility list” on the right side of the page. On clicking it, a list of districts in Uttar Pradesh will be displayed.
Step 3: Find your district, area and ration distributor
From the list of districts displayed find your district and then select your area and then your ration distributor.
Step 4: Search for your Ration Card Name List UP
As you open your concerned distributor list, all the eligible ration card holders names and details will be displayed. Search for your name in the list.
The process to find UP Ration Card List 2021 is also the same.
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Eligibility
The applicant who wishes to apply for UP ration card needs to satisfy certain criteria in the first place. After checking the Ration Card List 2021 Uttar Pradesh, it is time you know the eligibility to apply for the card. The criteria to be satisfied is mentioned below.
- The citizens must be in the possession of a ration card, i.e., they should fall in the government mentioned category to hold a ration card.
- Applicants must belong to the categories like weaker and backward sections of the society.
- Applicants who have lost their old cards or in possession of a temporary card can apply for the UP Ration Card Online.
- Newly wed couples are also eligible to apply for the card in UP.
- Of all, the applicants must fall in BPL, APL, AAY card holder categories.
Documents Required to Apply for UP Ration Card
Once the eligibility is satisfied, the next thing to do is find out the documents that need to be submitted to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card. The documents required are listed below:
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph of family members who reside in your house
- PAN card
- Previous electricity bills
- Your income certificates
- Caste/category certificate
- Bank passbook and a photocopy of the first page of your passbook.
- Details of your gas connection
How to Apply for UP Ration Card
The application process for UP ration card can be carried out online and the step-by-step process of UP Ration Card Online Apply is given here for you. Have a check!
- Open the official website of FCS, UP i.e. https://fcs.up.gov.in.
- In the homepage of the website find the “Download Forms” option and click on it.
- A drop-down menu opens from which you will have to select “Application Forms”. There will be different application forms available for urban and rural areas. To UP Ration Card Apply, select appropriately.
- The application form you clicked on will appear on the screen.
- Download the form and print it.
- Fill in the details without any mistakes and submit the application at the regional CSC centre or Tehsil centre.
Note that an application form that is incomplete or has wrong information shall not be acepted. Before applying, it is better that the applicant check the fcs.up.nic.in Ration Card List 2021 and get the updated info about the ration cards.
Types of Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh
Namely there are two Types of Ration Card in UP. One for the Below Poverty line (BPL) people and another for poor families, above Poverty line but poor. First type of ration card is called as Antyodaya card and the second type of card is called as Patr grahasthi’.
UP Ration Card Complaint Online
After knowing the Types of Ration Card in UP, it is time for you to know about the process of online complaints. Those who have complaints with the ration cards or some other card related things can complain online through the official website.
- In the homepage of the official website you can find “complain online” highlighted in yellow color on the top right corner.
- Once you click on it, the page will be redirected to a complaints page.
- In the complaints page you can see a call center window which asks you to login. Down to it is register complaint and view the current status of complaint.
- Click on register complaint which takes you to the complaint registration page where you can see a form.
- Add your complaint details in the form, fill the captcha and click on Enter button. Your complaint will be registered.
You can check the Ration Card Application Status UP through online and if you fail to do so, you can register a complaint with the authority.
UP Ration Card FAQs
Many applicants have common questions regarding the Types of Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh, ration card status, how to link the ration card to Aadhar and more. Here we shall answer the frequently asked questions for you. Check them out!
- How to add Member in UP ration card online?
To add a member in UP ration card, visit the official website of food and civil supply department. Ration Card Digitization UP, will assist you in adding a new member to the Ration card online.
Step 1: Go to the ration card section and click on ‘addition of new members’ link.
Step 2: It will open a form which needs to be filled correctly.
Step 3: Fill in the details and upload the required documents.
Step 4: The new member will be added once the documents verification is done successfully.
- How to link aadhaar with ration card in UP?
Step 1: To link Aadhaar with ration card, you have to visit the official web portal of Aadhar Card – UIDAI.
Step 2: Click on ‘Start Now’ and enter your address details.
Step 3: Select the benefit type as ‘Ration Card’ and choose the scheme name as ‘Ration Card’.
Step 4: Enter the ration card number, your aadhaar number, e-mail address and mobile number.
Step 5: Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number in the slot.
That completes your application process and after successful verification your aadhar card will be linked to your ration card.
- How much time it will take to get a new ration card in UP?
After submitting the application form for the ration card along with the required documents, the authority will take 15 day's time to issue the card. You can check the Ration Card Status UP online.
- How can I get duplicate ration card in Uttar Pradesh?
One cannot really perform UP Ration Card download. Duplicate ration card can be applied only, if ration card is totally damaged, if original ration card is stolen and if original ration card is lost or misplaced.
Step 1: To apply for a duplicate ration card, approach the ration office of your area or The Inspector Food & Supplies or Sub Divisional Controller Food & Supplies.
Step 2: Get an application form from the office.
Step 3: Write a letter stating the reason behind a new ration card request. If your ration card is damaged, attach the remains of original ration card or if your ration card is stolen or lost, attach the copy of report registered with police.
Step 4: Submit the application along with required documents and you will be provided with a record number for reference.
Step 5: After processing the application the new ration card shall be issued.
We hope all your doubts and questions were answered about UP Ration Card. If you find this information useful in anyway, do let us know through the comments below. We would like to hear from you. Also, if we missed out on anything in this article do share them with us. Keep in touch with our website to get updated info about UP Ration Card and other states ration card information.